Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 8117
-
05-09-20 10:56 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 407No response
I tried to get in touch with this one and never got a response.
https://tryst.link/escort/lady5star
-
05-09-20 05:14 #2116Forum Advertiser

Posts: 16BBFS escorts
Do you guys know escorts in town that are BBFS friendly. I know a few hot ones. Message me please or share.
-
05-09-20 05:04 #2115Regular Member

Posts: 4Any intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/49761806/
Anyone have experience with this one? She said that she is a dancer. Seems too good to be true to me. Any information would be appreciated.
-
05-09-20 00:49 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 217Girls not responding
Whats up with these girls? Do they don't want money or what? I been texting a few of the girls that have posted and no answer the two that did answer where ether asking a ridiculous price for half or too almost all day to reply all to say I am book but I can see you at later time after I texted them a day ahead to schedule something.
Here is the line up of do not waist your time.
Katrina love still not answering but ad keeps on posting every day. On top.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3069063
Honey no answer at all.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3123150
Reyna keeps posting but no answer.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3105858
Diana keeps posting but no answer.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928871
This one quoted BBBJ $100 quick $180 half $200 what a rip off.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/392180343723
-
05-08-20 19:48 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 114Has anyone seen this girl? Is she real?
There are so many fakes on all the sites I'm starting to think all of them are fake now.
Has anyone seen this girl? Is she real?
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...a/793424330329
-
05-08-20 14:01 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 150I've seen Meli, great oral skills. Haven't been back in a while but am thinking about it again.
Originally Posted by Nebaz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 17:08 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 150I wouldn't mind meeting her too!
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 16:25 #2110Regular Member

Posts: 25Definitely a scam
I'm hoping that no one feel for this, but we know some already have. I'm surprised that they weren't smart enough to have a more realistic donation. I guess they're looking for the few, not the many. Stay safe and smart. I've been thinking with the big head for a while, but sometimes the little head wants to say a few words.
Originally Posted by RhaneMann
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 12:08 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 56Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks. The photos did not look local. I would never pre-pay, so I would have noped out straight away.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 03:02 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 829Scam
It's a SCAM. They ask you to Zelle or Venmo the money in order to give you the address. The pictures are from some woman's Instagram and Facebook account in Texas. She isn't a famous model or porn star so I won't post any links or names, but it's easy enough to find if you really want to. So just another scam using stolen pics. I actually texted the scammer for a little while trying to find out some intel, but all I got was that they did not feel bad about what they were doing because, "we are all ugly, and disgusting guys with small dicks that have to pay for sex". So there you have it. LOL.
Originally Posted by RhaneMann
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 18:26 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 56Any Intel?
She's been posting for a while. And added new photos recently.
Local number.
https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1693702
-
05-06-20 14:33 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 48Cathy
Does anyone have any intell on this gal? Her photos check out and her phone # has an AZ area code. I started seeing her ads about two weeks ago.
https://callescort.org/602-612-0455
-
05-06-20 10:18 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 765I have received a number of requests for this girl's phone number. I'm not blowing you guys off, but I've been trying to get a hold of her to see if she is OK with me giving out her number. I've sent her four texts over the last two days and have gotten no response. Right after our last meet, she did forward a URL saying it was her webpage. It had the name Samantha Luna in the URL and she did say she is on webcam every day. In saying this, she may have used the money I have her and disappeared in meth land for a few days. Who knows. Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 22:28 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 765I, too, use STG and have found if you do a search on Tucson in the search block of the Tucson section, most of the ads with just email addresses go away. So many other sites have so many fakes ads, and then real ads where you can actually text or talk to the girl only to be ghosted. Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by Ajax1976
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 20:28 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 48Escort search
I concur. STG has been flooded with fake ads recently and it used to be a fairly productive site.
The most reliable site I have found is Tryst link. So far I have not detected a fake ad. On the down side the list of gals there is somewhat limited. Furthermore the gals who do post there are upper scale girls. I have only visited one gal from this site but I was deeply satisfied.
The way I search for gals is simply "Tucson escorts". This brings up a variety of escorts sites which enables you to do a comprehensive cross referencing investigation on the gals who interest you while also weeding out fake ads. I hope this is useful to you.
Happy hunting!
Ajax.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





