Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 956 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 1456 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 23440
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #9115

    Mara from Eros

    I haven't seen her yet, but I've made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. She's in the Michigan listings.

    I just hope she's real. Is that too much to ask? Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes. She looks incredible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot-20200506-153532-Chrome_20200506160449384.jpg‎  

  2. #9114

    Seen her couple years back

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCIM69  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...1/516883469641

    Ad says bring a friend, I've never seen her but know there's been reports on her. So she's legit but can't remember if reports were good or average or bad or what. Maybe someone can help on that. She might be the one with no teeth too, not sure.
    Seen her a couple years back things were good then, but she has gained quite a bit of weight since then and seems a bit long in the tooth now, but to each his or her own I guess.

  3. #9113

    Stacy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    Okay, me and my buddy are looking for a girl for a little mmf BB action. We are willing to shell out 5 for 1 hour of play plus tip if depending on service. My buddy makes big bucks. PM me if anyone knows of a girl. He'll be here Friday for about a week.
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...1/516883469641

    Ad says bring a friend, I've never seen her but know there's been reports on her. So she's legit but can't remember if reports were good or average or bad or what. Maybe someone can help on that. She might be the one with no teeth too, not sure.

  4. #9112

    Bianca

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...7/514913777030

    Saw this one just before everything went crazy with corona. She was a good time. Nice and friendly, spinner type, some damage I think from kids but nothing that put me off. It was her personality really that I liked, she was just so friendly, GFE type. I forget what the donation was, it was in line with others though in the area (I think 100 for HH). Lots of DFK, very good head game (she probably could have finished me with that alone). Was so amped from the BBBJ I didn't last long for the fun stuff. I want to get an hour with her next time to see if she can get me to go twice. I've been trying to get a hold of her, but to no avail. Her last add was a few weeks ago. The number is the same as the one I used last time, but for all I know it's different now. If anyone knows how to contact her let me know, or if she is not around right now either. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bianca.jpg‎  

  5. #9111

    The ultimate Duo

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/1-or-2...a-duo/10438323

    For those that remember, this was the ultimate duo! If Ruby could find someone like blonde Jessi I'd be all over that.

  6. #9110

    Escort LaLa

    Any info on the ebony babe who goes by escort Lala, she looks nice, you can PM I'd like to give her a try.

  7. #9109
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #9108

    Any suggestions

    Okay, me and my buddy are looking for a girl for a little mmf BB action. We are willing to shell out 5 for 1 hour of play plus tip if depending on service. My buddy makes big bucks. PM me if anyone knows of a girl. He'll be here Friday for about a week.

  9. #9107
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    As others have said, yes she is real and been around for a while.

    She also goes by the nickname "Cupcake". You can probably figure out why.

  10. #9106
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Not worth it, very mechanical and everything is covered. She has her own premium site, I don't recall what it is. There was one guy I remember gave her a great report. But I think he was affiliated with her.
    Thanks for the intel guys, I think I'll save my $$$ and time, And Jerk off instead, I have been disappointed too many times by providers on STG.

  11. #9105
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #9104
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    She used to go by Baby Ariel. Plenty of posts about her.

  13. #9103
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    She's real. Not worth it, very mechanical and everything is covered. She has her own premium site, I don't recall what it is. There was one guy I remember gave her a great report. But I think he was affiliated with her.

  14. #9102

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    That is Baby Ariel. She's been around for years. I have seen her 3 times. Great body shitty service. She has been reported as having a handler. She has a pimp stamp tattoo. She's not worth what she is asking.

  15. #9101

    Probably another unrelated situation

    Quote Originally Posted by PussPleaser1  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell takes 10 grand with them to see one of these girls?? Never take more than what's discussed. Maybe an extra 20 for a tip.
    Probably a deal gone bad who really knows but it's all public information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape