Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319
    Oh don't get me wrong I have some lined up. I actually know one girl were best buddies! This weekend she might be bringing a friend along! It's going to be good times! I have others lined up too! It's just hard to schedule right now!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Yea keep getting messages from girls who want to chat now and meet up when Corona is over. That's not going to be months or years. I guess they don't get that yet. Don't know why they are wasting time. I did get to meet a few fresh ones last weekend. More are willing to meet now then there were a month ago. I think the longer the restrictions last the more likely people are to just say screw it and go about with life normally. Weather is going to get nice people will end isolation.

  2. #4372
    Yea keep getting messages from girls who want to chat now and meet up when Corona is over. That's not going to be months or years. I guess they don't get that yet. Don't know why they are wasting time. I did get to meet a few fresh ones last weekend. More are willing to meet now then there were a month ago. I think the longer the restrictions last the more likely people are to just say screw it and go about with life normally. Weather is going to get nice people will end isolation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Good god WTF is up with these girls all of them want online relationships. This is really getting annoying. Fishing has been super tough.

  3. #4371

    More newbie mistakes

    90 mins meet up BBFS / cip for 600. It was OK don't plan to repeat.

    http://www.seeking.com/member/c026e9...a-de483d1c8277

  4. #4370

    Thank you

    You have saved me $90 on not renewing my membership LOL I spend $29 on Tinder tho got this fat cute 19 year old latina girl in Millersville she told me to "have her money and do not pay any games". I'm like I have to wait until it so fucking dry out (no girls around) to fuck her and I will put so much dick on her it will be insane. I had one scammer I told he stop wasting his time he kept trying I made his look stupid. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Good god WTF is up with these girls all of them want online relationships. This is really getting annoying. Fishing has been super tough.

  5. #4369
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Losing my mind

    Good god WTF is up with these girls all of them want online relationships. This is really getting annoying. Fishing has been super tough.

  6. #4368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319
    Inbox clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    I tried to reach out, but site says you can't receive any more messages. I guess your PM inbox is full.

    D.

  7. #4367

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I tried to reach out, but site says you can't receive any more messages. I guess your PM inbox is full.

    D.

  8. #4366

    Ciciann00

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4320...2-db1d17c5aa16

    Thurmont, MD.

    Agreed to a minor amount for a couple of pics to validate. Then she ghosted.

  9. #4365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319
    Oh lovely I'll pass LOL thanks buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    This one has been around for years off and on. She is now unemployed and has time for new dudes. She is not as hot as her pics. The pics are old and edited. She is now skinny but has a saggy stomach, tits, and butt all full of stretch marks. She is like drug addict skinny rather than fit skinny. She lives with her BF. Performance is enthusiastic and bb is available. Allowance is reasonable but has gone up. Pussy is shallow and hard to get full thrusts she positions herself making it harder to get full penetration. She is a in and out in 30 min girl. No dates or small talk.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6869...e-abd6d3b8738d

  10. #4364
    This one has been around for years off and on. She is now unemployed and has time for new dudes. She is not as hot as her pics. The pics are old and edited. She is now skinny but has a saggy stomach, tits, and butt all full of stretch marks. She is like drug addict skinny rather than fit skinny. She lives with her BF. Performance is enthusiastic and bb is available. Allowance is reasonable but has gone up. Pussy is shallow and hard to get full thrusts she positions herself making it harder to get full penetration. She is a in and out in 30 min girl. No dates or small talk.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6869...e-abd6d3b8738d

  11. #4363

    No intel but

    Both look attractive. You have good taste.

  12. #4362

  13. #4361

    Sometimes, meeting face to face it best, though

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a fan of negotiating details before meeting in person. I always tell them that chemistry will make both of us try to find something that works. She wanted more, of course. But after meeting for drinks and talking we both felt a vibe. We got to a reasonable number quickly, and frankly I got a bargain!
    I'm similar. Probably to a fault, though. You can only do so much over text. I'm usually just clear in my expectations (NSA / Casual) and then try to meet for coffee. I'm clear that I don't pay for coffee dates. I sometimes think that when you meet and talk. . . And if you can flirt a little and make her laugh. . . Perhaps she'll see that it might be fun for her too. . . Then it's a whole lot easier to come up with agreeable expectations on the gifts.

  14. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    No offense but she sounds like she is good at this. You spent a bunch of money on her and so did a bunch of other dudes. Last I checked that was a sb's goal. She makes dudes feel like king of fuck mountain for 10 minutes and they empty their wallets.
    I agree. I've dealt with hundreds of these girls over the years. This one takes the cake as the most crazy however there are many who play the same game. Remember folks these are fake relationships, fantasy's no matter what they say. Set your boundaries and keep them. If something does not feel right get out. Not worth the damage that girls like this can do, and its more than just financial damage.

  15. #4359

    Smart girl

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing her months ago before I had to cut her off after cops were asking about her in my office because her BF and roomates were drawing heat. After a brutal cut off, she contacted me a couple of days ago randomly after months of no contact, trying to get me to pay for her new apartment. I check SA and find she is back. She was last active back in September and had 5 daddies at the same time plus a BF, said to each of us we were exclusive. Be Careful with this one. She is a pathological liar and pretty sure suffers from Covert Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She lied about only have one SD, She lied about having a BF, Wanted one guy to meet her BF and lie to his face about fucking, She lies about never having money and tries to guilt you into giving more, She lies about not doing drugs, Everything with her is a lie. She will meet you, love bomb you, take you for everything you got, then leave and move on to the next sucker. Everything is passive aggressive and its more about power than money. She will try and get you to take her on shopping dates, trips, car shopping, other shit, on top of the allowance. This is all done passive aggressively and sometimes even when your already balls deep. She got the last SD to buy her boobs. Got one guy to divorce his wife. ETC. Sex is good, you can tell she is faking it but good. She will hang with you for hours, wine, dine, get you to buy her stuff, fuck you for 10 minutes, then roll out real quick. Its like having a dramatic nightmare GF or WIFE. Allowance starts off kind of reasonable but before you know it, your out thousands, you stand up for yourself and she treats you like shit, and then she is gone on to the next sucker. She looks good but put on a little weight since her pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3f55b...6-f785894d4d11
    No offense but she sounds like she is good at this. You spent a bunch of money on her and so did a bunch of other dudes. Last I checked that was a sb's goal. She makes dudes feel like king of fuck mountain for 10 minutes and they empty their wallets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape