Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 26394
-
05-05-20 16:22 #10179Senior Member

Posts: 75Clutch
Good stuff and good to know.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 16:10 #10178Senior Member

Posts: 299Legit
She's legit and a good time. Great oral skills.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 15:59 #10177Regular Member

Posts: 9Links please?
Originally Posted by Firemanz71
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 15:14 #10176Regular Member

Posts: 9Sexy Rican Boricua Jessica
I searched but couldn't find anything on this Jessisca, but she posts frequently and prices are almost too reasonable. I want a Latina and feel like it could go either way.
Anyone have experience with her?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/047974249974
-
05-05-20 14:47 #10175Senior Member

Posts: 75Anybody?
https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-5556/1/871803
Was hoping nothings changed with her. Had some scary encounters with zombies who post old pics.
-
05-05-20 14:41 #10174Senior Member

Posts: 470She's legit I had her over to my place.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 13:13 #10173Regular Member

Posts: 9Wondering if D is still around
It's been years since I saw her but wondering if Dee or D still around? Use post on craigslist and was a bartender somewhere. Just hoping to see if she still around.
-
05-05-20 11:53 #10172Regular Member

Posts: 13Newer hobby
So I am a little newer to the hobby and have seen some girls. I have posted on here asking about a couple girls. I figured I would leave a review of the ones I have seen. All the ones I have seen have been reviewed before but I figured I would give my opinions.
Sara.
Has gone by sexy Sara, or Sara humps. First of all the picture you see are a little older but wow she still looks amazing. She has an awesome personality and makes you feel welcome as soon as you get there, no matter if it's the first time seeing her or your tenth time seeing her. She gives a pretty good blow job and will try to go as deep as she can. She is pretty amazing all around. She does her incall out of a nice home in West Allis, pretty decent area.
Jenna May.
Also very sexy, first time I saw her she seemed better than the 2nd time I saw her. Still gave an amazing blow job. But the 2nd time I saw her she would only ride me and go at her speed because she said her pussy hurt to much. Still was awesome to see her again though. Would love to see her again.
Summer Knight.
Summer as you're already aware of is a little older, but don't let that foul you. Wow this woman can really suck. I mean probably one of the best blow jobs ever. She also has an amazing attitude and personality, always willing to please you and makes you feel welcome. Wow she is definitely a fun one to see. Always wearing something sexy.
Macie.
Macie is just wow. Always willing to try and do anything. And wow she opens her door usually wearing just sexy panties and bras or nothing at all. Awesome personality. She looks just amazing nice toned body, big fake tits not really my thing but they look good on her. A very nice ass that she likes being played with. This girl is awesome, and a really good price too. The down side is she hasn't been in Milwaukee the past 2 months I am guessing because of Covid. I have seen her multiple times and can't wait to see her again.
Ember / Mya.
Another amazing one. Great personality sexy tight body. Limited menu but very enthusiastic.
Are there any other good ones I should check out? I would love to find someone like Macie who was willing to do everything. Any advice I would appreciate. Also where are you looking to find girls? STG is kind of a crap show if they are real or not but other than that I don't know where to look.
-
05-05-20 02:01 #10171Senior Member

Posts: 327Did she want you to meet in some apartment? She quoted me her 300/ hr prices the other day, but today I asked if she would be fine with her 150 hh price from past ads and she didn't hesitate to agree. Gave me the address of an apartment, but work called me in last minute so I had to cancel.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 00:46 #10170Senior Member

Posts: 35Sommer (Jessica)
Thanks. She did respond and I did visit. Apt. Was messy but so was warned ahead of time. You will smell like smoke when you leave. But for the price range it was a good experience. BBBJ was above ave. And the fun bags were nice. She did say she's been clean for 14 months. Over all I might repeat. Safe W. A. Apt.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 22:01 #10169Senior Member

Posts: 639I just scrolled back through my text messages with her and yeah, $150 for the hour. I believe she was advertising $200 at the time and when she said $150 , I kept my mouth shut LOL. She contacted me about 2 weeks ago for a return visit at $150. She's turning 20 and needed $ for her Bday stuff. I have noticed something though , seems like prices always get inflated at the end of the month , rent and other bill's due
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 21:39 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 812Quite true, but if you "got her for $150" wasn't that her asking price at the time? You didn't try to bargain with her from there? Maybe she will grandfather you in.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/160132403248
-
05-04-20 20:43 #10167Senior Member

Posts: 181Red Head & Tatted
Anyone seen this gal?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/177185074374
Red won't come up in a search, and I didn't see any hits on tatted or redhead. Of course the last redhead I saw was Sierra, and we all know how well that ended up!
-
05-04-20 20:30 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 69Kat
She had big black marks around her eyes. Her pupils were very. She got close to my car and in a very slurred speech told me to come in. She smelled badly. I told her, I am going to bring food and left and never came back.
I had seen her twice before and had good and ok experiences. I guess I do not plan to see her again.
You weren't kidding geez.
-
05-04-20 19:29 #10165Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks I found the other 2 local ones but hadn't seen the Nashville one. Her add on RR has been up for a while. Figured someone may have some intel.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




