Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7092

    Another fake ad

    This morning I contacted this one and asked for a current photo. What I get is a location with call me when your here. I replied not what I asked for. (I remembered a previous report about bait and switch after I had texted her) I get a variation of the ad pic. I replied so not you then. She then tries to call me twice. Then she texts fuck your mom. My reply I already fucked yours. Blocked her after that. Had some fun though.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1805498

  2. #7091

    Another way for Picture Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    It takes about five seconds if you are using Chrome. Right click on the pic and select the option to search the web for the pic. You instantly get everywhere the things is located all over the Web. Very useful. C3.
    For some reason, my version of Chrome (regular mode and Incognito mode) won't do this. So I found another easy work-around. Right click on the image you want to search and "Open image in new tab" In the new tab, copy the URL.

    In another tab, Open up Google Images. https://images.google.com/.

    Click on the camera (search by image). Paste in the URL you copied earlier. Click the box labeled "Search by Image" Voila!

    Hope this helps.

  3. #7090

    Yup just for robbed Samantha by ucf is a scam

    Wish I had checked. Smh.

    Walked in, man comes in after she says brb.

    Should a known.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...676/4074851032

  4. #7089
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    How to search for pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDog407  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so from now on, search the photos. I knew it was too good to be true. At least all I lost was my time.
    It takes about five seconds if you are using Chrome. Right click on the pic and select the option to search the web for the pic. You instantly get everywhere the things is located all over the Web. Very useful.

    C3.

  5. #7088

    Dang it, hahah

    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    Google image search says she is porn star Ava Addams.
    Okay, so from now on, search the photos. I knew it was too good to be true. At least all I lost was my time.

  6. #7087

    Google is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDog407  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers,

    Anyone have feedback on Ms. Lisa? Looks too good to be true so.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/ms-lisa...68687-40218540
    Google image search says she is porn star Ava Addams.

  7. #7086

    Never give a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by LegitAutismo  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her last night and after making a deposit and giving me an address, went silent. Lesson learned.
    If you give a deposit she has no reason to do anything. She has money for doing nothing.

  8. #7085
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDog407  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers,

    Anyone have feedback on Ms. Lisa? Looks too good to be true so.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/ms-lisa...68687-40218540
    This appears to be a scam as the pictures of Ava Adams the pornstar. So you are right to good to be true.

  9. #7084

    Ms. Lisa?

    Hello mongers,

    Anyone have feedback on Ms. Lisa? Looks too good to be true so.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/ms-lisa...68687-40218540

  10. #7083
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lookin...ellas/26600073

    Texted this one last night asking to exchange pics and inquired about an incall, but then went silent. So she texted me back this afternoon and she sent me a pic with a specific pose I asked for. Anyone seen her before? She quoted me 125 hh and 175 h.
    I tried to see her last night and after making a deposit and giving me an address, went silent. Lesson learned.

  11. #7082

  12. #7081

    Long wood Ashley

    Could you also pm myself when you get a chance thanks brother.

  13. #7080

    Ashley Longwood

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is needing some help. If you saw her before and have her digits ending in 6449 give her a call, if not I'll share her digits with SR members.
    Hello, could you pm me her digits when you get a chance. Inbox full.

    Thanks!

  14. #7079

    #me too

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    A little help guys! I want some tit job! I miss Saschawyld and Big tit Shelly for that! Any recommendations?
    I'm interested in that too.

  15. #7078

    Pose

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lookin...ellas/26600073

    Texted this one last night asking to exchange pics and inquired about an incall, but then went silent. So she texted me back this afternoon and she sent me a pic with a specific pose I asked for. Anyone seen her before? She quoted me 125 hh and 175 h.
    I asked someone for a pose with three fingers up and got the same picture.

    I found the photo online.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape