Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 1268 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13317
    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    She is nervous about her new hobby.

    BJ was good, asked for a condom and she continued to blow me after it was on.

    Got her to climb on top and damn she is tight!
    Maybe a link please sir. Or pm me some info?

  2. #13316

    Info?

    Any info on this one? She looks yummy and petite. Please someone tell me she's not a cash and dash but actually brings lots of fun to the table. Hopefully a good dream with a BBBJ to be had!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/49234119/

  3. #13315

    Contact info?

    Are you able to get us contact info? Or point us in the right direction?

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    She is nervous about her new hobby.

    BJ was good, asked for a condom and she continued to blow me after it was on.

    Got her to climb on top and damn she is tight!
    .

  4. #13314

    How about a link for the lady

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    She is nervous about her new hobby.

    BJ was good, asked for a condom and she continued to blow me after it was on.

    Got her to climb on top and damn she is tight!
    And a bit more info Assume you have been around long enough.

    Tp be more thorough. Any help appreciated. Doc.

  5. #13313

    Mae

    She is nervous about her new hobby.

    BJ was good, asked for a condom and she continued to blow me after it was on.

    Got her to climb on top and damn she is tight!

  6. #13312

    Amber is Amazing!

    I saw Amber today from DI. She was great. A beautiful and sexy girl. She really knew how to make me feel comfortable. Definitely worth seeing in my opinion.

  7. #13311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged texts with Kay just this afternoon. She said she had her profile taken down because she has some personal issues that she needs to take care of. Her words " I'll be Back" So "YEAH" Made my day!

    Be Safe g.
    That's good, Hope all is well for her.

  8. #13310

    Kay. All might not be lost

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer61  [View Original Post]
    Have seen quite a few DI gals and finally decided it time to share. I would say Tabby is probably the best but Summer is good as well as Isabelle and all of them are in a different class. Darsi, Kim, Jamie are good too but just not in the previous group. Have not had the pleasure with Erica, Bianca or Kay but hopefully will get the chance. If you need more info PM me.
    Heard from a birdy today that Kay might return real soon. She needed some me time which is understandable. So, in the meantime make sure you take your vitamins, protein drinks, and do some stretches. You don't want to pull a hamstring in the middle of a session.

  9. #13309

    Update with Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Kay is special, very sweet, beautiful beach body, perfect Champaign tits, down to earth girl that is very welcoming and accepting and certainly very passionate. Bianca is gorgeous indeed, also very charming. Does kiss but not as passionate as Kay. Only down side is her implants are really hard. Tabby a little more mature than the others but also very nice. Isabelle is high on my list but have not seen her yet, kept going back to Kay and then the virus has had my travel sidelined lately. Amber and Mae look promising. So the message here is, jump in and find the ones that you like, all are a good choice depending on your likes.
    I exchanged texts with Kay just this afternoon. She said she had her profile taken down because she has some personal issues that she needs to take care of. Her words " I'll be Back" So "YEAH" Made my day!

    Be Safe g.

  10. #13308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin800  [View Original Post]
    Then who would you say is the next "go-to" girl on DI. I'm relatively new to the hobby and was set on meeting with Kay once things settled down a bit, but with her absence, I'm not really sure who to choose. I've only heard great things about Bianca and her pictures are gorgeous, but her screening process is a little much for me. Same goes for Tabby, but she says that she prefers "established gentlemen" which I certainly am not, so I feel like things might be a little awkward with her. Beyond that, I guess I'm only really interested in Amber, but I've heard that she's new to the hobby as well and isn't really comfortable yet. So does anyone have any recommendations? And what about the girls I've listed? I've only ever met with a random listing on another site and Darsi Lane, the latter of which was a great experience, so I guess I'd like something similar to that. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Kay is special, very sweet, beautiful beach body, perfect Champaign tits, down to earth girl that is very welcoming and accepting and certainly very passionate. Bianca is gorgeous indeed, also very charming. Does kiss but not as passionate as Kay. Only down side is her implants are really hard. Tabby a little more mature than the others but also very nice. Isabelle is high on my list but have not seen her yet, kept going back to Kay and then the virus has had my travel sidelined lately. Amber and Mae look promising. So the message here is, jump in and find the ones that you like, all are a good choice depending on your likes.

  11. #13307

    Might have to try it

    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyDI  [View Original Post]
    Well gentlemen I know from experience miss Isabel really gets her head into the game when it's covered!! And your welcome to book through DI with her to acquire contact information for me.

    FYI: We do play well together!
    I have received great head from Isabella twice and her looks always make my knees weak so I might see what the difference is. Bianca also uses a cover and its pretty damn good.

    And no I won't see both of you at the same time. My ticker won't take it.

  12. #13306

    All of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin800  [View Original Post]
    Then who would you say is the next "go-to" girl on DI. I'm relatively new to the hobby and was set on meeting with Kay once things settled down a bit, but with her absence, I'm not really sure who to choose. I've only heard great things about Bianca and her pictures are gorgeous, but her screening process is a little much for me. Same goes for Tabby, but she says that she prefers "established gentlemen" which I certainly am not, so I feel like things might be a little awkward with her. Beyond that, I guess I'm only really interested in Amber, but I've heard that she's new to the hobby as well and isn't really comfortable yet. So does anyone have any recommendations? And what about the girls I've listed? I've only ever met with a random listing on another site and Darsi Lane, the latter of which was a great experience, so I guess I'd like something similar to that. Any help would be much appreciated.
    All the ones you mentioned are great choices. But you missed out on Kay she was a firecracker. Tabby is older than the others you mentioned but that is a good thing. She is comfortable with her body and the years have given her the experience to rock your world. I did see Darsi Lane once but we just didn't click. For some reason I was expecting something else. Not that she was bad or horrid but she just wasn't my type. As others have mentioned, you just have to get established with one and then you are free to play in the sandbox. As I have gotten older I don't play as often anymore but they still remember me and I never have a problem setting an appointment up.

  13. #13305

    Kay is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin800  [View Original Post]
    Then who would you say is the next "go-to" girl on DI. I'm relatively new to the hobby and was set on meeting with Kay once things settled down a bit, but with her absence, I'm not really sure who to choose. I've only heard great things about Bianca and her pictures are gorgeous, but her screening process is a little much for me. Same goes for Tabby, but she says that she prefers "established gentlemen" which I certainly am not, so I feel like things might be a little awkward with her. Beyond that, I guess I'm only really interested in Amber, but I've heard that she's new to the hobby as well and isn't really comfortable yet. So does anyone have any recommendations? And what about the girls I've listed? I've only ever met with a random listing on another site and Darsi Lane, the latter of which was a great experience, so I guess I'd like something similar to that. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Have seen quite a few DI gals and finally decided it time to share. I would say Tabby is probably the best but Summer is good as well as Isabelle and all of them are in a different class. Darsi, Kim, Jamie are good too but just not in the previous group. Have not had the pleasure with Erica, Bianca or Kay but hopefully will get the chance. If you need more info PM me.

  14. #13304
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    DI Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter458  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me of newbie friendly DI girls? I tried to set up with Mae but she only see established DI clients. I can't really tell from their profiles either. Thanks for any help.
    Many times they don't want to set-up new girls with guys who haven't visited the site because they want the girls to see guys the site is familiar with to break them in. You could probably get in with one of the more established girls, I would recommend Kim. She's a sweetheart and gives really good service, experienced and very friendly. She's pretty too. Sometimes we caught up in the new girls who join the site because we all want to try that new p*why but let's not forget the experienced girls! Good luck my friend, let us know how it goes.

  15. #13303

    Website info or contact info

    New to the DI scene. Can someone give me a website link? Mea sounds fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    After sitting at home for several days with only Netflix as entertainment I saw that DI had a new item on the menu. A tattooed petite little lady with an ass picture on the site that made me salivate. Well let me tell ya, that photo is not photo shopped! Loved squeezing that ass. Anyway, I was lucky enough to be her first client and I sensed some nervousness in her approach but she certainly is GFE. For those that like DFK, she is an amazing kisser. Really spent some time kissing her and grabbing that ass through her panties. She got moist quick. Next we proceeded to the BBBJ which I anticipated it would be good judging from her DFK but it was actually phenomenal. She compares to the one and only Nancy. Went deep, no hands, then hands and did not neglect the boys. If iI had popped then it would have been worth it, but no that pussy was calling my name. Shaved, clean, and it looked like a flower. You know the ones with a slit and and two tiny petals. Not the roast beef sandwich that some have. Covered up, lubed up, and in I went. Since she is so petite I spread her legs wide by her ankles and forgot all about COVID. The hell with distancing I am seeing her again soon. After we cleaned up we talked about life and her new job change.

    With the economy dropping like a hammer I would think we will see many more items on the DI menu. As far as Mae, she is a younger MILF that I am sure would like to rather be doing something else but while she was with me she focused on making sure I was happy. And that I was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape