Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 26387
-
05-04-20 11:23 #10157Senior Member

Posts: 819Sommer
Here's all you need to know about Sommer. She's legit, not good looking, easy on the wallet. You will leave satisfied.
Originally Posted by Rookie3157
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 11:13 #10156Senior Member

Posts: 167Sommer
Rookie, Sommer has been reviewed many, many times. She is in Legend Status, Just do a search you will find what your looking for.
Originally Posted by Rookie3157
[View Original Post]
HG87.
-
05-04-20 10:15 #10155Senior Member

Posts: 640I understand. But as they say, every pot has its lid. This girl does it for me. Secondly, you don't always get what you pay for but rarely get more than you pay for. 40 might get the job done where 200 may give you a girl that will do anything for you and call you begging for more. I like that.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 08:27 #10154Senior Member

Posts: 35Sommer can't find any reviews
I've sent a text and waiting to hear back from her. Any info?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/792863674907
-
05-04-20 01:26 #10153Senior Member

Posts: 169Kat
You have pretty bad luck going to that notel, you recently reported that the same event happened back then with the manager going to call the cops. Did you end up staying to visit Katt and if you did how was your experience?
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 00:03 #10152Senior Member

Posts: 656Thrown out of notel by management
I went to see Kat at her usual WA notel. As I was parking, the notel manager was banging on a door and demanding a girl to open up. A barely covered monger open up, manager demanded to see the girl. Girl came out of restroom half naked. Manager told her to leave or she was going to call the police. She cursed out the manager and put some clothes and left leaving the monger dumbfounded.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/528355261761
-
05-03-20 20:47 #10151Senior Member

Posts: 299Lol.
I wouldn't eve fuck that chick if she gave it for free.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 16:06 #10150Regular Member

Posts: 1Casey and Mary Fox 4 hand massage
I have known Mary Fox for a some years now and recently saw Casey Caress. They are both great. They reminded me of each other and thought they would be a good match. Well, the stars have aligned because these 2 sexy ladies have finally met and want to offer 4 hand massage. Mary is coming back to Milwaukee mid May.
Originally Posted by JumpinJF1993
[View Original Post]
I am in line waiting for MF and CC to happen. Both set of those jugs all over will be pure heaven.
-
05-03-20 14:07 #10149Senior Member

Posts: 257Lol
QV200 LOL, I won't even do 100 qv. I agree its getting ridiculous. This girl must be feeling Golden lately.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 13:28 #10148Senior Member

Posts: 812Laughable
I recall somebody reporting on this one recently and looking at her rates. It was qv $100,1/2 hr $150 and I think the hr was $200. Look at them now. I really hope nobody is paying these girls these ridiculous amounts. Between the poor selection and ridiculous pricing I'm seeing, I have all but retired. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/164207435019.
-
05-03-20 10:44 #10147Senior Member

Posts: 315Mermaid / Ariel
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
That is a question for you to ask her:
Originally Posted by LuvBbwMILFs
[View Original Post]
- I got that several weeks ago and chose not to partake there.
- From more recent reports and PMs I found out she got a room, and where.
Some providers rotate locations, and either of the locations I have may be obsolete.
-
05-03-20 09:40 #10146Regular Member

Posts: 17Which neighborhood? I'm familiar with that area of WP. Aka the hood.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 09:08 #10145Senior Member

Posts: 80Had heard from a STG poster that it defaults one way or another. If they're too lazy and don't check / uncheck boxes that would be what you would get, all showing. Then again as others have noted STG is almost all scams / bots not anyways. Only worth is some pictures to get in the mood.
Originally Posted by Cheech69
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 06:32 #10144Senior Member

Posts: 225Interesting how she says no GFE and no greek but then lists DFK and anal. I myself would not trust her.
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 00:58 #10143Senior Member

Posts: 258Kendall and partner
That was before Christmas. I was drunk as fuck when I wrote that. I tried explaining it to the admin not to pust it. She does not do shit anymore trust me I asked.









Reply With Quote





