Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,901 to 21,915 of 30790
-
05-02-20 18:52 #8890Senior Member

Posts: 136It Is
Yes unfortunately.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
I had hit her up the night before she passed to schedule a visit, but she said she had a friend coming over.
-
05-02-20 16:32 #8889Senior Member

Posts: 578Kate
Never had this issue with her. I've seen her a few times.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 16:22 #8888Senior Member

Posts: 161Is this the Jenna that use to be in an apartment in Cary?
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 16:05 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 329Kate Paige
So I have noticed a couple of recent reviews on this one. I had already been eyeing her ads for a while as her pics are smokin damn hot to me. On THREE different occasions over the last 7-8 weeks, she has set a date with me then ghosted my ass once I was on the way. Never texted back, even later in the night, not the next day, just nothing at all. I wait a couple of weeks and try again, and she does the same fuckn thing. Our texts have always been pleasant and we have never had any "weird or uneasy" exchanges in text. Am I the only one she is going silent on??
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/49506782/
-
05-02-20 11:13 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 574Hollie
She has always been on the streets. I almost picked her up about a year ago near Northgate Mall. But I was too chicken. It would have been my first streetwalker.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 08:49 #8885Senior Member

Posts: 358The Cougar
Is she any good?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/609578865461
-
05-02-20 08:27 #8884Senior Member

Posts: 658Hollie
Hollie from skipthegames, was walking the street the past couple of days, seems like she might be out there permanently or for a while, since I noticed she stopped posting at the beginning of last month. Looked pretty tempting but with all the traffic around I lost her when she went behind some trees with some new friends of hers. This was on holloway street in Durham
-
05-02-20 08:06 #8883Senior Member

Posts: 136Sad Sad
I texted her number last night as soon as I saw this hoping it was somehow a different Jenna, but her family confirmed.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
I thought she was turning it around at one point. She had a legit job, and she had told me she stopped using.
-
05-02-20 07:45 #8882Senior Member

Posts: 563Not her
That's Jenn from the bookstore who you are referring to.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/861356047149
All of a sudden she goes by Jenna. I am referring to a different person.
-
05-02-20 07:36 #8881Senior Member

Posts: 51She's posted on both Thursday and Friday?
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 22:52 #8880Senior Member

Posts: 87Postpartum xxAJ
Yes, I have. At that time (and think still now), only oral available, due to recent childbirth etc.
Originally Posted by Admiral91
[View Original Post]
Same rates, services, performance as before, and as reviewed / commented on this board in past.
-
05-01-20 19:58 #8879Senior Member

Posts: 263Sexy Cat
Anyone have information on Sexy Cat? She is in Raleigh but apparently based out of Miami. PM is fine. Thanks.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/355678296370
-
05-01-20 19:49 #8878Senior Member

Posts: 423I decided to set up an apt anyway. Showed up, texted I was parked, and radio silence. No further contact for thirty minutes. I left.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 18:16 #8877Senior Member

Posts: 56Any info guys? Saw a name on an older ad 'AJ'.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/092428815320
edit: sorry I see her now under xxAJ. Anyone seen her since the baby?
-
05-01-20 14:24 #8876Senior Member

Posts: 34Michelle
There are many reviews under the massage thread.
Originally Posted by Ed2013
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





