Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 13815
-
05-08-20 18:44 #4380Regular Member

Posts: 5Marina
First time monger here. Recently went to see Marina after hearing that Apple was no longer available. Got quickly verified and was set up. Got to the apartment and was greeted by Marina. She has a very chill personality. Stunning body with some nice D cups. I'd say the photos do her justice. Very much my type. Took a shower and then went into the room with Marina. Was asked for donation and was iffy at first but I bit based on reviews on here. Afterwards she gave me a BBBJ which was pretty phenomenal (Probably should've went with CBJ but that's just me being paranoid) and then I hit it doggy. First time so I didn't do much else. Entire time she had these great moans. Fake, but she fakes it good. Took another shower and went on my merry way. Maybe its just my inexperience but would definitely go see her again. She said she'll be back in June.
On another note, would anyone have any info on 35th street or chinatown. Looking to check something out closer in the city.
-
05-07-20 16:19 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 86They are not. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by MaharajaSP
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 11:43 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 60Accepting new appointments?
Is KP accepting new clients? I am reading on this forum that they are not; and they haven't responded to my requests. Thoughts on how we can get the number to call. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 10:56 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 582KP Anna
Saw KP Anna. Like others have mentioned she is a little more curvy than other K girls, but not excessively, and she has a cute look to her. She has a great natural pair and nice nipples. I had a wonderful time with her. Shower, green toast and then off for some fun. Nice slow deliberate BBBJ with plenty of BLS, some very nice LFK before I started to lick her clam. This girl is amazingly responsive to having her pussy eaten if you get her motor humming. I spent at least 30 minutes dining on her pussy which became incredibly delicious when she started getting soaking wet, her creamy pussy dripping everywhere. I love when a gal gets so wet her tasty cream just drips out. She was very vocal while receiving this treatment and was moaning loudly and even to a level I would consider a scream a few times. It was obvious she didn't care if anyone was listening. After she got off she looked at me like I had five heads and we immediately went to some very crazy DFK. A few minutes of that and I was ready to go. I almost entered her bare the mood was so intoxicating with my head pushed up against her lips. In the last moment she scrambled for a condom and tried to put it on me, but in the madness she put it on backwards and it refused to unroll. Ripped the condom off and tried another which went on without problem. We spend the next 10 minutes fucking like animals until I blew. Then she gave me a nice massage with lotion and a playful shower. I was there about a hour and 5 minutes. Left very satisfied after not getting to eat any pussy for at least 6 weeks.
TP.
-
05-05-20 12:12 #4376Banned Member

Posts: 586My G / F is Jacking Prices While Jacking Dicks!
My MILF / GILF Korean g / f is back on a part-time basis!! At the spa she'd ask 40-60 for handy (on top of door fee). Now she's 1 x5-xx for hour massage + h / j. She's become quite entrepenurial!
Originally Posted by RonDodg
[View Original Post]
Addendum: Her set up is in the living room. I was crashing in her bedroom. She bring customer in. Massages him for 40 minutes. On the flip he asks for l2. Quotes him 3 x. Ten minutes later, he's out the door and she's spitting in the toilet!! She walks in the bedroom and catches me jacking off (She's only fucked me once in the three days she's opened up). She tells me not to cum and hops on for three minutes. She hops off as her next client calls. I said," What about me"? She goes, " Continue jacking off. I needed to get loosened up for the monster dick client of hers!
-
05-05-20 04:44 #4375Shill

Posts: 196Genevieve
Just reporting in on my most recent visit. She's attractive, taller than most, skinny with a nice set of bolt ons. No complaints. But after looking at the other options with the same rate, there's really not much to be over critical about.
-
05-04-20 18:57 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 128
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
Ad says in Chinatown now. 2 locations?
Originally Posted by Layne123
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 14:20 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 936Demand is still high
As someone who has continued to hobby throughout this pandemic, let me tell you that the demand is still relatively high. This is likely due to the fact that there are millions who are working from home and have more time to hobby or are trying it for the first time. There are some providers I see who are not participating, but the ones who are are getting plenty of clients. I was recently at our favorite ORD apartments and had a wonderful time.
Originally Posted by RonDodg
[View Original Post]
The only way prices will drop is from increased supply, which I don't see happening until a vaccine is released.
-
05-04-20 12:16 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 89Asian discount isle?
I primarily shop the Asian isle. I've been sitting out this hobby due to the pandemic hysteria. I know a bunch of fellow mongers doing the same. So today by chance, I started looking up my usuals and was surprised to see that they're all charging the same. I feel like there needs to be a lure to get us back in the hobby during a crisis, otherwise we'll wait it out. Unless there's a discount or blue light special, I'm not jumping back in the game and risking anything. Or is there really enough business for them to justify business as usual pricing? I hope they read this.
-
05-04-20 08:55 #4371Regular Member

Posts: 22Saw Anna last week. The experience is very much up to the KP normal high standard. Very nice massage to finish up after the main event.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
She's a little more curvy than the very slim with big tits that is typical. Nice to feel natural ones though.
-
05-04-20 07:43 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 2111Kp?
http://www.koreanpalace.biz
Originally Posted by RebelFett
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 23:35 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 626Don't bother
KP = Korean palace. And don't even bother unless you are already in. They stopped taking new customers years ago.
Originally Posted by RebelFett
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 20:33 #4368Regular Member

Posts: 16Kp
I'm only asking because I have gone back 10 pages and was wondering where is kp? And how does one schedule an appointment.
-
05-02-20 19:43 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 109Not my experience
Got my full time. One shot for me, but that's all I ever have in an hour. I will say her heart wasn't really in it.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 11:42 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 86Just saw her. Only one shot. Rushed me out the door after 30 minutes. I'd look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




