Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,626 to 17,640 of 24547
-
05-06-20 17:22 #6922Regular Member

Posts: 16Busty Ally
Fellows,
Forget if I ever posted to this forum, but figured it was time to start paying dues. I saw Ally, (http://www.bustyally.com/) back in late February. She is legit and an awesome provider. She has some screening criteria that are not too invasive but well worth it. Her tuition is on her site and I can say it is a sound investment. She is GFE and gave me the best oration I ever had. Absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend.
With that, I pose a question to the group, has anyone seen Sabrina (https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...0584.htm?cat=1)? She is hosting near the airport and offers GFE for premium rates but offers almost anything one could want. She wanted a selfie but I refused. She relented and allowed me to provide some references. Can anyone vouch for Sabrina? Is she legit?
Cola.
-
05-06-20 17:05 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 994Nikki
Thanks Chico I'll check it out. No, I don't usually read the SW thread as That's not my bag. If anyone else has any deets on her performance please let me know.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Much appreciated, Shooter Out!
-
05-06-20 16:52 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 647Shooter,
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
I posted this on the SW thread. I'm just going to "copy and paste" it just in case you missed it.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 16:08 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 150Nikki
Saw her awhile back. She aims to please. Cool spinner, standard service. Ss 80, hh 120 includes BBBJ, can video with no extra donation. Personally, suggest going when she has incall. Area is generally ok but would not go there late at night.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 16:03 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 602Nikki
Did you see report #42020 in the Streetwalker thread? There are some details about her appearance (not good). No details on her performance though.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
BTW, this rain SUCKS!
Chico.
-
05-06-20 15:25 #6917Senior Member

Posts: 994Nikki
Been back and forth with this one. Clearly she's typical in her intentions. Seems she's about supporting a habit however after getting a few vids from her. I'm intrigued and wonder if any of you fine gentlemen out there can fill me in on her performance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/49634694/
Shooter Out!
-
05-06-20 13:43 #6916Senior Member

Posts: 305Scam Rules
1. If it looks TGTBT it is. 2. If the number doesn't start with 443,410,301,202,240 I'm not even bothering. It could be someone from out of town or I could waste my time. 3. Image search / phone # lookup are your friends (are they pornstar pics? Are they posted in several cities at once) 4. All ads that have e-mails as contact are scams. 5. If they want any form of payment up front=scam. 6. If they agree to BBFS within 30 seconds of your first text, they don't look like their pics. 7. If they respond immediately they most likely are fake 8. If their answers are elaborate / have excellent vocabulary they are fake. (Baltimore ho's don't) Baltimore ho's respond like so. 80/120/140. Are you affiliated with law enforcement? How long you want to c me 4?, Etc etc. Stick with these and you will not get scammed in advance and won't waste valuable time.
-
05-06-20 12:52 #6915Senior Member

Posts: 647That seems to be a common theme nowadays. Using porn star pics on their fake and / or scam ads. There are also phony and scam ads with porn actresses Anna Bell Peaks, Valentina Nappi, and Sarah Vandella in the Baltimore sections of EB and other sites.
Originally Posted by PatTheMarmot
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 12:18 #6914Regular Member

Posts: 6Kendra
If thick with big tits is what you're itching for, she's great. Saw her last year for full GFE, BBJ, every position and msog. On the pricey side, but was at a nice BWI hotel, hung out for a while and overall was a great experience. Would repeat often if wasn't so much $$.
Originally Posted by Trab01
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 11:00 #6913Senior Member

Posts: 159Kendra
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...9899.htm?cat=1
Any experience with this one. I'm alittle curious and thought about reaching out. She's come through several times. Looking for any insights.
-
05-06-20 05:53 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 223Roxy
To save everyone some time, here's her latest ad:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...081/2405848922
Jack.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 23:29 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 65Scam Warning
Hey Gents,
Used to post on here from time to time several years back. New account, and wanted to be a good citizen and put out a little heads up for why'all.
Was browsing the ads the other day and got very curious when I saw pics that I could swear were of Natasha Nice, one of my favorite adult performers. Now, this meant we had one of 3 possible options:
1) It was really her, and with the economic downturn was having to go out and do escort work (Highly unlikely, yet an intriguing possibility).
2) It was her doppelganger. Which would be almost as good.
3) Scam (ding! Ding! Ding!
So, having nothing better to do and with raging curiosity, I texted the number. Got an answer, and got a rate (150 h) OK, definitely not option 1. A bona fide adult performer would command a much higher rate but I decided to play along. Tells me she's on Eastern Ave and to let her know when I get there. (Eastern Ave ain't a very short road, so I dunno what "get there" meant but whatever. I wasn't budging from my man cave anyway.) A few minutes later I get the "do you have CashApp?" Hah. Because apparently I got to pay the 150 before she "comes to get me. " Now I'm having a little fun with the scammer and let them know I'll gladly transfer the fee as soon as I see her in person. No, no got to send the fee first. Got bored after that and let them know their scam game was weak. "LOL I'm not scammer" came the reply.
Uh huh.
At any rate, I don't have digits because it doesn't matter. I have seen those pics on several of the sites lately (megapersonals, cityx, etc) and the number is different each time anyway.
So sadly, my dream of spending some quality time with Natasha Nice was only an obvious scam, but hey, at least it gave me a reason to post and hopefully warn folks away.
-
05-05-20 22:45 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 129She's cool, I've seen her a couple times, I wanted to see her like 2 weeks ago and when I got to the location some dude hit my car in the parking lot. Explained to her that this date wasn't going to happen and she still insisted on me giving her the cash and she got me next time I come thru.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
05-05-20 22:08 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 195They're lazy. They all hate doing cowgirl. It's either doggy or missionary with these.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 19:04 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 157Roxy. Lithicum
Called Roxy. Ending in 8922 off escort alligator. Agreed to 120 for 1/2 hour. Her pictures are close. Average looking with pear shape body. Pawg type. Hotel was easy to find but looked desserted. Guess not many people traveling now. Walked right past lobby. Masks are required which is cool to help being noticed. Roxy met me at door fresh from shower. Quick cop check and both got undressed. Covered Jr and gave a decent CBJ but did not want to ride CG due to bad knees.
Hit it doggy. Nice wide ass can take a pounding. Flipped after a while to mish. Back to doggy. Asked to finish CBJ. Roxy took her time and it felt good. Total time was about 40 minutes but she did not say anything.
She is cool chick. Might see her again depending whom else is around.










Reply With Quote





