Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 765 of 976 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 815 865 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 14631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    This Mia?

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    After reading all the great reviews on Mia. Today I decided to give it a try. The Room was well kept, And no signs of drug use. The performance was as good as expected. All holes were on the menu. No drama. Mia takes it like a pro. I will repeat but a little pricey for a regular.
    Look close on the night stand. All kinds of drugs....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9C4F7023-260C-42CC-933E-F5CB1407EB7D.jpeg‎  

  2. #3170
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAsapOmar69  [View Original Post]
    My mechanic dreamt of her. He says you better speak fluent Spanish or have Google translate ready for this one. She's a nice BBW with naturals. Loves what she does. Very clean and discreet. Starts with a shitty massage but ends with alot of fun. Everything covered. Would repeat if she wasn't so far away.
    Wait. Now I'm putting one and one together. You say I'd need my google translate? Well. I was txting with her earlier today and the person who was texting me was rather fluent in English. Maybe she uses google or a bf / handler? Is she working alone or another girl there? Not sure what to think of her now. Hmmmm.

  3. #3169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    Re: Just a flash back

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Just a flash back guys.
    Mmmmmmmmm. Flashbacks.

    Peyton from the yellow house in SC.

    She is in the top 5 of ladies that my mechanic has had a dream of.

  4. #3168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning to break out of my hiatus and go and see Becca in Naples.

    I did some search here and elsewhere but didn't find anything useful unless I miss something. She changes names frequently it's true.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1639062,

    Thanks.
    PS. Shes on Eros too
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAsapOmar69  [View Original Post]
    My mechanic dreamt of her. He says you better speak fluent Spanish or have Google translate ready for this one. She's a nice BBW with naturals. Loves what she does. Very clean and discreet. Starts with a shitty massage but ends with alot of fun. Everything covered. Would repeat if she wasn't so far away.
    Everything covered?

    Too bad. I was thinking of telling my mechanic to dream of her. Thanks for the covered heads up.

  5. #3167
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAsapOmar69  [View Original Post]
    My mechanic dreamt of her. He says you better speak fluent Spanish or have Google translate ready for this one. She's a nice BBW with naturals. Loves what she does. Very clean and discreet. Starts with a shitty massage but ends with alot of fun. Everything covered. Would repeat if she wasn't so far away.
    Thanks buddy, I'm planning on for next week. I like bbws. I'll report back.

  6. #3166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074

    + 1

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Well here goes, first or all the Carpet matches the Drapes which I like very much and very neatly trimmed.
    She is fun.

  7. #3165

    Cindy / Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning to break out of my hiatus and go and see Becca in Naples.

    I did some search here and elsewhere but didn't find anything useful unless I miss something. She changes names frequently it's true.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1639062,

    Thanks.
    PS. Shes on Eros too
    My mechanic dreamt of her. He says you better speak fluent Spanish or have Google translate ready for this one. She's a nice BBW with naturals. Loves what she does. Very clean and discreet. Starts with a shitty massage but ends with alot of fun. Everything covered. Would repeat if she wasn't so far away.

  8. #3164
    I'm planning to break out of my hiatus and go and see Becca in Naples.

    I did some search here and elsewhere but didn't find anything useful unless I miss something. She changes names frequently it's true.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1639062,

    Thanks.
    PS. She’s on Eros too

  9. #3163

    Just a flash back

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    After reading all the great reviews on Mia. Today I decided to give it a try. The Room was well kept, And no signs of drug use. The performance was as good as expected. All holes were on the menu. No drama. Mia takes it like a pro. I will repeat but a little pricey for a regular.
    Yes Mia delivers, I remember eating her pussy while she is moaning and I look up and see a Turtle looking down at me LOL, Its the tat she has on her Navel not the company I was expecting. Just a flash back guys.

  10. #3162

    Nita o m g Nita

    What can I say that hasn't been said before. Well here goes, first or all the Carpet matches the Drapes which I like very much and very neatly trimmed. Been with her before, missed her in Boca but caught back up with her here in Fort Myers. She is staying at a very nice hotel, and she to is a classy as the place she is staying. Talking with her while her laying completely nude on the bed, and me stroking her thighs and fluffing up the carpet is quite lost for words. The smile on her face says enough. Talking and roaming for a while and then she get down to business and I really mean down to business. She is quite the Pro, but acts and looks like just a neighbor. The menu is a full course, depending upon how many times she has see you, and let me tell you it will be some times. She travels a lot, and will let you know if she likes you to give you a heads up when she will be back. BBBJ a 10 Plus full service wow what can I say. But try and hook up with this lady, and I am sure you will be tell me via I. M. How good it was. Ciao fellow mongers and play safe, I found a way of eating pussy with a mask on LOL.

  11. #3161

    Tight Janella

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Just to give you guys a heads up, one of my favorite BBBJ cim is back and taking calls. What a tight pussy she has, and loves to fuck. Stay safe my mongers Ciao.
    Offering multiple pops? Not sure how long I could hold out with her.

  12. #3160
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to see her? I vaguely remember her posting describing her as a submissive petite girl into pretty much everything (which honestly should be a big red flag) so I'm curious because spinners can be fun. As long as you're not getting taken for a ride you didn't sign up for.
    She use to be a SW on palm beach a few yrs back. She was fun back then. Anything goes. But as of late I wouldn't know. Have been tempted to find out again.

  13. #3159

    Brunette Barbiiee

    Has anyone had the opportunity to see her? I vaguely remember her posting describing her as a submissive petite girl into pretty much everything (which honestly should be a big red flag) so I'm curious because spinners can be fun. As long as you're not getting taken for a ride you didn't sign up for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1288BD09-71DA-45D7-93BC-643A9698F426.jpg‎   56AA6E58-95A4-487D-A4EB-303E66002F99.jpg‎   7A37D655-5352-4507-9BF5-2A2AAA1F32A9.jpg‎   E2D96D63-2346-4522-B61F-EDEDBDFF738B.jpg‎   DD5750B1-FE9B-4B56-B2B4-CCC6D63E14CD.jpg‎  

    FDA15FEA-2D46-4DCC-81C3-2D6C219FE7EF.jpg‎   1452A69D-2298-49BA-9C9E-A1E025D18902.jpg‎  

  14. #3158

    Tyger lily

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/tyger...89123-27321965

    Went to see her a few days ago and was not worth it at all. Pictures are inaccurate and was mostly mechanical. Did not seem interested at all.

  15. #3157

    Mia

    After reading all the great reviews on Mia. Today I decided to give it a try. The Room was well kept, And no signs of drug use. The performance was as good as expected. All holes were on the menu. No drama. Mia takes it like a pro. I will repeat but a little pricey for a regular.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape