Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13428

    Speculation and a Suggestion for DI

    Quote Originally Posted by Xephon  [View Original Post]
    So after seeing all of the amazing reviews from DI girls I thought I'd finally pull the trigger when I saw Bianca pop back up. Text her to find out she doesn't take clients who haven't seen DI girls before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    It can be hard for someone new to schedule with the stars at DI. However I speculate this is more of a DI revenue strategy than the girls saying no. Those girls are popular and schedules fill up fast, having the no first timer policy helps to fill out the other schedules. That is not to say that the girls don't prefer to see their regulars, certainly they do and there is less risk than with someone new. Plus being a regular should have it's rewards. I just suspect it also has something to do with filling schedules. The good news is that there is some really good talent at DI right now.
    It's true that many DI girls won't see new DI clients but, it has nothing to do with revenue strategies because all the DI girls like to make $$. A good monger friend, who is close to the DI girls, told me that it's for a variety of reasons: Covid-19, Safety, Limited Time with the popular girls and some just prefer seeing established DI clients because they feel more comfortable knowing the past history of how a client behaves during a session. I was told that Bianca, Kay, Tiffany and possibly even Tabby won't see new DI clients.

    Maybe Discreetinfo. Ch should do a better job of adding new client possibilities to each of the ladies profile info. As an example, Bianca's profile says "Standard screening required, no internet apps please". Why can't this be changed to "Standard screening required, no internet apps please. At this time I am only seeing established DI gentlemen that have previously seen past or current DI ladies. " In the case of those ladies that are open to new clients the profile could say. "I am open to seeing new to DI gentlemen once they pass the screening process, no internet apps please". Seems pretty simple to me?

  2. #13427

    Super Cute Curvy Red Head

    I saw this one again Yesterday afternoon. I have seen her 4 or 5 times since first of year. She is easy to schedule with and within 10 minutes of the house and so easy to take my ED shot before leaving. Yesterday Dosage really was encouarging good size and best hardness yet. We both enjoyed the pounding I was able to finally give her. As reported before she is a talker but I have gotten used to it and she isn't a clock watcher and always gets me where I need to be. I am verry comftable with her and her me so it works out. I think we are going to try the next strength the next time out. I do love her head as well.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/461465836795

  3. #13426

    Correct Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't let me post without saying something 😐.
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3179345288

  4. #13425
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Communication report

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    In a dream I reached out to this little beauty who claims to be from Vegas and just visiting. The search results prove that was a lie. She is based locally and works with Lilly Who I have not seen personally. On top of that she has the audacity to ask for 2. 5 For hhr with presumed no bbj from the add. She definitely seems like that she could be a lot of fun but definitely no 2. 5 for hhr fun. LOL. Her ad is below.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/502220649916

    In a dream I also reached out to Chelsi, And in the dream we set up a meeting when I got to the place crickets for the next 20 to 25 minutes so I bailed on the dream. No reply afterwards either, neither did she reply the next day. Seemed like sometime fun. Oh well.
    Man that's unfortunate, she looks good. Let us know if you ever end up having any luck with her. Happy continued hunting.

  5. #13424

    Link broken

    Quote Originally Posted by Avondj40  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_ 3179345288/3179345288.
    Wouldn't let me post without saying something 😐.

  6. #13423

    Communication report

    In a dream I reached out to this little beauty who claims to be from Vegas and just visiting. The search results prove that was a lie. She is based locally and works with Lilly Who I have not seen personally. On top of that she has the audacity to ask for 2. 5 For hhr with presumed no bbj from the add. She definitely seems like that she could be a lot of fun but definitely no 2. 5 for hhr fun. LOL. Her ad is below.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/502220649916

    In a dream I also reached out to Chelsi, And in the dream we set up a meeting when I got to the place crickets for the next 20 to 25 minutes so I bailed on the dream. No reply afterwards either, neither did she reply the next day. Seemed like sometime fun. Oh well.

  7. #13422

    Any info people? Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_ 3179345288/3179345288.

  8. #13421
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Did she delete or change her only fans?
    Not sure what you are seeing. It just came up for me.

  9. #13420

    Isabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by WesJ96  [View Original Post]
    Yes she went by Katlin on Eros.
    Word has it that the lovely Isabelle / Katlin has a new friend coming to town today. Ariana watch for her add. Fantastic set of duos or singles. Add will be on Eros.

  10. #13419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    DI Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Xephon  [View Original Post]
    So after seeing all of the amazing reviews from DI girls I thought I'd finally pull the trigger when I saw Bianca pop back up. Text her to find out she doesn't take clients who haven't seen DI girls before. Bummer. So thinking of the other reviews it sounds like tabby or Kay are my best bets. I definitely prefer BBBJ even though I know Bianca doesn't offer that. Who would you guys recommend for first DI experience? I've also considered Isabelle or amber but not as many amazing reviews on those ladies. Thanks ahead of time and I look forward to experiencing what the DI ladies have to offer!

    Also on a quick side note it seems like most of the girls are on the north side. Are any in the greenwood area or any girls anyone would recommend in greenwood? Thanks!
    It can be hard for someone new to schedule with the stars at DI. However I speculate this is more of a DI revenue strategy than the girls saying no. Those girls are popular and schedules fill up fast, having the no first timer policy helps to fill out the other schedules. That is not to say that the girls don't prefer to see their regulars, certainly they do and there is less risk than with someone new. Plus being a regular should have it's rewards. I just suspect it also has something to do with filling schedules. The good news is that there is some really good talent at DI right now.

  11. #13418

    Only fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    Did she delete or change her only fans?

  12. #13417

    Eros

    Why is it every time I click a link to escortbabylon or listcrawler it takes me to Eros? Is anyone else having this problem?

  13. #13416

    Tabby

    Had a dream of Tabby and what a dream. Warm welcome followed by a very personal invite to the bedroom that started with BJ followed by strip tease before she pulls you in for covered main course that goes and goes and goes. Banging body with a fantastic attitude that makes you forget about time. Definitely a dream to have and have again.

  14. #13415
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I think Isabelle now with DI used to be on Eros, and with another name.
    Yes she went by Katlin on Eros.

  15. #13414

    Pulled the trigger

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/49664044/

    I met her today. She's an interesting experience. I don't think I'll repeat, but I don't regret trying her out. $$ for an hour. I was out in 55. She provides a massage before FS and her massage is okay. She did also take a shower with me and cleaned me. She offered CBJ, mish, doggie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape