Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,511 to 15,525 of 31847
-
05-04-20 13:58 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 132Anyone
Has anyone seen either of these ladies? If so how was experience? think I figured out how to copy this time
-
05-03-20 18:47 #16336Senior Member

Posts: 489Amora
LOL, I think you have a point, I just spoke to maxim v, whom was giving her a second chance, first time she wasted his time, and he just informed me she wasted his time again double books among other things. . makes you kind of wonder about the reviews she is getting, you can PM him for the details.
Originally Posted by AllHoles
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 18:45 #16335Banned Member

Posts: 128She got ghost
She agreed meet again at 10:30 in nasty area in bell rd.
Originally Posted by Ponnhound11
[View Original Post]
I drove to murfresboro to bell rd.
When irrived to hotel no respond text.
-
05-03-20 17:04 #16334Senior Member

Posts: 156I had read some good on her and had big plans myself this mornin. After a confirmation text lat last night. Crickets all day today. Kitty gladly accepted the donation. Usually one stand up for me is enough to move on as I have limited time and need consistency.
Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 16:47 #16333Senior Member

Posts: 353She has gone dark on me since Friday and has not kept her end of an arrangement.
Originally Posted by DayDating777
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 14:45 #16332Banned Member

Posts: 128[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-03-20 14:45 #16331Senior Member

Posts: 127Gorgeous Valarie
Got to spend and hour yesterday with Gorgeous Valerie and she definitely lives up to her name. Emailed her per her ad, went through her screening process, and she got in contact with me. Set up an hour appointment, communication was excellent, she's staying at a nice hotel in Brentwood / Franklin border. When she opened the door I was floored with how attractive and put together she was. Pictures are accurate and Gorgeous Valerie is indeed gorgeous. If you are into big tits MILFs, this is definitely the woman for you. She was in a nice dress, stockings and heels, make up done, she's quite the classy attractive woman. We sat for a bit and got to know each other, then headed to the bed where all the clothes came off. She started with a massage, but she was so attractive I wanted to watch her so flipped pretty quick. BBBJ, hand job, DFK, doggy, you name it she was into it. Her eastern European accent was also a huge turn on for me. $220 for the hour and I would definitely repeat.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...i/162183143750
-
05-03-20 10:50 #16330Senior Member

Posts: 179I have dreamed of Ashley for four months, and the photos are 100% accurate. She has been UTR on SA for months. I always enjoyed my dreams. I think you must consider the source again. I think this is clearly a situation where we have different tastes in women, or maybe she has taste in the men she dates, LMAO.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
I will add she has always been fun for me.
-
05-03-20 08:36 #16329Senior Member

Posts: 179This girl has been reviewed before. The past reviews from other members were less than positive. Remember the source.
Originally Posted by FootballFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 04:34 #16328Regular Member

Posts: 1Amora
She has got to be the biggest waste of time trying to set up and even biggest disappointment over all. Looks nothing like her pictures lame as can be with fake boobs, unless you into that but still not worth the price she wants. Major major gps and does not do much to deserve it. Maybe HappyFuck has a secret but nothing came close to what he experience. But to me 250-300 is far too much for the 100 experience I got. Better to spend that money on eros girls IMHO.
-
05-03-20 01:57 #16327Banned Member

Posts: 128No utr wetwet in SA (ashley)
I actually met her once through SA (Seeking Arrangements) couple months ago when I was desperate for a girl.
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
Those pics are all old pic. She is way too thin.
Those pics are all old pic. She is way too thin.
Her name is Ashley.
She looks unhealthy. Like malnourished. Almost like bones thin.
Ask for some current unfiltered pics. She doesn't look as goodnas above pics I assure you.
I mean if you like really really skinny girl maybe you'll like her.
No, not really. She only showed me old pics before we met, as well. If I knew she was so skinny I would not have driven 1 hr to her. But I was really wanting pussy at that time.
Like I said she was not a bad person. She is safe and not a scam. She has son. I just can't enjoy being with someone that thin.
She's not young, but I wouldn't say 32 is old.
She is from spring hill.
Wet wet link SA.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b7e77...d-cc0da417c015
-
05-03-20 00:29 #16326Senior Member

Posts: 100Heck yeah
Do you have her ad for her or can you message me her contact info?
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 00:28 #16325Football FanGuest
Did she drive herself?
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 23:53 #16324Senior Member

Posts: 874Ashley Blond Spinner UTR
Saw this sexy UTR the other night. She is very energetic and really gets into it. She came many times and was really into anything I asked her for. She loved talking dirty as well and was not at all shy about it. Sometimes it is nice to have that little extra touch. She is very nearly an "anything goes" girl from what I can tell. As others have already mentioned she is a spinner. She is thin with small natural boobs. Nipples do stick right out and let you know how excited she is. Very genuine lady. She works hard to make sure her men are satisfied. I have had several different guys share her number with me so she seems to be making everyone very happy.
She sent me the same pic that another guy already posted but I'll repost it so you don't have to scroll back looking for it.
I merged all of your usernames into this one.
Please don't make anymore.
A2
-
05-02-20 23:51 #16323Senior Member

Posts: 98Larissa Brazilian
I totally agree and have been telling you guys this for the past couple of days. Message me for tips on getting through her screening process quicker. She is legit and will not stand you up like a lot of the local girls. Not to mention how sexy she is and her friend as well.
Originally Posted by TheNashGuy615
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




