Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1957
-
05-26-20 14:03 #937Senior Member

Posts: 955Nothing ventured, nothing gained
Make a call, ask for a private appt. This is where if you are a frequent flier, caller I. D. Pays off. They store your number and rate you. When it comes to booking or double booking, ever wonder how they choose?
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 15:06 #936Senior Member

Posts: 220Still closed in Leominster / Fitchburg area
With Skipthegames having server problems I decided to patrol the twin city area. I figured since some of the Worcester places are starting to spin up it might be worth checking. Memorial day afternoon.
Empire 3 by the Subway. Fitchburg: Closed, lots of vehicles parked there.
Satin Touch on Bemis. Fitchburg: Closed, no sign of life.
Route 12 by the bowling alley. Leominster: Closed, vehicles parked in the back.
Orchid 154 - Leominster: Closed, same signs out front.
Lili 1440 - Leominster: Unclear, may call later. They stayed open longer than others, and it looks like they took down their paper printout sign.
-
05-06-20 01:05 #935Senior Member

Posts: 635The more you see her the more generous she becomes with her time provided you are respectful and don't push her boundaries. The service stays the same. Most of the time now when I see her now I book an hour and am usually there close to two. She tells me not to worry about being there so long. I tip her a bit for the extra time but she always tells me it's not necessary and even tried to give it back to me on my next visit a couple of times.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 11:53 #934Senior Member

Posts: 752Leeza
She is black, she is large, she is friendly, soft massage with HJ and some limited OTC only. 30 min = 80, no tipping needed. She will go overtime for no extra charge if you need a second pop. I saw her once and would recommend her, but myself will not repeat, not enough on the menu.
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
05-04-20 20:11 #933Senior Member

Posts: 220Leeza
If you mean she's not 'African American', your right. But she is a black woman from Brazil. Only reason I bring it up is some guys hear 'Brazilian' and expect white or Latino like Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bündchen. Don't want you guys to think you're in the wrong building.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
P.S. She's worth the visit.
-
05-04-20 00:28 #932Senior Member

Posts: 1048Leeza Black
She's not black LOL. She's Brazilian. Her cute accent gives her away. I love Leeza. Always a smiling face.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 09:03 #931Regular Member

Posts: 14Leeza
Leeza has been reviewed many times and not that hard to track down if you just do some leg work. I've seen her twice, an hour the first time and 30 minutes the second. May not be everyone's cup of tea, so again do some research, but in my opinion the finish skills are unmatched. Massage is a bit light for my general taste, but again that may work for some.
Originally Posted by OrionPax
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 18:52 #930Senior Member

Posts: 65Leeza
Sure pm me if you want.
Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 12:24 #929Senior Member

Posts: 787Leeza
No, unfortunately. In a bra but no touching.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 11:38 #928Senior Member

Posts: 259Leeza
Does she do the massage topless?
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
05-02-20 10:18 #927Senior Member

Posts: 175Leeza
Any link or contact info? Sounds like a safe alternative.
Originally Posted by OrionPax
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 02:51 #926Senior Member

Posts: 752Leeza
Agree, black, older, friendly, but her nice tits you cannot touch.
Originally Posted by OrionPax
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
05-01-20 18:34 #925Senior Member

Posts: 65Leeza
First time going to see her and it maybe the best massage I've ever gotten. She's really sweat and easy to talk too. Made me feel welcome and comfortable within seconds. The massage did on my legs and feet honestly made me feel like I was high. She older so she has a stomach but HJ was great and she has really nice tits and smooth skin. Only did 1/2 hr because it was a first time with her but will definitely do at least an hour on future visits. Well worth the 80 and highly recommend for her solely because of the super slow and incredibly relaxing massage.
-
04-19-20 09:07 #924Senior Member

Posts: 476Amp
Guys any info on an AMP still open privately. I understand Lincoln in Worcester, is there any other. A pm will be good. Tried calling few but got no response. Any info is appreciated.
-
03-25-20 10:36 #923Senior Member

Posts: 931Has anyone visited any of the local AMP's?
I spoke with Ray st and the Mason bowling alley AMP and both are closed for 1 - 2 weeks, (could be more?) I got a text from 1040 (Amy) so guess she is still working. I am not a fan of 1177, so won't try that place out. If Wendy is still in Leominster, she might see regulars? If you want to write about it here, fine, if you need to keep something UTR, please PM me.










Reply With Quote






