Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 13807
-
02-13-20 14:14 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 94No.
I mean, the idea that you're somehow more likely to get COVID-19 from an Asian owned establishment is dumb. The girls are, statistically speaking, more likely to have full blown AIDS than this thing, given that, even in China itself, the infection rate is 0. 0041%.
Originally Posted by Avadevinetits
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 10:38 #4176Shill

Posts: 196Airbnb
He did say "I won't likely respond to PMs or replieds, as I'm rarely around any more". If you read his narrative, it's says that someone other than the provider answered the front door. Then that person had pointed in the direction of a room. Sounds as if it's just a typical aamp but in a 4-6 bedroom home in Glenview. I may try, will report back if I do.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 10:07 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 139Hats off
That takes a large set of nuggets to go through with it at a house in a residential area. I would still be waiting for Chris Hansen to walk into the kitchen.
Originally Posted by Layne123
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 21:12 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 626Interesting
Do you happened to know what nationality these Asian were? Because the Chinese are at 130/160 price point. The Thai are 200/280 and the Korean are 250/300. 200 for an hour is in between so is this agency a brand new thing? Or something we haven't heard about?
Originally Posted by Layne123
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 19:02 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 221Glenview Amazing and Weird
Fist off location is a small mansion in residential Glenview. You have to drive up driveway and park next to basketball hoop.
I thought for sure I was going to get jumped. But instead I had likely the best AAMP of my life.
Scruffy hot girl opened door. She turned out to be MMS?
That was weird.
Was pointed upstairs to large bedroom with nice real comfy bed and smokin petite provider. She was cute AND hot. She may have been JPN.
Nice Bs. Cute ass. She may have been mid 20's. I suck at ages. Body was hot. Long perfect hair.
Everything covered which I prefer. All positions. Took direction well. Very agreeable. Limited English. Great experience. Almost unicorn experience.
The ad was on rubratings. I won't likely respond to PMs or replieds, as I'm rarely around any more. Just thought I'd share this gem.
As always, YMMV. Here's the ad:
Young asian college girls!! Come enjoy sensual relaxation. Shower available. Full satisfaction!!
We know what want and what you need.
Fully accommodating and attentive masseuse will melt your tension away.
Fully private one on one session with one of our young gorgeous babes.
**Four hands service available upon request*.
- No Rush Guaranteed Satisfaction.
- Expanded menu of services.
- Treat you like a King.
- Upscale Service you know you will get EVERYTHING YOU WANT.
Hr /200 HHr /140.
Location: Glenview full service 东33694;26381;21153;.
Provider I'd: #161858.
-
02-12-20 16:07 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 692Asian Bunnies
Leena said she was coming back in February, but then she didn't. She was totally awesome. So even if they think they are coming back at a certain time or say they are, they might not actually come back then or ever. Nobody, including them, probably knows.
Originally Posted by JoseshMoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 15:32 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 1713It's near Archer, but all the way out to McKinley Park now.
Originally Posted by Avadevinetits
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 09:25 #4170Regular Member

Posts: 3Princeton, still in Chinatown?
Where did they move to? Are they near Archer or Cermak? Mckinley Park or Chinatown?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-20 13:45 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 1713Not much to worry about. Flights are suspended. The girls have been here for a while.
Originally Posted by Avadevinetits
[View Original Post]
Princeton is still going, but they have moved. Not in Princeton anymore. Today is the 11th, new girls just came. One of the girls looks good in their wechat pictures.
-
02-11-20 12:08 #4168Regular Member

Posts: 3CoronaVirus and Princeton
Guys you think coronavirus could impact these apartments if it gets worse.
And speaking of apartments, is Princeton still open and active. Haven't been in about a year but you still see the ads so the itching is there.
-
02-10-20 09:38 #4167Regular Member

Posts: 22Cherry
Any info on Cherry? Do you know what she offers with the standard price? Thanks.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1698215
-
02-10-20 01:00 #4166Regular Member

Posts: 4Told me today her accounts are back to normal and she's working on posting new pictures to Tryst.
Originally Posted by JTaylor103
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 21:58 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 29Asian Bunnies Jessica
Anyone know when or if she's coming back?
She's been my best experience so far and I wanted to see her again.
She's not listed in their site so I don't think she's coming back anytime soon. I know she's from SD but I was hoping she would be back in a few months.
-
02-09-20 15:44 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 86Sera
Anyone seen sera at Kp? Thinking of seeing her.
-
02-09-20 15:31 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 2111Asian ads
I've stated before how much I get a kick out of these ads. First, you must know and expect that the pictures are not the lady you will see. Sometimes they might be close but usually older and not nearly as hot looking. Second, some of the items listed will not be on the menu or if they are at a greatly increase rate. Lastly "un-rushed" often means only slightly rushed. Like within a few minutes they will be asking you to cum, maybe with dirty talk and maybe not.
There are lots of reviews here of the exceptional gals who give great service so please take a look back through the reviews and lastly if you are up for the screening you can try one of the agencies or quality independents that are often spoken of.
Have fun but stay safe, Daz.
Originally Posted by ErvsBlues
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






