Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 907 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    Anyone happen to have any info on this one? The videos seem to be fairly legitimate but the most recent Katie I could see in the forum was a cash and dah with a dead ad.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10031694
    Never mind. Asked for payment via Venmo half in advance. Obvious scam. Shame too. I love a girl with a dirty mouth.

  2. #1324

    Katie

    Anyone happen to have any info on this one? The videos seem to be fairly legitimate but the most recent Katie I could see in the forum was a cash and dah with a dead ad.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10031694

  3. #1323

    Bella Love Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she's in or not. Never received a text back confirming appt. So I'm not sure what's going on. I ended up leaving a picture of Sangria with her and would like my container back. Let me know if any one knows what's going on.
    Perhaps I was not clear enough, I set up appt. For 4:00 Monday afternoon at 10:50 am Monday morning via text. Once we had set appt. She asked me to text 1 hour before to confirm that nothing had changed on my end so I texted her at 3:00 pm To confirm that I was still planning to make our 4:00 pm Appt. She replied that was great and she would see me in an hour and gave me her street name, I texted back "Great I will text you when I'm 5 minutes out for exact address" and she replied "That's perfect" and that's the last I heard from her. Texted when I was 5 minutes out and multiple times after with no reply so she definitely ghosted / went crickets on me and I haven't heard anything from her since end of story!

  4. #1322

    Any info?

    I know I'm a day late for Cinco de Mayo but does anyone have any info on this hot Latina https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/49641456/#.

  5. #1321

    Great time with a new girl thought was a scam but was 100% up and up, Ebony her name

    Here my experience with this young ebony girl named Ebony LOL.

    OK, so I met her at a local hotel. Not the best but not the worst on Philips ln. Had me wait for a little about 10 min said she was in the bathroom. After that, she met me and all she had was a long shirt. Cool but nothing fancy. She looked like her pic but like I said earlier her pics look a little better. The room was on but you can tell she had someone else there as well. But she was alone. We talk for a brief min then we talked about service. Now here we had a little issue. She was not working on her phone so she didn't know what we agreed on. But after showing her the text she agreed and we did our thing. She didn't complain one bit because I take a while sometimes and some girl gets upset also I'm a little big so they get upset because they say I make it hard for them to work. But she was a trooper. She didn't complain or tap out. She was so good I tipped her 20 extra for being so cool. Will see again for sure.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3133265179

  6. #1320
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #1319

    UTR friend

    Howdy everyone.

    Some of you have met Lilly. She's back in Louisville and needing a little help. She's a good, drug free, smart whip of a woman. And kinky.

    Those who've seen her know. Pm me.

  8. #1318

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf9979  [View Original Post]
    Can we please use name and links? It's makes everything much easier.
    She doesn't have a link if you need her phone # please pm me and I can give it out.

  9. #1317

    Well at least you got an appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy469  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49619909/

    Set appointment for yesterday afternoon at 4:00, communication was excellent right up until I texted for address when I was 5 minutes away and then crickets (I actually knew where she was as I had seen Jane Kim there before). She has never replied or attempted to explain. She's had good reviews but combine his with reports of being video taped at her location and make your own decision. I am always respectful of a lady's time, wish she had the same respect for mine.
    Not sure if she's in or not. Never received a text back confirming appt. So I'm not sure what's going on. I ended up leaving a picture of Sangria with her and would like my container back. Let me know if any one knows what's going on.

  10. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Papa bear had another great session with mama bear last week at my den. Started with a few shots of that Mexican honey and my home made Guacamole to set the mood. The Forrest was lite by the moon light and a few candles with the smell of the Lavender patch down wind from my man cave in the mountains. Such a sensual kisser to get our motors running. The night was filled with Daty from her sweet honey pussy, 69, RCG, bbbjcimws, face sitting mult Orgasms, toys msog, and much more. But will keep a few details to myself. Totally worth the 3 $$$ for a MILF that knows how to treat a man. Plus the honey keeps coming when you treat your bear with respect and treat her right. Pm if you need digits.
    Can we please use name and links? It's makes everything much easier.

  11. #1315

    Opposite?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    She never was really on my list because of the BBBJ only during the first couple of visits but now she is definitely off. Thanks for the information bro! SMO.
    That's odd, my experience was quite the opposite. She was a total sweetheart for me. It is what it is I guess. I still recommend her if you want a great BBBJ at a reasonable price from a decently cute gal.

  12. #1314

    Bella Love Ghosting

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49619909/

    Set appointment for yesterday afternoon at 4:00, communication was excellent right up until I texted for address when I was 5 minutes away and then crickets (I actually knew where she was as I had seen Jane Kim there before). She has never replied or attempted to explain. She's had good reviews but combine his with reports of being video taped at her location and make your own decision. I am always respectful of a lady's time, wish she had the same respect for mine.

  13. #1313

    Neither of those.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    I am having trouble putting it all together. Is this Cookie, or Skylar? Does anyone have a link or anything for Cookie, please?
    Neither? Both of those ladies have been working for a while. This one has a relatively new ad and says she just started. I've seen cookie and pics of Skylar, so it's certainly neither of those. Why do you ask? Does the ad not work?

  14. #1312

    Anyone

    Could not find name on search but 1st pic looks familiar. Anyone have any information? Thanks.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/49303981/

  15. #1311

    Mama bear

    Papa bear had another great session with mama bear last week at my den. Started with a few shots of that Mexican honey and my home made Guacamole to set the mood. The Forrest was lite by the moon light and a few candles with the smell of the Lavender patch down wind from my man cave in the mountains. Such a sensual kisser to get our motors running. The night was filled with Daty from her sweet honey pussy, 69, RCG, bbbjcimws, face sitting mult Orgasms, toys msog, and much more. But will keep a few details to myself. Totally worth the 3 $$$ for a MILF that knows how to treat a man. Plus the honey keeps coming when you treat your bear with respect and treat her right. Pm if you need digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape