Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 472 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2304
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am in grief that scharazad morgan, that clinically fucked up washed out escort with the youtube channel has turned off comments. I spent a good 30 minutes a week commenting on her nonsense. I am from l. A. And if there was a screwball like that here, she would have probably been blacklisted.
    So you were a fan of hers? Is that what your saying?

  2. #2303
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Shit posting

    I am in grief that scharazad morgan, that clinically fucked up washed out escort with the youtube channel has turned off comments. I spent a good 30 minutes a week commenting on her nonsense. I am from l. A. And if there was a screwball like that here, she would have probably been blacklisted.

  3. #2302

    Sandra99

    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    It does, I appreciate the response. I guess I won't be seeing any girl from that agency. I'm not comfortable giving away personal info.
    Definitely not in the same league as SDAG or FEC, but you can check out Sandra99 on Humaniplex. Thai providers instead of Korean, service is not high quality but it may be of interest to you.

  4. #2301

    Brie at FEC

    FEC has a new girl named Brie who arrived here on Sunday. Pretty Korean spinner with B cups. Tight and eager to please, would repeat.

  5. #2300

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Yeah plenty of people have seen girls out of this agency, go to the Asian Provider forum below, half the reports are girls from this agency or FEC. You can't just contact them and get a reply back. On first contact, you need to provide them with the information they want so they can verify you. If you are unwilling to give them this information then there is no way you can see any of the girls. If you are wondering if there is any other way to get verified with them without handing over personal info, the answer is no.

    Hope this helps.
    It does, I appreciate the response. I guess I won't be seeing any girl from that agency. I'm not comfortable giving away personal info.

  6. #2299

    Ahhh yes

    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen any girl from this agency? I have been trying to contact them, however I never get an answer back. What is the trick?
    Yeah plenty of people have seen girls out of this agency, go to the Asian Provider forum below, half the reports are girls from this agency or FEC. You can't just contact them and get a reply back. On first contact, you need to provide them with the information they want so they can verify you. If you are unwilling to give them this information then there is no way you can see any of the girls. If you are wondering if there is any other way to get verified with them without handing over personal info, the answer is no.

    Hope this helps.

  7. #2298

    Sdasiangirls

    Has anybody seen any girl from this agency? I have been trying to contact them, however I never get an answer back. What is the trick?

  8. #2297
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBFS? I'm willing to dish out some bucks, but only for bb.
    Totally not a BB provider.

  9. #2296
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    LOL "bargain basement hooker prices. " That should be an advertisement.
    This is classic. Love it. Thanks Steak.

  10. #2295
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    LOL this is what I predicted when the pandemic just started. A lot of mongers were salivating at the prospects of bargain basement hooker prices. I posted over 2 months ago that they can keep on dreaming because it will never happen. And guess what? I called it.

    Steak.
    LOL "bargain basement hooker prices. " That should be an advertisement.

  11. #2294
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Millions of people are filing for unemployment and a lot of the providers are still asking for ridiculously high rates. I'm surprised some are even still in business with the mile long list of don'ts and their high rates.
    I will admit, I've had BBFS with plenty of sexy regulars for 100. I've never offered lower than that though.

  12. #2293
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    LOL this is what I predicted when the pandemic just started. A lot of mongers were salivating at the prospects of bargain basement hooker prices. I posted over 2 months ago that they can keep on dreaming because it will never happen. And guess what? I called it.

    Steak.
    I actually thought they will not only not lower the price, but increase it. Because of virus they don't want to seee to many people but they also think they are worrth way more especially in special time.

  13. #2292

    Not going to happen

    LOL this is what I predicted when the pandemic just started. A lot of mongers were salivating at the prospects of bargain basement hooker prices. I posted over 2 months ago that they can keep on dreaming because it will never happen. And guess what? I called it.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Millions of people are filing for unemployment and a lot of the providers are still asking for ridiculously high rates. I'm surprised some are even still in business with the mile long list of don'ts and their high rates.

  14. #2291

    Smart questions

    Its all about being discreet. Begin with a compliment. And ask if she is running any specials. Avoid words like discount. Some will contemplate a frequent fucker rate for loyal customers. With agencies I wouldn't push it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You also have to be careful whom you ask about rate deduction. Cause they will go off on you or blacklist ya. Sad.

  15. #2290
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Millions of people are filing for unemployment and a lot of the providers are still asking for ridiculously high rates. I'm surprised some are even still in business with the mile long list of don'ts and their high rates.
    You also have to be careful whom you ask about rate deduction. Cause they will go off on you or blacklist ya. Sad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape