Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13391

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico500  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her posted before but not seen any revues.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1586671.htm?cat=1271
    Let me know if anything comes from her. Looks promising.

  2. #13390

    Donation?

    I asked her about an hour donation but she said how much was I donating. Wondering if this her way to operate or what.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    How about a link? I think you were talking about Hollywood, this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/48902038/

    But I had to backtrack through 5 postings to find this out.

    So, would it be too much trouble for you to put a link in your review? Photos are even better if you are working from a real computer (not a phone).

    See attached for the person I BELIEVE was being reviewed.

  3. #13389

    Would it be too much trouble?

    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    I got to see her yesterday. She was definitely on. Quick response to texts. BBBJ, DATY and tightest kitty I've encountered in the hobby.
    How about a link? I think you were talking about Hollywood, this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/48902038/

    But I had to backtrack through 5 postings to find this out.

    So, would it be too much trouble for you to put a link in your review? Photos are even better if you are working from a real computer (not a phone).

    See attached for the person I BELIEVE was being reviewed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1c5930925d7c3bc031ea6d3ecc9dd94a_f.jpg‎   7fc894820fd46e986c5043bf07e4cd55_f.jpg‎   ee0c7f2d671826d231f00a25a238680f_f.jpg‎  

  4. #13388
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico500  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her posted before but not seen any revues.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1586671.htm?cat=1271
    So I knew this girl looked familiar, I had her add saved. She used to work out of Nashville. Tried to meet up with her when I was down there last year. If she's up here now that's great. She seems legit or did down there. I only didn't meet her because she didn't get back with me till hours after I left a message and I was at a concert when she was finally available.

  5. #13387

    Almost hits them all.

    A married, pregnant pro? Just need to find out she's my first cousin and that about hits them all. Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    I also couldn't help but notice she was wearing a wedding ring, the kinks just keep coming huh? LOL.

  6. #13386

    Petite, naughty and sweet

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...l/795514620380

    Had a dream with this one. Pictures are accurate. She's in a nice appartment downtown. The whole experience was great except that there is a female friend in a separate room in the apartment. If that wouldn't bother you go for it! I think she's only in town for another week.

  7. #13385

    Anyone seen her?

    I have seen her posted before but not seen any revues.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1586671.htm?cat=1271

  8. #13384

  9. #13383

    Very Tight

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy45  [View Original Post]
    She has one of the tightest kittys I came across. LOL communication is a pain but its worth it.
    I got to see her yesterday. She was definitely on. Quick response to texts. BBBJ, DATY and tightest kitty I've encountered in the hobby.

  10. #13382
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Well shit. Now I got to meet up with her next week to see for myself. I'm a freak. I know.
    I also couldn't help but notice she was wearing a wedding ring, the kinks just keep coming huh? LOL.

  11. #13381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudu  [View Original Post]
    What is the standard / expected tip with DI girls an top of rate? Curious what I need to bring to the meeting.
    The listed rates are all inclusive. If you choose to you can do nothing, leave a little extra tip or bring a small gift. More important is keep your appointments, don't be a jerk, be a gentleman and be clean.

  12. #13380

    Tip for DI

    No tip expected. Obviously if you're feeling generous none of the ladies will turn your money down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maudu  [View Original Post]
    What is the standard / expected tip with DI girls an top of rate? Curious what I need to bring to the meeting.

  13. #13379

    Tipping

    What is the standard / expected tip with DI girls an top of rate? Curious what I need to bring to the meeting.

  14. #13378

    Pregnant possibly?

    Well shit. Now I got to meet up with her next week to see for myself. I'm a freak. I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    First off I'd like to thank the senior member who messaged me about DI and put my mind to ease. Secondly to any other newbie who is worried, DI is legit and worth it 100%. The screening process at no point made me worry, it was straight simple and to the point and I wanted to wait a few days to make my report to make sure it wasn't going to come back at any way.

    I met Erica incall at a nice hotel on the east side. It was weird because it was basically deserted due to this virus bs, and any and all staff I passed looked like deer in the headlights when I passed them as if they hadn't seen anyone in a while. The only negatives I have at all were A) she did appear a tad older than her listed age (still attractive), and B) she appears to be pregnant, she didn't look fat by any means, not in the face and still had nice curves, she just had what looked like the early stages of pregnancy belly wise, I didn't ask I didn't want to be rude. Answered the door in a very sexy dress, I checked around to be sure we were alone and away we went! Pretty much said it was anything goes but Greek. Changed positions all I wanted, aimed to please, took requests. All and all a great experience and I would repeat. Idk if I like this better than AMP's though, I love the buildup and teasing they provide. This was more 0-60 but I'm sure that's partially my fault for being so nervous. Oh and I know some of you worry about like a cigarette smell or something you'd track home and there's none of that. All and all great experience and will be using DI plenty in the future. Can't wait to see Kay, who you all swear by, I contacted her people first and they said you have to meet someone else before you can meet Kay. Thanks y'all stay safe out there.

  15. #13377

    Sketch

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She looks yummy and petite. Please someone tell me she's not a cash and dash but actually brings lots of fun to the table. Hopefully a good dream with a BBBJ to be had!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/49234119/
    In a dream I reached out to her, communication is shoddy at best, hit or a miss, the communication yesterday was better set up a date she's at oyo on Lynhurst, I'm very specific with girls about no surprises, she said there are none, very safe. I always do recon reaching 10 minutes earlier. Was told she's alone. Noticed a fella hanging around her while the room door was open. Lied to me after I saw the dude saying she's alone right now. Something just didn't smell right I called her out on it and she said it was her neighbor checking up on her. At 2 am. Rrrright. Possibility is there but I don't like surprises due to being taken a few times over the years. So, I dipped told her I'm not into that. She decided to go off on my that its my fault for leaving her high and dry, tried to emotionally blackmail me saying she paid for baby sitter at that time but I'm wisening up, not being cold hearted but I've done a lot for a lot of them over the years and now I'm looking out for numero uno!

    If someone indulges, let me know!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape