Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42038

    Cypress and Fairhaven

    Drove and hanged around. Not a freak in sight.

  2. #42037

    More than BJs?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    She's back to full service requests on a case by case basis. She'll only do mish and she requests you lift her legs up on your chest and she'll wrap her tiny feet around your neck. She no longer allows the ground and pound in the past, she'll squeal if you thrust too hard. All in all you're better off bustin brains until she's completely mended. Peace. BP.
    So Kiara is back to taking it in her Kitten? Got working digits for her too?

    Phyuck!

  3. #42036

    Special K

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    She's back to full service requests on a case by case basis. She'll only do mish and she requests you lift her legs up on your chest and she'll wrap her tiny feet around your neck. She no longer allows the ground and pound in the past, she'll squeal if you thrust too hard. All in all you're better off bustin brains until she's completely mended. Peace. BP.

  4. #42035

    More on Tims

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    It seems they will provide hourly option only during daytime.
    If you come early in the day, they will let you stay for 5 hours sometimes.

  5. #42034
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Does this place stay open 24/7 for 1 hr bookings? I mean, can I just show up at say 3 am and get a room for an hour, or does the office window close after a certain time?
    It seems they will provide hourly option only during daytime.

  6. #42033

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234  [View Original Post]
    It has been a long time since I actually scooped up Kiara. Not my type these days. After hearing about the baby, I ha e seen Kiara out on Ashton several times. I am shocked about how bad the streets / lifestyle have worn her down. I have no idea if she does FS now but I can see in her face that she appears to be in a lot of discomfort.
    See her a couple times this week and last, near Wilkens. Not looking too good. She wasn't doing FS. Be careful, LE has been deep out there, sitting on almost every corner.

  7. #42032

    Tims. Late night hours?

    Does this place stay open 24/7 for 1 hr bookings? I mean, can I just show up at say 3 am and get a room for an hour, or does the office window close after a certain time?

  8. #42031

    Danielle

    I have hooked up with her many times over the years. I first met her about six years ago. Picked her up a couple months ago but that phone number doesn't work anymore.

    A few weeks ago, someone posted on here that she still hangs out on Ashton. When she has a phone, she will stick to her regulars. She can't date in her house, but her parents do let her get picked up from there. That is probably why you aren't seeing her. I actually stopped by the house a several years ago and gave a man (I guess her father) my phone number and he had her call me.

    Hang in there, none of these girls can keep a phone for long. Keep looking, she will be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    I have taken the Ashton / Wilkens loop to spot Danielle with no luck in the past few days. Is she around or am I missing something. Looking for a redhead with a boobjob.

    Anyone?

  9. #42030
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    She might not answer when you get there. At least that's what happens to me this morning when I pulled up. Better luck next time I guess.

    Anywho. I want to get to senior status. I got a few dozen girls I remember and will share my details in a little bit.
    Same thing happened to me, DTG. Waited about 10 - 15 minutes after agreed upon time. But she will not leave you hanging. Probably taking a shower or freshening up like she always does. As a rule of thumb, I don't normally wait for more than 10-15 minutes for any provider but I've seen Molly on several occasions and felt very comfortable with her. To get senior member status, you need at least 25-30 posts and been a member of the forum for at least 6 months and then you get upgraded. And contrary to popular belief, your penis doesn't grow an extra inch or two once promoted to Senior status. But definitely share the details of your lady friends and who's legit, rates, service, etc. And you will certainly get positive reciprocation back from the forum.

  10. #42029

    She ain't that hard to find but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Guys, she ain't that hard to find. Here's here post from STG: http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...e/017735438020.

    Chico.
    She might not answer when you get there. At least that's what happens to me this morning when I pulled up. Better luck next time I guess.

    Anywho. I want to get to senior status. I got a few dozen girls I remember and will share my details in a little bit.

  11. #42028

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Guys, she ain't that hard to find. Here's here post from STG: http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...e/017735438020.

    Chico.
    That's her. I must say she looked better on the streets.

    I should have scooped her early when I saw her.

    I went back after 8 and never saw her again.

  12. #42027

    Danielle

    I have taken the Ashton / Wilkens loop to spot Danielle with no luck in the past few days. Is she around or am I missing something. Looking for a redhead with a boobjob.

    Anyone?

  13. #42026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    Any pictures or posts of Molly?
    Guys, she ain't that hard to find. Here's here post from STG: http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...e/017735438020.

    Chico.

  14. #42025

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Are you trying to share her info?
    Any pictures or posts of Molly?

  15. #42024
    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Are you trying to share her info?
    What more is there to tell? Or more specifically, what exactly are you asking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape