Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 888 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 13316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4091

    What am I missing?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Nothing new about her. Is that what she's selling now? LOL.
    You talk like Jen's been here playing this game for a while. I've even seen comments that's she's crazy. What am I missing? Anyone care to elaborate on this? I'm not trying to walk into a dangerous situation.

  2. #4090

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/043353961642

    Is this the same jewelz that you guys used to rave about?
    No, unfortunately. The one we used to rave about was spelled Jewlz and was one of the top anal providers I've ever experienced.

  3. #4089

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy37  [View Original Post]
    I used to see this gal once in a while for some head. She was always in a hotel / suites type place and I was comfortable with that. Now she's saying she's staying at a house and that has me hesitant. I'm always on the lookout for a sting or setup and houses worry me like that. Has anyone seen her lately? Do why'all visit homes?
    Yes, I have dreamed about her a few times over the last year at the residence. It is "OK". She has roommates but they are fine with you visiting to chat, as far as I have seen. I would dream again, when I go to sleep.

  4. #4088

    This Jackie?

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRunner  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice quick treat w Jackie in Greenville, stays at Econo Lodge across from Home Depot off Augusta. Sweet girl, nice looks, body, and helluva BJ. I will repeat till she gives me reason not to.
    Are you talking about this Jackie? She looks pretty hot!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/308964613262

  5. #4087

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForToday  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I haven't been contributing in awhile. Been tied up dating a crazy brunette nympho the last year. Sex was great and head was awesome however, the cray overtook it finally. Shame though, nice tits. I was reading over some of the post, has damn nothing changed here in the last year? LOL Haven't been keeping on top of reviews, is there anyone in the area yet with great head skills? I tried Mandy's number but haven't heard back. Not sure if she's still in the game or changed number etc. Any recommendations here on great head game? Preferably with CIM. Thanks.

    007.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/697389440880

    This one. Saw her a while ago. Wanted to see her again but dropped off of the map.

  6. #4086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by TattooedGemini  [View Original Post]
    This is from a recent visit with Annalise. She is a fun girl. Very engaging. I found here up late one evening and made the call. She was available and I made my way to her room. Once I parked I called and she came down to let me in. She is the girl in the pictures. Her room is a little messy but I have seen way worse. After a little getting to know each other she was eager to get naked. She gives a spirited BBBJ. She also likes to be involved for herself as well. She is a nice time for anyone who has not met her. I will repeat again. I know she is a bit down her luck right now and I hope others will take some time to visit with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/606256619170
    I called her awhile back and she sounded like she was drunk or high. She was very sweet on the phone, but it made me sorry for her and I decided not to visit.

  7. #4085
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/043353961642

    Is this the same jewelz that you guys used to rave about?
    No. Different Jewels. I've never seen this one before.

  8. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy37  [View Original Post]
    So I had some unexpected free time and the opportunity to pay a visit to someone today. Hadn't seen this girl before but I wish I had. She goes by the name, Jen. Says she recently moved from the Charleston area. No obvious signs of any demons. She was very personable and talkative, seems very down to earth. She's a cute girl with a very petite little spinner body, which I'm a fan of. All I was looking for was head and she was enthusiastic about providing. She seemed to have fun and was coachable. Doesn't have gps, reasonable rates. Don't ruin this one folks. I want to see her again soon.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/762471506468
    Nothing new about her. Is that what she's selling now? LOL.

  9. #4083

    Jen

    So I had some unexpected free time and the opportunity to pay a visit to someone today. Hadn't seen this girl before but I wish I had. She goes by the name, Jen. Says she recently moved from the Charleston area. No obvious signs of any demons. She was very personable and talkative, seems very down to earth. She's a cute girl with a very petite little spinner body, which I'm a fan of. All I was looking for was head and she was enthusiastic about providing. She seemed to have fun and was coachable. Doesn't have gps, reasonable rates. Don't ruin this one folks. I want to see her again soon.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/762471506468

  10. #4082

    On my radar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you fine gentlemen had any dreams with her? The pictures look great. I've communicated with her and she seems real. Thinking of seeing her this week. If any of you have any info, it will be much appreciated.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/786151508259

    Thanks and be safe.

    Andy.
    I almost pulled the trigger once, drove to the address she gave me. It was a private residence. With it being 10 pm, and no vehicle in the driveway, I got nervous and didn't go. Not saying she isn't legitimate, but with my luck, she could have gave me the wrong address.

  11. #4081

    Mistress

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy37  [View Original Post]
    I used to see this gal once in a while for some head. She was always in a hotel / suites type place and I was comfortable with that. Now she's saying she's staying at a house and that has me hesitant. I'm always on the lookout for a sting or setup and houses worry me like that. Has anyone seen her lately? Do why'all visit homes?
    I talked with her a couple of months ago. Said she had finally gotten out of the hotel and had a residence. It was her. And she does give great head. I prefer a residence if I know the provider and we have an ongoing thing. For first times, I'd be more hesitant and check reviews. You could always ask to meet her in a parking lot near the house and let everyone do a LEO check.

  12. #4080

    Nope-Jewlz

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/043353961642

    Is this the same jewelz that you guys used to rave about?
    It does not look like the real Jewlz as I remember her spelling of her name. Plus she would have anal in her ad. Just saying, HC.

  13. #4079

    Jewlez

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/043353961642

    Is this the same jewelz that you guys used to rave about?

  14. #4078

    Fun time

    This is from a recent visit with Annalise. She is a fun girl. Very engaging. I found here up late one evening and made the call. She was available and I made my way to her room. Once I parked I called and she came down to let me in. She is the girl in the pictures. Her room is a little messy but I have seen way worse. After a little getting to know each other she was eager to get naked. She gives a spirited BBBJ. She also likes to be involved for herself as well. She is a nice time for anyone who has not met her. I will repeat again. I know she is a bit down her luck right now and I hope others will take some time to visit with her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/606256619170

  15. #4077

    Not even worth the time

    I have been a long time lurker and decided I needed to report some of my experiences.

    This is one from last week.

    This is a complete waste of time with this provider. Demons were running wild in the room when I got there. I am unsure if she had a handler or not. She was openly using.

    E had agreed on a HHR massage with an ending. She wasted about 20 minutes preoccupied with her phone and demon of choice. Once we started I notice the room was down right cold and she wanted to turned down the temp even more. She is the girl in the picture. She never completely undressed. After about 15 minutes into the message her phone we off. Suddenly she said she had an outcall and needed to leave in a few minutes. I knew then and there I had been had.

    Do yourself a favor and pass on this one.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/406010159227

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape