Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 542 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2117

    No response

    I tried to get in touch with this one and never got a response.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lady5star

  2. #2116

    BBFS escorts

    Do you guys know escorts in town that are BBFS friendly. I know a few hot ones. Message me please or share.

  3. #2115

    Any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/49761806/

    Anyone have experience with this one? She said that she is a dancer. Seems too good to be true to me. Any information would be appreciated.

  4. #2114

    Girls not responding

    Whats up with these girls? Do they don't want money or what? I been texting a few of the girls that have posted and no answer the two that did answer where ether asking a ridiculous price for half or too almost all day to reply all to say I am book but I can see you at later time after I texted them a day ahead to schedule something.

    Here is the line up of do not waist your time.

    Katrina love still not answering but ad keeps on posting every day. On top.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3069063

    Honey no answer at all.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3123150

    Reyna keeps posting but no answer.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3105858

    Diana keeps posting but no answer.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928871

    This one quoted BBBJ $100 quick $180 half $200 what a rip off.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/392180343723

  5. #2113

    Has anyone seen this girl? Is she real?

    There are so many fakes on all the sites I'm starting to think all of them are fake now.

    Has anyone seen this girl? Is she real?

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...a/793424330329

  6. #2112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebaz1  [View Original Post]
    Stop by and saw Meli nice younger BBW she DT.

    Very well and is a cool chick. I do recommend if you want a safe nice BJ. Not really what I was looking for.

    But I realize to see some of the more hotties I'm going to need.

    References LOL.
    I've seen Meli, great oral skills. Haven't been back in a while but am thinking about it again.

  7. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to a fellow monger, I got Victoria's digits and met her today. Her incall is a very small trailer (like towed behind a pickup) in SW Tucson. She had already said she was on the rag and I'd have to settle for anal unless I minded the mess. Anal is what I was looking for anyway, so I said OK. I asked if multiples were on the menu and she said I could do anything I wanted within the one hour incall. She is polite, smells good and her ass was clean. It took me a while to finish the first round, so I knew there would not be a second event and left. She says she is a webcam girl and does productions every day. She sent me a clip from yesterday showing her fingering her ass online. She had some extra weight on her, but a great attitude and fairly attractive face. I may do it again. Be safe out there!
    I wouldn't mind meeting her too!

  8. #2110

    Definitely a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RhaneMann  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. The photos did not look local. I would never pre-pay, so I would have noped out straight away.
    I'm hoping that no one feel for this, but we know some already have. I'm surprised that they weren't smart enough to have a more realistic donation. I guess they're looking for the few, not the many. Stay safe and smart. I've been thinking with the big head for a while, but sometimes the little head wants to say a few words.

  9. #2109

    Thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    It's a SCAM. They ask you to Zelle or Venmo the money in order to give you the address. The pictures are from some woman's Instagram and Facebook account in Texas. She isn't a famous model or porn star so I won't post any links or names, but it's easy enough to find if you really want to. So just another scam using stolen pics. I actually texted the scammer for a little while trying to find out some intel, but all I got was that they did not feel bad about what they were doing because, "we are all ugly, and disgusting guys with small dicks that have to pay for sex". So there you have it. LOL.
    Thanks. The photos did not look local. I would never pre-pay, so I would have noped out straight away.

  10. #2108

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RhaneMann  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a while. And added new photos recently.

    Local number.

    https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1693702
    It's a SCAM. They ask you to Zelle or Venmo the money in order to give you the address. The pictures are from some woman's Instagram and Facebook account in Texas. She isn't a famous model or porn star so I won't post any links or names, but it's easy enough to find if you really want to. So just another scam using stolen pics. I actually texted the scammer for a little while trying to find out some intel, but all I got was that they did not feel bad about what they were doing because, "we are all ugly, and disgusting guys with small dicks that have to pay for sex". So there you have it. LOL.

  11. #2107

    Any Intel?

    She's been posting for a while. And added new photos recently.

    Local number.

    https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1693702

  12. #2106

    Cathy

    Does anyone have any intell on this gal? Her photos check out and her phone # has an AZ area code. I started seeing her ads about two weeks ago.

    https://callescort.org/602-612-0455

  13. #2105
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to a fellow monger, I got Victoria's digits and met her today. Her incall is a very small trailer (like towed behind a pickup) in SW Tucson. She had already said she was on the rag and I'd have to settle for anal unless I minded the mess. Anal is what I was looking for anyway, so I said OK. I asked if multiples were on the menu and she said I could do anything I wanted within the one hour incall. She is polite, smells good and her ass was clean. It took me a while to finish the first round, so I knew there would not be a second event and left. She says she is a webcam girl and does productions every day. She sent me a clip from yesterday showing her fingering her ass online. She had some extra weight on her, but a great attitude and fairly attractive face. I may do it again. Be safe out there!
    I have received a number of requests for this girl's phone number. I'm not blowing you guys off, but I've been trying to get a hold of her to see if she is OK with me giving out her number. I've sent her four texts over the last two days and have gotten no response. Right after our last meet, she did forward a URL saying it was her webpage. It had the name Samantha Luna in the URL and she did say she is on webcam every day. In saying this, she may have used the money I have her and disappeared in meth land for a few days. Who knows. Be safe out there!

  14. #2104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1976  [View Original Post]
    I concur. STG has been flooded with fake ads recently and it used to be a fairly productive site.

    The most reliable site I have found is Tryst link. So far I have not detected a fake ad. On the down side the list of gals there is somewhat limited. Furthermore the gals who do post there are upper scale girls. I have only visited one gal from this site but I was deeply satisfied.

    The way I search for gals is simply "Tucson escorts". This brings up a variety of escorts sites which enables you to do a comprehensive cross referencing investigation on the gals who interest you while also weeding out fake ads. I hope this is useful to you.

    Happy hunting!

    Ajax.
    I, too, use STG and have found if you do a search on Tucson in the search block of the Tucson section, most of the ads with just email addresses go away. So many other sites have so many fakes ads, and then real ads where you can actually text or talk to the girl only to be ghosted. Be safe out there!

  15. #2103

    Escort search

    I concur. STG has been flooded with fake ads recently and it used to be a fairly productive site.

    The most reliable site I have found is Tryst link. So far I have not detected a fake ad. On the down side the list of gals there is somewhat limited. Furthermore the gals who do post there are upper scale girls. I have only visited one gal from this site but I was deeply satisfied.

    The way I search for gals is simply "Tucson escorts". This brings up a variety of escorts sites which enables you to do a comprehensive cross referencing investigation on the gals who interest you while also weeding out fake ads. I hope this is useful to you.

    Happy hunting!

    Ajax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    What is your go-to for ads? Since BP shut down, my go-to was skip the games. It's always had a sprinkling of fake ads in there. But, the past month or so it's become so flooded with fake ads that I can't use it any more. Seriously, out of every 20 ads, at least 17 are fake now.

    Anyway, what's the best alternative?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape