Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4856

    99% sure she is NOT

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackme3  [View Original Post]
    She used to be my neighbor. Saw her a few times. Was never impressed. Don't know if she's back or not. I will say this.

    Tightest Ass I ever encountered. Unfortunately she couldn't take it for more than a few pumps til she made me stop.
    I'm sure its an old profile that got refreshed by a monger reminiscing. Kate from Richmond is front and center now on that website and like I said many times about her, she's not coming back from vacation anytime soon.

  2. #4855

    Savanah Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    So is she back in the game? I saw where it looked like a new review posted, but can't read since I'm not a member anymore. I called / text but never did hear anything back yet, that was a couple day's ago.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bambi-ra...xington-187484
    She used to be my neighbor. Saw her a few times. Was never impressed. Don't know if she's back or not. I will say this.

    Tightest Ass I ever encountered. Unfortunately she couldn't take it for more than a few pumps til she made me stop.

  3. #4854

    Reviews

    I'm new to the group so hello first and foremost.

    I'm looking to get a review for a few providers. I'm sure they have been reviewed but I am unaware of how to do so. If I need to attach links I'd be more then happy to. All of the providers below are featured on stp.

    Honey honey.

    Ginger.

    Claudia.

    Navaeh http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...x/958693990973.

    Phoenix http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/729824121265.

    Rachel http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/115387439907.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #4853
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her. Hopefully she will be my new regular. My long time regular that comes from nicholasville to see me appears to be using again. And I'm just not going to mess with her anymore.
    Thought she was a he, glad to know.

  5. #4852

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/842024481646

    Gentlemen, I TOFTT. I found lots of folks asking about this woman, but no reviews. I think she is great. Worth the drive. Beautiful girl, great smile, pleasant personality and conversation. To be fair, she is a little heavier than in the photos, but not much. To be clear, she is not a spinner. But she will send you a current photo if you ask. Great communicator, easy set up, (I texted). Nice, private apartment, in what I guess is an ok apartment complex. I felt quite safe. We played in the living room. BBBJ with CIM was wonderful, she is very eager to please and will happily take direction, it seemed. $150/ hr, absolutely zero signs of being any kind of user. $150 donation / one hour. I will definitely repeat. If she is your cup of tea I hope why'all will be good to her. She talked like she has very few clients. Probably because she is in Frankfort, is my guess??
    Can you PM her number? The link goes to a page that's been removed.

  6. #4851

    Paris provider?

    Anyone know of a provider in Paris. Bourbon county?

  7. #4850

    Need a Massage

    As has been discussed pickings are extremely slim right now! Any recommendations on practice providers that actually give a good body rub?

  8. #4849

    Courtney

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ad...1/449299641972

    Had a visit recently with this provider. Incall not far from exit 25 off I-75. As you can tell from her pics she's self-conscious about smiling, but when her smile comes naturally it's very attractive. Not what you'd call a spinner, but short and petite and well-proportioned. Did a cuddle, BBBJ, k9 to completion, and had a good conversation with her besides. Will definitely repeat.

  9. #4848

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...v/699698055964

    Had a great time. Tiny little thing. Responded to me but a bit shy. I have seen her like 4 times in last month or so. Definitely not a clock watcher. Spent well over an hour with her each time. Probably closer to 2 hours. Give her a go guys. Will be well worth it. Just wish I had more funds. LOL.
    I had a great time with her. Hopefully she will be my new regular. My long time regular that comes from nicholasville to see me appears to be using again. And I'm just not going to mess with her anymore.

  10. #4847

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...v/699698055964

    Had a great time. Tiny little thing. Responded to me but a bit shy. I have seen her like 4 times in last month or so. Definitely not a clock watcher. Spent well over an hour with her each time. Probably closer to 2 hours. Give her a go guys. Will be well worth it. Just wish I had more funds. LOL.
    I seen her today at her incall. I really didn't click with her for real. She was nice and talkative but Idk she might be a little too skinny for me. Also the BBBJ was lackluster, but trust me if you like a legit spinner she is your go to.

  11. #4846

    Look back at past reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    So is she back in the game? I saw where it looked like a new review posted, but can't read since I'm not a member anymore. I called / text but never did hear anything back yet, that was a couple day's ago.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bambi-ra...xington-187484
    She and her lesbian lover are bad news. Past reviews on here say it all. Just my two cents.

  12. #4845

    Rae

    First off, I blame myself. I've been doing this since the mid 90's back when TBD was the main review site and I appreciate this site more than ever. After 3 failed attempts (with confirmations 30 minutes before scheduled time) why the fuck would I try a 4th time? Psychiatrist have to have a term for it other than stupid.

    Well I did try a 4th time. And ghosted again after confirming.

    An earlier poster suggested I have a Plan B in place. My suggestion to anyone considering her is don't even make her Plan A,B,C, or D.

    I'm better off cracking it to memories of Brittany Alexander. Another blast from the past was Megan Love but she was Nashville based. (Abe Normal is quite familiar).

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/813598440500

  13. #4844

    Tiffany

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...v/699698055964

    Had a great time. Tiny little thing. Responded to me but a bit shy. I have seen her like 4 times in last month or so. Definitely not a clock watcher. Spent well over an hour with her each time. Probably closer to 2 hours. Give her a go guys. Will be well worth it. Just wish I had more funds. LOL.

  14. #4843

    Bambi, Tiny, Savannah

    So is she back in the game? I saw where it looked like a new review posted, but can't read since I'm not a member anymore. I called / text but never did hear anything back yet, that was a couple day's ago.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bambi-ra...xington-187484
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FD6E2D54-06CB-4AF8-A0F9-D8DA88EE2870.jpg‎   0A08C87A-C7F4-4C8E-8ACD-14D48AFD8655.jpg‎  

  15. #4842

    Re: Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer multiple pops for the hour like most providers? I may have to hit her up next week!!
    You know, Blue, I didn't ask, but she sure seems eager to please? So I would guess so?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape