Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 1254 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Hate these no name ads

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...c/649604660699

    Anyone know this chick? Trying to find some reviews still waiting on her to give me a name, which probably isn't the name she used to have, you know the deal.

  2. #8014

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytechocl8  [View Original Post]
    Search for "Julia" and you'll find plenty.

  3. #8013

  4. #8012

    Any Reviews on Her?


  5. #8011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Sandy is not posting on stg or any other sites at the moment. She give me her number to share out to clients that have seen her before. If you haven't seen sandy before then she will not see you. I saw her yesterday and she is still top notch.

    Here's a link to an old ad so you guys can remember what she looks like. https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-3477/1/129147..
    I forget her old name ruby I think. Where'd she go the pokey?

  6. #8010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind12  [View Original Post]
    Is she offering backdoor yet? I'd probably make the trip if she was.
    Saw her a couple of weeks back and she said she'd try in the text but when I got there rescinded. I showed her the text and she was going to be game but I rather the chick not ne telling me to stop when I just started. She also doesn't do cof I learned.

  7. #8009

    Sandy's back

    Hey guys. Sandy is not posting on stg or any other sites at the moment. She give me her number to share out to clients that have seen her before. If you haven't seen sandy before then she will not see you. I saw her yesterday and she is still top notch.

    Here's a link to an old ad so you guys can remember what she looks like. https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-3477/1/129147.

    But her current # is 321xxxx321.

    BTW, donations start at 100.

  8. #8008

    Real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/450021040296

    I'm working in Brevard today so took the ride from OC. Texted Amy for the first time. Comms were great and we arranged an early meet up. Got to the designated spot she requested near pineda and wickham and I made the call. She began to lead me on the phone to her place instead of giving me an address, odd. Once I got into her neighborhood. Two LEO cars were just sitting there waiting. Its kind of a secluded neighborhood so not sure why they would be back there. Made the opposite turn and mission aborted. If she was involved with them or not, if I see black and white, I'm out. She was all pissed and I understand that but I don't know her, better safe than in cuffs is what I always say. More fish in the sea.
    Amy is real and in no way involved withLEO just happened to to be bad timing with LEO there for something else. She is very much worth the trip to visit.

  9. #8007
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJustice  [View Original Post]
    This post doesn't raise too many red flags with me, but her listing a full name has me confused. The pictures look familiar, but I don't know if she went by a different name before. I searched the thread for Natalia, but looked like it came up with someone else.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/625928401236
    Its bogus, another one of the scam adds.

  10. #8006

    #2 search Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, number 2 was reviewed here in Feb. Can't recall her name--back then she went by 'Beautiful Fantasy' on stg. She's got an avg bod--qq was 80 IIRC.

    F1.
    That would be me, I saw her a month or so back. Look up goddess in the search option. Did outcall with me and said that she prefers outcalls.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]

  11. #8005

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    This ad has the same title "Fun Today?" http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/820365265194.

    No info on her. Sorry.
    She was on Craigslist, then to BACK PAGE and now STG. She was extremely cautious about posting real pictures, always used fake. Family and possibly the embarrassment of her son finding out what she does is the reason for fake pictures. She's a liar back then, will give you stories of needing money in advance. Last I saw her was two years ago after she got upset what I was giving her. It was my usual $. 40 for 45 minutes. She got upset and wanted me to go to a ATM because she believed that I agreed to do $$ . I gave her my big change jar and along with my $. 40 . Jar might've had 30 or 40 bucks, but sometimes you just want them to leave. Kinda funny watching her walk out of here with my change jar under her arm. My intel is old so that's like five years in civilian years.

  12. #8004

    Nbr 1 is Jesi

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Search Brevard Escorts for Jesi. Mostly decent reviews.

  13. #8003
    Quote Originally Posted by JSunSurf  [View Original Post]
    Well the ad is down already, so it looks like you may have dodged a bullet.
    This ad has the same title "Fun Today?" http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/820365265194.

    No info on her. Sorry.

  14. #8002

    Beautiful Thief

    I attempted to set up a meeting with Beautiful Goddess. She gave me the address, and we did the formalities when I arrived. She looked like the pictures, but like an idiot I made the rookie mistake of paying first. She pops off into another room for something, and next the thing I know I get a text with some BS story about the land lord, and she's run off.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]

  15. #8001
    Yeah, number 2 was reviewed here in Feb. Can't recall her name--back then she went by 'Beautiful Fantasy' on stg. She's got an avg bod--qq was 80 IIRC.

    F1.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape