Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,606 to 22,620 of 37371
-
05-05-20 14:48 #14766Senior Member

Posts: 748If you didn't lose your money then you did the right thing. If she was legit she would have met you. Take that education to the bank. You don't have nothing on your shoe that you might have stepped in. If you wouldn't pay for a loaf of bread unless its in your hands I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would pay a hooker up front. Lets be realistic, she's not in the most honest profession. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 14:03 #14765Banned Member

Posts: 56The lowdown on Sexy Zara Cruz
Had a brunch date with Sexy Zara Cruz this morning at a decent hotel in Short Pump. Got screened via P411 which was a breeze. Two call system. I went up the elevator. She opened the door and I about fell over. She is so so so gorgeous. Ad pics totally accurate. Around 5'4", Double Ds, perfect hourglass, olive skin, beautiful lips, no monkey. She greeted me in a short, silk black robe and black pumps. She has some tasteful tattoos also. Just dynamite. LFK, BBBJ, MSOG, K9, mish, rcg, you get the idea. She gives lots of eye contact and moans softly during the entire session. A real turn on. I never pounded her too hard, at her request, but she is built for it. Very durable. She does do Greek, too, on the right day and for an extra donation. We opted for no Greek this morning. I did rim her and performed some ass worship, and she does taste nice down there.
She is only going to be in town for another week, maybe two. From what she told me, she may be in a town about 90 min or so east of RVA, along the ocean. So if you want a special treat, and you have the funds, reach out to her today or tomorrow. PM me if you want more specifics.
https://tryst.link/escort/sexyzaracruz
-
05-05-20 13:54 #14764Senior Member

Posts: 342Scam or Bacon?
This just happened earlier. I just had a really bad gut feeling and she never came down to the lobby (or at least somewhere in the hallway) where we could of met. What do you guys think? Do you think I dodged a bullet? Or was I wrong for asking her to meet me outside of the room? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/826565827623.
-
05-05-20 13:42 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 116Asks for a deposit, forget about it more than likely one of the new scam accounts that have been popping up lately.
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 13:21 #14762Senior Member

Posts: 271Summer breezy
I guess is what people called her. Redhed ish bigger girl.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 10:27 #14761Senior Member

Posts: 48Any reviews on her?
-
05-05-20 10:15 #14760Senior Member

Posts: 389Which summer? The "all roads traveled" girl?
Originally Posted by Gpsquared
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 09:57 #14759Senior Member

Posts: 54Sky is a safe bet
Go to STG and sexy for Sky. White girl very good. If your new to the area and by the airport she generally can come to you.
Originally Posted by Bwcuncut
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 05:28 #14758Senior Member

Posts: 510Jasmine marie would fit the bill.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 00:50 #14757Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone visited?
New to forum, admittedly haven't contributed but new to the area and will shortly, anyone have experience with Nickii from airport area? Linked ad below, responded quickly and cheap prices seems TGTBT. Thanks in Advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/49594681/
-
05-04-20 16:31 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 271Summer
Whatever happened to her?
-
05-04-20 15:04 #14755Senior Member

Posts: 678Nah I'm not that horny.
Originally Posted by VAGuy1983
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 14:28 #14754Senior Member

Posts: 155The reason I posted
The reason I posted was this thing had the balls to try and black mail money out of me.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 14:21 #14753Senior Member

Posts: 190Well, did you go through with it?
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 14:10 #14752Senior Member

Posts: 123I don't believe she has a handler. I can agree with this post but I've never sampled greek yet.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





