Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 955 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 1455 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 23660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9350

    Stacy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    Okay, me and my buddy are looking for a girl for a little mmf BB action. We are willing to shell out 5 for 1 hour of play plus tip if depending on service. My buddy makes big bucks. PM me if anyone knows of a girl. He'll be here Friday for about a week.
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...1/516883469641

    Ad says bring a friend, I've never seen her but know there's been reports on her. So she's legit but can't remember if reports were good or average or bad or what. Maybe someone can help on that. She might be the one with no teeth too, not sure.

  2. #9349

    Bianca

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...7/514913777030

    Saw this one just before everything went crazy with corona. She was a good time. Nice and friendly, spinner type, some damage I think from kids but nothing that put me off. It was her personality really that I liked, she was just so friendly, GFE type. I forget what the donation was, it was in line with others though in the area (I think 100 for HH). Lots of DFK, very good head game (she probably could have finished me with that alone). Was so amped from the BBBJ I didn't last long for the fun stuff. I want to get an hour with her next time to see if she can get me to go twice. I've been trying to get a hold of her, but to no avail. Her last add was a few weeks ago. The number is the same as the one I used last time, but for all I know it's different now. If anyone knows how to contact her let me know, or if she is not around right now either. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bianca.jpg‎  

  3. #9348

    The ultimate Duo

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/1-or-2...a-duo/10438323

    For those that remember, this was the ultimate duo! If Ruby could find someone like blonde Jessi I'd be all over that.

  4. #9347

    Escort LaLa

    Any info on the ebony babe who goes by escort Lala, she looks nice, you can PM I'd like to give her a try.

  5. #9346
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #9345

    Any suggestions

    Okay, me and my buddy are looking for a girl for a little mmf BB action. We are willing to shell out 5 for 1 hour of play plus tip if depending on service. My buddy makes big bucks. PM me if anyone knows of a girl. He'll be here Friday for about a week.

  7. #9344
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    As others have said, yes she is real and been around for a while.

    She also goes by the nickname "Cupcake". You can probably figure out why.

  8. #9343
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Not worth it, very mechanical and everything is covered. She has her own premium site, I don't recall what it is. There was one guy I remember gave her a great report. But I think he was affiliated with her.
    Thanks for the intel guys, I think I'll save my $$$ and time, And Jerk off instead, I have been disappointed too many times by providers on STG.

  9. #9342
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #9341
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    She used to go by Baby Ariel. Plenty of posts about her.

  11. #9340
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    She's real. Not worth it, very mechanical and everything is covered. She has her own premium site, I don't recall what it is. There was one guy I remember gave her a great report. But I think he was affiliated with her.

  12. #9339

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    That is Baby Ariel. She's been around for years. I have seen her 3 times. Great body shitty service. She has been reported as having a handler. She has a pimp stamp tattoo. She's not worth what she is asking.

  13. #9338

    Probably another unrelated situation

    Quote Originally Posted by PussPleaser1  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell takes 10 grand with them to see one of these girls?? Never take more than what's discussed. Maybe an extra 20 for a tip.
    Probably a deal gone bad who really knows but it's all public information.

  14. #9337

    A. J. The robber.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    I would not say with 100% certainty but could be. Here is a recent ad. None ever have eyebrows trimmed like that but I am leaning towards yes. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...r/323602467056.

    Another interesting finding. There is one more arrest at that exact time at 11:45, a male for the same charge, supporting the claims on STG.

    Safe to say avoid
    Ain't that the real popular big butt girl a cpl years ago that went by Bella.

  15. #9336

    For Real?

    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzMyOTcyNTM1MjNjZDI0YmI1ZGRiMGQwNmNhMmQwN2VkMjY3YzM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape