Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,606 to 22,620 of 37368
-
05-05-20 13:42 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 116Asks for a deposit, forget about it more than likely one of the new scam accounts that have been popping up lately.
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 13:21 #14762Senior Member

Posts: 271Summer breezy
I guess is what people called her. Redhed ish bigger girl.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 10:27 #14761Senior Member

Posts: 48Any reviews on her?
-
05-05-20 10:15 #14760Senior Member

Posts: 389Which summer? The "all roads traveled" girl?
Originally Posted by Gpsquared
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 09:57 #14759Senior Member

Posts: 54Sky is a safe bet
Go to STG and sexy for Sky. White girl very good. If your new to the area and by the airport she generally can come to you.
Originally Posted by Bwcuncut
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 05:28 #14758Senior Member

Posts: 510Jasmine marie would fit the bill.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 00:50 #14757Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone visited?
New to forum, admittedly haven't contributed but new to the area and will shortly, anyone have experience with Nickii from airport area? Linked ad below, responded quickly and cheap prices seems TGTBT. Thanks in Advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/49594681/
-
05-04-20 16:31 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 271Summer
Whatever happened to her?
-
05-04-20 15:04 #14755Senior Member

Posts: 678Nah I'm not that horny.
Originally Posted by VAGuy1983
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 14:28 #14754Senior Member

Posts: 155The reason I posted
The reason I posted was this thing had the balls to try and black mail money out of me.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 14:21 #14753Senior Member

Posts: 190Well, did you go through with it?
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 14:10 #14752Senior Member

Posts: 123I don't believe she has a handler. I can agree with this post but I've never sampled greek yet.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 14:04 #14751Senior Member

Posts: 678A few years back I saw a girl in nova when I was staying up there for work. She was staying in the hotel next to mine so I walked over. When I got there I was shocked that it was the girl in the pic. We exchanged pleasantries and talked for a few and she started to get naked. Come find out that young lady had a bigger dick than I did. I had gotten a bit stoned and misread the ad and the hadn't realised that it was posted in the wrong section.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 13:38 #14750Senior Member

Posts: 51Is this the real deal
So I've seen this ad just wondering if anyone has had a dream white them.
https://us.escortsaffair.com/richmon...2fdc40d4218be7
-
05-04-20 11:32 #14749Senior Member

Posts: 32Immature
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/533313538783
See a few reviews on this lady and wanted to offer insight on my time with her. Had outcall appointment and I would say that pics are accurate, has put on some weight. Not obese, just a little bigger than pics. Definitely a PAWG. BBBJ was good. Did K9 and mish and she could handle the pounding. Tried for follow up a week or so after initial appointment and she had increased the rate. Which for me, she was not worth that increase. So I declined. She responded with "LOL" and some other comments not disrespectful so I ignored. She followed up about 15 minutes later with a "mistakingly" sent text confirming an appointment with another monger. To which I also ignored. Overall, if the donation is correct than I would recommend. But she definitely lacks maturity and for whatever reason thinks she deserves a donation above her level.










Reply With Quote





