Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 955 of 1562 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 1455 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 23418
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9108

    Any suggestions

    Okay, me and my buddy are looking for a girl for a little mmf BB action. We are willing to shell out 5 for 1 hour of play plus tip if depending on service. My buddy makes big bucks. PM me if anyone knows of a girl. He'll be here Friday for about a week.

  2. #9107
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    As others have said, yes she is real and been around for a while.

    She also goes by the nickname "Cupcake". You can probably figure out why.

  3. #9106
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Not worth it, very mechanical and everything is covered. She has her own premium site, I don't recall what it is. There was one guy I remember gave her a great report. But I think he was affiliated with her.
    Thanks for the intel guys, I think I'll save my $$$ and time, And Jerk off instead, I have been disappointed too many times by providers on STG.

  4. #9105
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #9104
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    She used to go by Baby Ariel. Plenty of posts about her.

  6. #9103
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    She's real. Not worth it, very mechanical and everything is covered. She has her own premium site, I don't recall what it is. There was one guy I remember gave her a great report. But I think he was affiliated with her.

  7. #9102

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider06  [View Original Post]
    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    That is Baby Ariel. She's been around for years. I have seen her 3 times. Great body shitty service. She has been reported as having a handler. She has a pimp stamp tattoo. She's not worth what she is asking.

  8. #9101

    Probably another unrelated situation

    Quote Originally Posted by PussPleaser1  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell takes 10 grand with them to see one of these girls?? Never take more than what's discussed. Maybe an extra 20 for a tip.
    Probably a deal gone bad who really knows but it's all public information.

  9. #9100

    A. J. The robber.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    I would not say with 100% certainty but could be. Here is a recent ad. None ever have eyebrows trimmed like that but I am leaning towards yes. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...r/323602467056.

    Another interesting finding. There is one more arrest at that exact time at 11:45, a male for the same charge, supporting the claims on STG.

    Safe to say avoid
    Ain't that the real popular big butt girl a cpl years ago that went by Bella.

  10. #9099

    For Real?

    Is she for real, She is cute, but her donations are Out There. http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/969545522067 Kinda looks a little on the Heavy side, I think she used to go by another name, And had a BB Handler, Not sure, Any Help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzMyOTcyNTM1MjNjZDI0YmI1ZGRiMGQwNmNhMmQwN2VkMjY3YzM.jpg‎  

  11. #9098
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrad69  [View Original Post]
    Forgot where this topic may go, however, Hear Heather has solo videos. Anyone see or know more? The heather every one (myself included) raved about when first hit the scene, now she is laying low.
    I saw she advertised early this morning for outcall only!!

  12. #9097

    Layla Love

    Has anyone seen this one recently? Want to take the plunge. Just need to know if she is legit and if her incall is safe?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/839579925180

  13. #9096

    Video

    Forgot where this topic may go, however, Hear Heather has solo videos. Anyone see or know more? The heather every one (myself included) raved about when first hit the scene, now she is laying low.

  14. #9095
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDipper1  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/096476207636

    Nice young clean look, but is she a good provider?
    She was on one of the sugar daddy sites many months ago. Had some conversation with her but she never meet up. She claimed to be a dancer at one of the clubs.

    A couple months after that she was on stg for awhile. Tried the number she had and got ghosted. She was blonde in these previous ads and claimed she lived in Fostoria.

    I have not bothered trying her with the newer ads with the purple hair. The number is different than she previously used.

  15. #9094
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook4015  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2939115 and https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bella-...o-stay/7811141 This is definitely the girl on page 9 from the booking site. Also found her on FB old profile though from 2016.
    Dude who really care. So what if it's her, move on!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape