Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 298 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Regarding screeening, AFAIK as of pre-rona, only LSC required I'd and work paystub. All other place would take references. You can get references at corgs.

    Since a lot of corgs are closed now, plus the general business is slow at korgs, I think the best strategy would be to first try out feww places that don't really screen and then use them as references for places which will take them. Then use corgs for orgs who want references from orgs who screen.

    Regarding Jasmine: I heard she doesn't offer Greek anymore. Also heard rumors of her being post op TS.

    Claire gone till August? Not the news I wanted to hear. Bummer.
    I saw Jasmine way back when she was Silk (this was pre-housing crash).

    Definitely didn't come across as a post op TS.

    Too bad about greek no longer being available, if it's true.

  2. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by BCar1  [View Original Post]
    What do KGA and BGC ask for then?
    When I used them.

    Name, age, ethinicity.

    References (can be other agencies).

    The ones I know of that are a hard I'd required:

    Viola.

    LSC.

  3. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    You are going to need I'd for Viola. No way around it. But for KGA and BGC I can help you out. PM me.

    Again. This is not an offer for everyone else to bombard my inbox.
    LSC and Viola insisted on I'd and paystub. KGA didn't even bother screening me. Haven't tried BGC yet.

  4. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinger69  [View Original Post]
    Sure most already know this. When offered don't drink the wash.
    Why is that?

  5. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by BCar1  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here, thinking about going for Zuri or Yuna. Can someone tell me the screening process of bgc / violafriends / kga is like? Do they ask for I'd, work emails, or references
    Sure most already know this. When offered don't drink the wash.

  6. #580

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    KGA and BGC isn't too difficult, but Viola will DEFINITELY require I'd. Honestly, it's not worth giving up your real identifiable information for some pussy. There are enough that are more lenient to fill up your rotation without giving out info. Bu then again, if you feel the enjoyment of the girls they provide outweighs your information forever being out there, then go for it bro.
    What do KGA and BGC ask for then?

  7. #579
    Regarding screeening, AFAIK as of pre-rona, only LSC required I'd and work paystub. All other place would take references. You can get references at corgs.

    Since a lot of corgs are closed now, plus the general business is slow at korgs, I think the best strategy would be to first try out feww places that don't really screen and then use them as references for places which will take them. Then use corgs for orgs who want references from orgs who screen.

    Regarding Jasmine: I heard she doesn't offer Greek anymore. Also heard rumors of her being post op TS.

    Claire gone till August? Not the news I wanted to hear. Bummer.

  8. #578
    Ah yes Claire, too bad she's on vacation until August (if public health situation improves).


    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    If you've seen KGA Claire, you've probably seen the best kgirl freak in the bay. That girl is amazing.

    I can recommend Yuna for amazing DT and great FS. Whenever people mention death by snu snu, she's the one who I think of. She won't have the same submissive attitude as Claire tho.

    Also, Yuffie. Squirter heaven and she can take a crazy pounding. Those are my three top "old PSE" girls in the bay.

    Angela if she's still at AA has cowgirl endurance similar to Yuna. She's pretty old tho and her attitude is very work-like.

    Lala in the pen for aggressive service, as well as Kira at bunnygirls. But Kira doesn't have a lot of stamina in FS.

    Other girls liked for service who I haven't seen but other mongers vouch for:

    Zuri at Violas.

    Gina at Caras.

  9. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by BCar1  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here, thinking about going for Zuri or Yuna. Can someone tell me the screening process of bgc / violafriends / kga is like? Do they ask for I'd, work emails, or references?
    KGA and BGC isn't too difficult, but Viola will DEFINITELY require I'd. Honestly, it's not worth giving up your real identifiable information for some pussy. There are enough that are more lenient to fill up your rotation without giving out info. Bu then again, if you feel the enjoyment of the girls they provide outweighs your information forever being out there, then go for it bro.

  10. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToSmack  [View Original Post]
    Can someone refer me to Viola, KGA or bgc? I don't understand why these folks keep asking for I'd. I cannot take that kind of risk.
    You are going to need I'd for Viola. No way around it. But for KGA and BGC I can help you out. PM me.

    Again. This is not an offer for everyone else to bombard my inbox.

  11. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine has been around for a while, used to go by Silk. She's a nice girl, but not for everyone's taste. Very creative. First time I've ever had my toes sucked. Strangely relaxing. Her voice is deeper than mine. I don't know about BBFS, but Greek is good with her and she likes her work. At one point she yelled at me because "You fuck my mouth, you fuck my ass, my pussy is mad now"! So of course we took care of that.

    I'd see her again, but don't expect a normal visit.
    Oh wow, didn't know Jasmin allowed Greek. Looks like I will have to go see her again. She's pretty slender and tall, all natural. Not as vocal as I like, and overall pretty quiet when I was with her. BBFS is YMMV. Ah yes the toe sucking part surprised me as well. It's definitely not the worst kdoll I've had, but just unique.

  12. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc  [View Original Post]
    Delphinium's photos were for sure her, but she looks 5-7 years older irl (still a pretty girl). Her body was 10/10 and her skills were A+.
    PC has been a solid ping on my Kgirl radar. But I don't have enough intel on whether they're a pro PSE or non PSE org.

    Their photos rock the boat nicely however.

    Thanks for any input. SSM.

  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Lala in the pen for aggressive service, as well as Kira at bunnygirls. But Kira doesn't have a lot of stamina in FS.
    I haven't found Lala yet, but did you mean this Kira? https://bunnygirlsclub.com/bunny-kira/ ?

    If so. Have intel on 'stature' (Tiny / spinner or a taller fuller well hipped gal? And the fake tit score please. .

    Might have to drop in.

    I get a full hour, but not all in FS. They all seem to understand 'You happy, me happy'. And the best from me. Gets the best from them.

  14. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanIdaho  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, haven't tried Sweet Angels before but looking to give Vixen and Jasmine a shot.

    Any feedback for them or the other gals?

    Cheers.
    Jasmine has been around for a while, used to go by Silk. She's a nice girl, but not for everyone's taste. Very creative. First time I've ever had my toes sucked. Strangely relaxing. Her voice is deeper than mine. I don't know about BBFS, but Greek is good with her and she likes her work. At one point she yelled at me because "You fuck my mouth, you fuck my ass, my pussy is mad now"! So of course we took care of that.

    I'd see her again, but don't expect a normal visit.

  15. #571

    Viola, KGA rec

    Can someone refer me to Viola, KGA or bgc? I don't understand why these folks keep asking for I'd. I cannot take that kind of risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape