Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7371
-
05-09-20 13:41 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 1148The Canyon economic model
I think they understand exactly what they're doing. Factor in the tips and the fact that the fat guy's cut covers the safe-ish location and marketing, and the money's not quite as lousy. Meanwhile, it's an easy way to build up a base of hand-picked clients they are comfortable with who they can keep seeing when they eventually go indy. A few Canyon alums are among the savviest providers I've ever met.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 07:16 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 2192That's Julianna. I've never seen her. But she's been reviewed. The experience you had is better than actually seeing her. And cheaper. LOL.
Originally Posted by Head1227
[View Original Post]
In other words, she's notoriously lousy.
-
05-08-20 18:17 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 2192Wow. One girl told me he takes half. So for $120 / hour, the girl gets $60. They must not realize what they could be making independently. Well, I guess they do eventually. LOL.
Originally Posted by WiscoDuck
[View Original Post]
There's two reasons I won't bother going to see this new Allexsya:
1. Fat man.
2. Even though she's hot as fuck, service apparently sucks (and not in a good way).
-
05-08-20 13:33 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 268Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 11:01 #3587Regular Member

Posts: 6He was pulling them off SA.
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 13:11 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 374Info
Read backwards, till you find what your looking for. If you didn't find it you didn't go far enough backwards! Curb just saying.
Originally Posted by BillBilliams
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 10:12 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 59How about posting some of your own reviews before expecting others to do your research for you.
Originally Posted by BillBilliams
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 06:54 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 2192At the top of the thread, below the page numbers, there's a Search Thread button. Click that, type in what you want to search for (like her name), and click Search.
Originally Posted by BillBilliams
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 06:52 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 2192Yes, that's her.
Originally Posted by Cheech69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 05:59 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 225Jacinda
Is this the Jacinda that everyone refers to?
https://tryst.link/massage/lush
-
05-06-20 20:54 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 135[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-06-20 19:24 #3580Regular Member

Posts: 2I ha e no idea how to do that, how about just summing up the reviews quick.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 16:24 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 2192Search the forum. She's been reviewed.
Originally Posted by BillBilliams
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 12:00 #3578Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone try this provider?
Has anyone ever gotten a massage from her?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/540187846803
-
05-05-20 23:01 #3577Regular Member

Posts: 4First time posting, long time monger and I have found the posts on here helpful over the years thought I would give my fellow mongers a heads up. Got assigned a new position at my job that has done a number on my back. Wanted mainly a massage but a HE is always nice so I went on STG and contacted the only massage provider listed. When I arrived she wouldn't answer the door. Knocked, texted and called several times with no response. Could hear people inside and could see her through the blinds but she wouldn't come to the door. I would avoid this provider unless you want to get stood up. I wish the selection of massage providers wasn't so slim these days but I guess it makes sense considering what is going on.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/mas...s/092876058975










Reply With Quote





