Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 955 of 1579 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 1455 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 23671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9361

    Heather

    *Come have some fun 41990xxx42*.

    Thief. I gave her some advance money and she ghosted. Stay away.

  2. #9360

    Any info on Ruby Red or Heather?

    Looking for info on these two. See them post fairly often, and was thinking about taking the plunge. Pm or public is fine. Tia.

  3. #9359

    Massage suggestion

    Hi I'm new to this but I've been reading the reports for a while. With MPs closed does any one have any suggestion for actually a good massage with FS?

  4. #9358

    Any info on this one?

    Have come across these posts multiple times, but couldn't find much information without a name.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/701080681105

    Can someone provide any info? Review? Location? Experience (GFE) ?

    Thank you.

  5. #9357

    Stacy / teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by MonksFun  [View Original Post]
    I thought the teeth statement was directed at her age?
    She said in her ad last year that she had lost all of her teeth and she was offering a gun job but someone was going to fix her. I don't know if that means dentures or what. She has meth mouth. I know she has issues with uncle LEO.

  6. #9356

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OldButGood  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the ebony babe who goes by escort Lala, she looks nice, you can PM I'd like to give her a try.
    I was given a good report about her. Messaged her and a provider called Taboo replied back!. She sent pics but it was not Lala.

  7. #9355
    Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArc  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, but I do remember the teeth thing. She herself said this but she now has replacements (dentures). She's always looked good to me, but I'm in a holding pattern for the duration of this. Stay safe all.
    I thought the teeth statement was directed at her age?

  8. #9354

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCIM69  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...1/516883469641

    Ad says bring a friend, I've never seen her but know there's been reports on her. So she's legit but can't remember if reports were good or average or bad or what. Maybe someone can help on that. She might be the one with no teeth too, not sure.
    I have not seen her, but I do remember the teeth thing. She herself said this but she now has replacements (dentures). She's always looked good to me, but I'm in a holding pattern for the duration of this. Stay safe all.

  9. #9353
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCIM69  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...1/516883469641

    Ad says bring a friend, I've never seen her but know there's been reports on her. So she's legit but can't remember if reports were good or average or bad or what. Maybe someone can help on that. She might be the one with no teeth too, not sure.
    In this world 'Bring a friend' means bring protection. Thanks man!

  10. #9352

    Mara from Eros

    I haven't seen her yet, but I've made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. She's in the Michigan listings.

    I just hope she's real. Is that too much to ask? Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes. She looks incredible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot-20200506-153532-Chrome_20200506160449384.jpg‎  

  11. #9351

    Seen her couple years back

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCIM69  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...1/516883469641

    Ad says bring a friend, I've never seen her but know there's been reports on her. So she's legit but can't remember if reports were good or average or bad or what. Maybe someone can help on that. She might be the one with no teeth too, not sure.
    Seen her a couple years back things were good then, but she has gained quite a bit of weight since then and seems a bit long in the tooth now, but to each his or her own I guess.

  12. #9350

    Stacy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    Okay, me and my buddy are looking for a girl for a little mmf BB action. We are willing to shell out 5 for 1 hour of play plus tip if depending on service. My buddy makes big bucks. PM me if anyone knows of a girl. He'll be here Friday for about a week.
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...1/516883469641

    Ad says bring a friend, I've never seen her but know there's been reports on her. So she's legit but can't remember if reports were good or average or bad or what. Maybe someone can help on that. She might be the one with no teeth too, not sure.

  13. #9349

    Bianca

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...7/514913777030

    Saw this one just before everything went crazy with corona. She was a good time. Nice and friendly, spinner type, some damage I think from kids but nothing that put me off. It was her personality really that I liked, she was just so friendly, GFE type. I forget what the donation was, it was in line with others though in the area (I think 100 for HH). Lots of DFK, very good head game (she probably could have finished me with that alone). Was so amped from the BBBJ I didn't last long for the fun stuff. I want to get an hour with her next time to see if she can get me to go twice. I've been trying to get a hold of her, but to no avail. Her last add was a few weeks ago. The number is the same as the one I used last time, but for all I know it's different now. If anyone knows how to contact her let me know, or if she is not around right now either. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bianca.jpg‎  

  14. #9348

    The ultimate Duo

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/1-or-2...a-duo/10438323

    For those that remember, this was the ultimate duo! If Ruby could find someone like blonde Jessi I'd be all over that.

  15. #9347

    Escort LaLa

    Any info on the ebony babe who goes by escort Lala, she looks nice, you can PM I'd like to give her a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape