The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 820 of 907 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 870 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1310

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today for the first time. Communication was touch and go but once we connected it was solid from set up to arrival. She's got a house in the west end for her incall. Looks like a couple of providers also live with her. In pulled up and texted her that I was there. She met me at the door in a fishnet type short dress with a matching green lace bra and panty set. I really appreciate a girl who tries to dress and look sexy. She greeted me with a big hug and took me to the back to her bedroom. We passed another girl in the kitchen, may have been Bella, I didn't look really close. Skylar is tall and thin, not skinny but well proportioned. Her pics are like all providers, the best pics but she's very close to those pics. I had opted for the BBBJ on a QV for. 6 I got ready and she stripped. I laid back and let her go to work. In her own words, "I give some bomb ass head!" Yes she does and as she said she love the power of getting you off with her mouth! I enjoyed her slow, and sensual BJ often times humming to the songs on the radio! When I was ready to pop I let her know and she took sucked harder and jerked me off to take my load in her mouth. She did get up to spit, which I don't mind. We got up and talked for a bit. She never rushed or felt mechanical at all. I felt like she really loves to suck Cock! I will most definitely repeat and try the kitty next time!!
    Recently saw Skylar. For sure worth a visit. $100 hhr She seemed to really enjoy BBBJ.

  2. #1309

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40  [View Original Post]
    If you can't set up an appointment in 3 text each your wasting your time. This girl ask way to many questions and asked the same questions more than once. At first I thought she was just stalling. After I said geez never mind she blew up my phone the rest of the day. Had to turn it off. Total wack job!
    Was going to give her a try, when I was in that area today. Guess I will pass, enough head cases already don't need another.

  3. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40  [View Original Post]
    If you can't set up an appointment in 3 text each your wasting your time. This girl ask way to many questions and asked the same questions more than once. At first I thought she was just stalling. After I said geez never mind she blew up my phone the rest of the day. Had to turn it off. Total wack job!
    She never was really on my list because of the BBBJ only during the first couple of visits but now she is definitely off. Thanks for the information bro! SMO.

  4. #1307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Total wack job!

    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40  [View Original Post]
    If you can't set up an appointment in 3 text each your wasting your time. This girl ask way to many questions and asked the same questions more than once. At first I thought she was just stalling. After I said geez never mind she blew up my phone the rest of the day. Had to turn it off. Total wack job!
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...117/5022063046

  5. #1306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Total wack job

    If you can't set up an appointment in 3 text each your wasting your time. This girl ask way to many questions and asked the same questions more than once. At first I thought she was just stalling. After I said geez never mind she blew up my phone the rest of the day. Had to turn it off. Total wack job!

  6. #1305

    Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by BrDean1969  [View Original Post]
    I kinda thought the opposite. With so many women out of work right now, seems like some are turning to the world's oldest profession.

    Doesn't mean the quality is any better.
    I figured we'd see a lot more club girls, strippers and what not. One girl I'm hoping to catch. Hot brunette with tattoos I saw post twice last few days but weird the ads had two diff numbers. Anyone know about the girl who's ad usually says something about nerdy inked and curvy? Thanks. Happy hunting.

  7. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by BrDean1969  [View Original Post]
    I kinda thought the opposite. With so many women out of work right now, seems like some are turning to the world's oldest profession.

    Doesn't mean the quality is any better.
    I'm seeing a ton of strippers, I mean college girls, on SA right now. You can usually tell who they are and I try to avoid them. But if you are into strippers and don't mind paying 300+ to fuck them, I'd check it out. They are good looking, but I just don't like the general attitude of strippers.

  8. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    I am having trouble putting it all together. Is this Cookie, or Skylar? Does anyone have a link or anything for Cookie, please?
    That's Lulu.

    This is Cookie. Totally worth it. Hope that's not her real name so she doesn't harass me about complimenting her. .

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5023855223/1

  9. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    No it's definitely low right now. There are some good providers out there but due to the virus there's a lot less posting going on.
    I kinda thought the opposite. With so many women out of work right now, seems like some are turning to the world's oldest profession.

    Doesn't mean the quality is any better.

  10. #1301

    Is this Cookie? I am interested in seeing Cookie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Primarch  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...885/5022063046

    Saw her today just for BBBJ. She looks just like her pictures, takes direction well, and is super sweet. I think she will only do BBBJ for the first few visits, at least that's what she said. She's good at it too, easily comparable to the best in town.

    Damage was 80 for bbbjcimws. She'll do whatever you ask, and she says she's only been at it for a month and a half. No smelly room, and she didn't look like she was on anything. I recommend.
    I am having trouble putting it all together. Is this Cookie, or Skylar? Does anyone have a link or anything for Cookie, please?

  11. #1300

    Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by StickEm69  [View Original Post]
    New to the forum. Veteran monger. Is it me or is the quality very lacking? I use escortbabylon. Is there anything better? The talent has dropped considerably imo. Idk. Unless someone knows something I don't know LOL.
    No it's definitely low right now. There are some good providers out there but due to the virus there's a lot less posting going on.

  12. #1299

    Where's the talent?

    New to the forum. Veteran monger. Is it me or is the quality very lacking? I use escortbabylon. Is there anything better? The talent has dropped considerably imo. Idk. Unless someone knows something I don't know LOL.

  13. #1298

    Roxy in Owensboro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    I can tolerate all that. Have a link or phone number? Search doesn't pull anything up.
    She advertises on escort fish.

  14. #1297

    Paris

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Reports/page8

    Anyone have any info on her? Also any recommendations for a good Asian provider?

  15. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf9979  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and know she has great reviews. However, and even though she had pictures on her wall of her daughter, I'm not completely convinced she wasn't born a guy. Her boobs felt a lot more like pecs than boobs and it was just something about her looks that I couldn't get past. Anyway, I just couldn't get into it and just had her do BBBJ. I mean, I was already there.
    That is very good information to knows so I will pass bro! SMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape