Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #2780

    From one of her reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeat  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Sierra Moon? Does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-SLC-s-New-ATF!-I'm-BACK-PDX-All-American-Beauty-Unforgettable-Fun-Sexy-Brunette-%26%2310024%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B- (801) 939-0331.
    Dkfbbbjdatycfs.

  2. #2779
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeat  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Sierra Moon? Does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-SLC-s-New-ATF!-I'm-BACK-PDX-All-American-Beauty-Unforgettable-Fun-Sexy-Brunette-%26%2310024%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B- (801) 939-0331.
    I didn't get any indication that she would.

  3. #2778

    Rimming

    Blondetabatha is amazing at that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    Dahlia and PinUpPrincess. Each time it was just part of BBBJ I didn't ask for it. It was a pleasant surprise. PUP is gone I think. Note neither gave me BBFS I want to be very clear.
    .

  4. #2777

    Sierra Moon

    Any information on Sierra Moon? Does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-SLC-s-New-ATF!-I'm-BACK-PDX-All-American-Beauty-Unforgettable-Fun-Sexy-Brunette-%26%2310024%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B- (801) 939-0331.

  5. #2776

    Rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyFromPdx  [View Original Post]
    Not looking for BBFS, but looking for someone who's down to rim.
    Dahlia and PinUpPrincess. Each time it was just part of BBBJ I didn't ask for it. It was a pleasant surprise. PUP is gone I think. Note neither gave me BBFS I want to be very clear.

  6. #2775

    Exotic_talia808

    It sounds like she does with most people.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyWhiteGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I meant BBFS, not begs.
    .

  7. #2774
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyFromPdx  [View Original Post]
    Not looking for BBFS, but looking for someone who's down to rim.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...CaitlynKennedy

    OR.

    https://caitlyn-kennedy.com/

    Decent massage and good BBBJWS and Rimjob, nice prostrate massage. Mutual touch. Gets better after the first visit, but YMMV.

  8. #2773

    Not with my dick ever again.

    Once was enough for me. Cats in the room and on the bed. She looks way better in her pictures. I believe it was BBBJ and I know it was CFS. Kicks you out the minute you finish. Also check the number of alerts she starts on TNA. That is a signal to move on to other opportunities.

    All and all a bad experience. This was about 3- 4 years ago.

    OOF.

  9. #2772

  10. #2771

    Rimming

    Not looking for BBFS, but looking for someone who's down to rim.

  11. #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyWhiteGuy4  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever not begs her. But the one in this add isn't Talia. She's really unreliable as far as being able to get ahold of her.
    Sorry, I meant BBFS, not begs.

  12. #2769
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if VIP means she belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129473%3B
    I haven't actually seen her my self but from text, yes she belongs here.

  13. #2768
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if VIP means she belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129473%3B
    I filled her up tonight. Stg ad c note cheaper.

  14. #2767

    Jessica on TNA

    Anyone know if VIP means she belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129473%3B

  15. #2766

    Exotic talia

    Quote Originally Posted by RBetter  [View Original Post]
    Try Exotic_talia808, I've heard she's easy and no up charge..
    I don't think I've ever not begs her. But the one in this add isn't Talia. She's really unreliable as far as being able to get ahold of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape