Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16320

    Larissa

    Glad I made the trip to see Larissa and friend. Well worth the drive. If they was closer I'd move in with them.

  2. #16319

    Kassie Lynn ghosting / excuses / etc

    Well said, Lingam. After several times prior to this Corona cropping up, I used to chalk situations like these to simply being gals with a serious case of GPS. These days I'm thinking it's gals who expect cash to be tossed their way just because they're pretty.

    Sorry if this seems harsh, but I only give my money to those will WORK for it & therefore EARN it. PERIOD!

    Quote Originally Posted by LingamMe  [View Original Post]
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice. Shame on me. She stood me up last week and had me drive to the boro, said she fell asleep so I gave here another shot. I had an appointment setup with her yesterday and got crickets when she was supposed to show. No more for me, I'll give my money to someone who deserves it.

  3. #16318

    Jessica / kassie

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFuck01  [View Original Post]
    Jessica had been out of circulation for a while so it was nice to see her again. She has always been amazing at the illusion of passion. It must have been because she had been away but she was even more enthusiastic. We started with missionary and she came quickly. You could feel the contractions. Then to cowgirl for a long stretch. She came a couple more times and she fell over on the bed to catch her breath. After a bit she asked if she could suck my dick which of course the answer was yes please. She gave a very good BBBJ for several minutes. She then asked me to enter her from behind. Once in cowgirl she seemed to really enjoy it but I came before I really wanted to.

    All activities were covered except the BBBJ. But you need to bring your own condoms.

    Jessica has always been accommodating and very friendly.

    She be available this weekend.
    I don't know what happened with her, but after 4 or 5 in the afternoon she stopped answering me.

    At 1:30 am she respond me and said she had family problems.

    I'm sorry.

  4. #16317
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsd0227  [View Original Post]
    She definitely isn't worth the trouble and wasted time. There are more reliable providers in town.
    Agree 100%. I was just wanting to try someone I haven't been with but I'm writing her off! Do you know anything about Khole Banks? I got a pm this morning she sent, introducing her and telling me she got ads up. Do providers normally do that?

    Be safe & happy hunting!

  5. #16316
    Quote Originally Posted by LingamMe  [View Original Post]
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice. Shame on me. She stood me up last week and had me drive to the boro, said she fell asleep so I gave here another shot. I had an appointment setup with her yesterday and got crickets when she was supposed to show. No more for me, I'll give my money to someone who deserves it.
    Agree 100%. Never again with her!

    Be safe & happy hunting!

  6. #16315

    Jessica / Kassie

    She definitely isn't worth the trouble and wasted time. There are more reliable providers in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by LingamMe  [View Original Post]
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice. Shame on me. She stood me up last week and had me drive to the boro, said she fell asleep so I gave here another shot. I had an appointment setup with her yesterday and got crickets when she was supposed to show. No more for me, I'll give my money to someone who deserves it.

  7. #16314

    2nd time yesterday

    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice. Shame on me. She stood me up last week and had me drive to the boro, said she fell asleep so I gave here another shot. I had an appointment setup with her yesterday and got crickets when she was supposed to show. No more for me, I'll give my money to someone who deserves it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Brother you was right! We texted with each other about meeting, I gave her a time which she was cool with, she told me she was checking in the hotel here in M'boro, went ghost for awhile, so I texted her back saying if she changed her mind I'm cool with that, I'll just go back home, 30 minutes later she texted back saying she was running errands, now hours later. Nothing!

    Why go run errands when you know you was going to see someone?

    Why not just tell the person you had planned on seeing, you change your mind?

    Why not say something?

    I try my best to respect these ladies time but this shit is crazy!

    Thanks for the heads up brother.

  8. #16313

    Kitty

    Anyone dreamed with Kitty lately? Total smoke show, definately my type. Looking to set something up with but wanted to see if anyone had any recent reports.

  9. #16312
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsd0227  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with Kassie Lynn unless you've seen her a few times. She is known to stand people up once they arrive near where she says she is.
    Brother you was right! We texted with each other about meeting, I gave her a time which she was cool with, she told me she was checking in the hotel here in M'boro, went ghost for awhile, so I texted her back saying if she changed her mind I'm cool with that, I'll just go back home, 30 minutes later she texted back saying she was running errands, now hours later. Nothing!

    Why go run errands when you know you was going to see someone?

    Why not just tell the person you had planned on seeing, you change your mind?

    Why not say something?

    I try my best to respect these ladies time but this shit is crazy!

    Thanks for the heads up brother.

  10. #16311

    Kassie Lynn

    Be careful with Kassie Lynn unless you've seen her a few times. She is known to stand people up once they arrive near where she says she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she texted me yesterday, I have something set for tomorrow, but I'm about to go see Kassie Lynn. So I might have to put off seeing Larissa until later date before she leave.

  11. #16310

    Kassie Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelPlay  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lady tonight. She has had some recent challenges getting away from her household lately. But haven't we all? So scheduling took a bit of effort. Understandable I guess these days.

    She finally found a moment to come see me at my place. It was well worth the wait. She was as her photos indicate. Nice curves, great attitude. Her enthusiasm during our time together was a great help too. BBBJ, K9, Mish. I will definitely see her again probably even this weekend.
    Looks like my type. PM incoming for her number.

  12. #16309
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsd0227  [View Original Post]
    Larissa and her friend are back in town. Run do not walk and you will thank me later. Well worth the price of admission. Seniors message me for details on how to get quicker screening process.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...0239.htm?cat=1
    Yea, she texted me yesterday, I have something set for tomorrow, but I'm about to go see Kassie Lynn. So I might have to put off seeing Larissa until later date before she leave.

  13. #16308

    Larissa the Brazilian

    Larissa and her friend are back in town. Run do not walk and you will thank me later. Well worth the price of admission. Seniors message me for details on how to get quicker screening process.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...0239.htm?cat=1

  14. #16307
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Where are her ads? I would love to check her out.
    No ads that I am aware of. A friend passed her number to me. I PM'd you her number.

  15. #16306
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelPlay  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lady tonight. She has had some recent challenges getting away from her household lately. But haven't we all? So scheduling took a bit of effort. Understandable I guess these days.

    She finally found a moment to come see me at my place. It was well worth the wait. She was as her photos indicate. Nice curves, great attitude. Her enthusiasm during our time together was a great help too. BBBJ, K9, Mish. I will definitely see her again probably even this weekend.
    Where are her ads? I would love to check her out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape