Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 7838
-
05-07-20 07:15 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 289Details? I just had 3 way with Allie and Bella and it was fucking awesome. I'm wondering if I should try these two.
Originally Posted by OldStud1970
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 05:36 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 476Someone doesn't like her
According to the article someone reported she was doing it again so someone out there doesn't like her. Kind of sucks for sure I was hesitant to pull trigger this time because she was only doing outs and getting a place to stay is near impossible and with her rates doing in car was out of question although the thought crossed my mind. Stay safe and be careful.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 20:37 #2226Regular Member

Posts: 11I was supposed to do a qv with all three but unfortunately got called into work. Jasmine said its usually 220 but "would do 200 for me". So I'd say somewhere between 2-220 depending on how busy they are and if you've seen them before.
Originally Posted by OldStud1970
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 20:18 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 2147My book a QV is 60-80 and 20-25 minutes.
Originally Posted by OldStud1970
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 20:15 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 2147Stay away
I saw her once and never will return. Big drinker, always drunk. Terrible provider. BBJ horrible and the rest go worst.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
I find something else.
-
05-06-20 19:27 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 121$160. A little steep but was worth it to me, I'll never get that treatment at home.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 19:20 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 121$160. A little steep but was worth it to me, I'll never get that treatment at home.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 14:17 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 259Xina / Xena
She was pinched again. Article and photo in Ct post.
-
05-06-20 13:56 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 312Damage on the QB for 2
What was the damage for the qv?
Originally Posted by OldStud1970
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 13:53 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 312Xina
Everybody see our fav bolt on princess got in trouble again? Just read it. May 4th she got picked up again. Everybody be careful out there.
-
05-05-20 21:38 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 121Hailie Mae
Set up an afternoon delight today with Hailie Mae and Jasmine. When I arrived I was disappointed to find out Jasmine wasn't available until I was introduced to her replacement- Carmen. Only had time for a QV but in that short time I left there feeling like I had been molested, which I couldn't have been happier about. I would definitely repeat with them but next time I'll inquire about all 3! Anyone ever make that inquiry? Did it work? That would be the ultimate!
-
05-03-20 17:09 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 103Anyone seen her
Don't know if I should go or not, kinda need a quick fix right now.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/018128698855
-
05-02-20 22:33 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 476You have been warned!
Please guys steer clear of this one demons have her bad you will likely get set up to be robbed and she lies too about what she will offer she is desperate too will promise everything and not perform and may even rob you too as well as give gifts that keep on giving she changes her ads frequently goes by Krystal Diamond Greek Freak among others here are two most recent ads phone number ends in 4860.
Be careful out there.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...a/535949606718
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...i/604491980959
-
05-02-20 16:48 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 353Allie from hartford
Any recent reviews on this allie? http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe.../434383760327. Seems like she's relocated to southington, which is a closer drive for me. From what I've read, she's 50/50.
-
05-01-20 20:11 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 2147M Street
I had an appointment to see Alley for a QV on M St. When I pulled up to the house there was a step van across the street from the house and a police cruiser in the background. I chatted Alley another time, she chats me back they are nothing to worry about. I didn't need to find out. This happened in March 2020. Good luck if you go on M st.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





