Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 8117
-
05-02-20 23:44 #2087Regular Member

Posts: 25Time
It's truly crazy how most of these galls take the time factor so seriously. The "paying for time" was initially intended to keep everyone out of police cuffs. You're charging for your time, not the "illegal service" for money. None of us are paying for see acts, just time.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 17:42 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 114I wanted to see her too. I'm sure she'll be back, she's on adult look to consistantly, every single day she's online there.
Originally Posted by MyBirthdayNot
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 17:38 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 114I just think she's really ugly. I told her I forgot my wallet in the car and I left. I'm responding to an ad and visuals are a huge part of this experience. When I show up and some ugly blob opens the door that doesn't represent what I just saw in the ad at all, I'm leaving. It's going to go from an exciting meet up to a horrible experience I can't wait to get through? I'm not paying for that. I don't care how good she is at this, part of why I'm paying is because I was attracted to the girl in the picture. Remove the attractive girl from the equation and I don't even know why I'm doing this. Might as well peel one off and go to sleep, you'll save the money and have a better time.
Originally Posted by AzPussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 15:30 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 765The link does not work. Please repost the URL.
Originally Posted by AzCountryBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 03:47 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 42Any updates?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/my-nam...arah-your-new-
This girl was a firecracker, has anyone seen her? She hasn't responded to texts in a long time.
-
04-30-20 22:56 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 39Recent favorite
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...o/604654881790
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
Great tits, great fucking attitude, loves to suck cock and is good at it.
Be good to her.
-
04-30-20 19:49 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 765Weather the Summer without Winter
I got frisky and decided to call on Winter. I should have stayed home and jacked off. We negotiated a first time HH for $. 8 to include Greek. She got snippy on the phone when I asked her to make sure she wasn't wearing perfume, as I didn't want to bring it home. Said she would shower, but did not. Got in the apt and she sat down and started small talk. That didn't seem that strange to me, as this was the first time we saw each other and I thought she wanted to get comfortable. Then after a few minutes, she said I had 15 min left of the HH. I asked WTF and she said my time started when I walked in the door. That's BS! Then she said she doesn't allow DATY and other things her ad (see link below) clearly says she provides. I said OK, since I only have 15 minutes left, take your clothes off and bed over for Greek. She told me not to stick a finger in her ass to help loosen her up, so I lubed her ass and my raincoat and very slowly entered. Now, I am not at all largely endowed and I got one full stroke in and she screamed to stop, saying she contracted on my cock and it hurt too bad. When I pulled out, I had half a turd on the condom and I just peeled it off and dropped it on her floor. So, she knew she had a Greek session coming up and didn't prepare. I put another raincoat on and went pussy doggie until I blew in the cover. Will never recommend or repeat.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...d/901477358226
-
04-30-20 16:32 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks for the recommendations! Here are mine:
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-maxwell
http://adultsearch.comfemale-escorts /1320503.
Sorry it's a short list because I haven't visited Tucson much lately. The most reliable site that I have found is Tryst Link. So far I haven't seen a fake or suspicious looking ad yet.
Happy hunting!
Ajax.
-
04-30-20 16:17 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 325Let's help each other out = added to
Here is a few more legit I have seen recently:
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/622733722634
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...b/891871558429
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/815961346775
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/49389285/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/49145350/
(veterans pm for details).
-
04-30-20 09:01 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 829Lets Help Each Other Out
In the last few weeks I have lost all but one of my regulars. Two just disappeared off the face of the earth, one went bat shit crazy, one isn't working because of COVID-19 and one actually went legit and got a real job. This fucking sucks and I am sick, (as I am sure you all are also) of all the fakes and scams and bullshit! Someone please make it all fucking stop! If only there was a web site where we all could get together and help each other find legit providers to have sex with!
Oh wait, there is and I think we should all do just that and help each other out. Let's all post links to some legit providers that we have seen recently that did not rip us off, try to scam us, provide horrible service or do a NCNS. Let's just list providers that we have actually seen, (not just texted or called). I think that will be easier than listing all the fakes, ripoffs and scams since there seem to be so many right now and not a lot of legit providers. And try to avoid providers that we all know are legit like Cat Eyes and Katrina etc. I know we will probably have a lot of the same links, but the hope here is to find at least a few that we have not seen yet to sample. I am just looking for some signs of hope here.
If anyone wants to PM me and help a brother out that would be very welcome and much appreciated also!
Here is my list, (In no particular order):
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...o/528004501209
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/887267314143
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/298034865190
https://escortindex.com/ad/tucson/520-891-3076/1/502988
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/880805037149
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3021117
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...e/850030691611
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...a/553502091937
Thanks in advance for all replies!
ILH.
-
04-29-20 22:12 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 239Cateyes
Cateyes always provides me with a great BBBJ. Last visit was greeted with the nurse outfit on with her big Boltons popping out and kissing. Not much of a fan of kissing her for obvious reasons. Leads me to the backroom and I get comfortable. She then grinds on me in front of the mirror and allows my hands to roam freely. The lays me on the bed with a firm pillow for neck support LOL. Proceeds to then lick and kiss my balls and teases the head. Then goes on to sucking with her wet mouth with a forceful DT and pulls out a black vibrator and takes her time stimulating around my balls and under by my prostate. Keeps it there and continues to keep sucking my cock with the vibrator going, feels amazing. Didn't think it could get better until I pop a big wad in her mouth and the vibrator is going by my prostate, such an intense feeling I tried to pull away but she aggressively held my arms down and swallowed every last drop, she's not lying when she says it will be all gone. She Then gives a nice leg rub after to help soothe my daze. After coming to my senses I get dressed while engaging in small talk and leave the donation. Leads me out and go on with my day.
Originally Posted by Lgg58
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 21:36 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 765So many flakes
I spent a few hours going through various sites, picking out fakes, and deciding who I wanted to see. So I send out text messages and get total radio silence. WTF! It's end of the month with rent due and these girls who are posting don't even bother to respond to possible suitors. I text one around 1030 am and got a reply at 4 pm asking in or outcall. I asked what part of town is your incall and radio silence again for 2 hours. Geez and now two more weeks of lockdown. Be safe out there!
-
04-29-20 21:34 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 496Te: lorelei
She used to be regular over by alvernon and ft. Lowell. They bulldozzed her old house and I believe she moved back to Lawton Oklahoma where her mother and family are from.
Originally Posted by SCallIn
[View Original Post]
She was so Hot.
-
04-29-20 20:41 #2074Regular Member

Posts: 16Scams.
Like stated before, I have noticed a huge boost in the scam posts. I'm sure its been covered but things that red flag an ad to me fastest.
When they accept tons of payment options, especially wechat or alipay.
Pics too good to be true.
Bad grammar and misspelling of simple words.
Contact number from other states, although not always an instant red flag. Some like to use text apps but you can easily pick az area codes with them.
Only contactable by email with a simple name# at email format.
Listing that there down for ever activity. Most won't do 100% of everything.
Saying they are recently single and just looking for hookup.
Excessive screening process.
Super bargain prices too good to be true.
A lot of this seems obvious or might be common sense but that's my 2 c.
-
04-29-20 16:57 #2073Senior Member

Posts: 765I did a Google search and she has posted on several sites known to us as far back as 8-9 months. Always the same verbiage and same pics. I have noticed an explosion of scams and fake ads, so this could be one of them.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
I've also noticed prices skyrocket and girls than charging $$ are asking $$ 5, which is a kind of fucking I don't enjoy. Even Jordyn posted her rates were higher because of the virus. Really? Be safe out there!








Reply With Quote






