rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 1578 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 1457 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 23666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9326
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    My last comment as new info has come to light. LCCC shows active. I noticed an ad an hour ago in STG for Amber so likely not her.

  2. #9325
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    I am going to add one more thought. That warning post on STG that includes a pic of the victims head. It is fake. Reverse lookup has it on the web and it is old so I cannot give any credit to the STG warning since it may appear to be someone with a grudge. Amber has been reviewed here but with lack luster experiences though.

  3. #9324

    Someone needs to move on

    Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but this has been going on long enough. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735.

    I, and I am sure a lot of you, have seen this on stg. And again, and again, and again. And I am sure that like myself, others have been suspicious that whoever it is likely is being less then truthful, maybe even someone trying to get back at someone, I don't know. But there is a photo there, of someone with staples in their head that "got hit with a gun". It's like, half this persons scalp that needed stapled back on. What kind of gun did they use? A Howitzer? Googled "staples in head", and sure enough the photo came up on a site called Wikimedia Commons and was post in 2011 originally. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:19_Staples.jpg.

    I can't say what's up here, but seriously whoever this is has been doing this long enough that I think any normal person would have moved on by now, even if it were completely true.

    Stay safe.

    MM.

  4. #9323
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.
    I would not say with 100% certainty but could be. Here is a recent ad. None ever have eyebrows trimmed like that but I am leaning towards yes. https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...r/323602467056.

    Another interesting finding. There is one more arrest at that exact time at 11:45, a male for the same charge, supporting the claims on STG.

    Safe to say avoid

  5. #9322

    Amber

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442102325735

    Is this one on page 9 of the LCCC website? A. J. Initials.

    I think this may be a legit issue.

  6. #9321
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880

    This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?
    The photo thief didn't even bother to cut out the nubiles.net watermark right there in the corner so yeah, TGTBT LOL.

  7. #9320
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880
    This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?
    Her name is Dani Lynn. Quick google search show her all over porn sites.

  8. #9319

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwailo  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880

    This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?
    Has to be fake. No way a girl like that is in Toledo and no one has reported seeing her. Her ad says she has black hair and the girl in the pictures is blonde. And her location says "in town ". That's almost always a sign it's a scam.

  9. #9318

    Too good to be true?

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/589394031880

    This one seems to good to be true. Anyone checked her out?

  10. #9317
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy3027  [View Original Post]
    Texted her yesterday and she has moved from her place near downtown. She has been lying low since the COVID started and said she has only seen a couple of people since this started. Looking forward to our scheduled time tomorrow. I'll provide an update.

    In the meantime. Any reviews on this one? Can't find a name so hard to do a search on her.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/132626543389
    She's heavy on the drugs. She does them right before an appt and then she passes out during. She can be a lot of trouble trying to get her to leave, if it's an incall.

  11. #9316
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    It's a fake. Any ad that only gives a email address to contact is 99.9% fake. Also the location is a give away. If it's a real girl the ad would say Toledo or a surrounding area.
    Sorry, noticed that after I posted.

  12. #9315
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear he did not imply the link was Jenna James. He was asking if any info on the link.
    You are correct sir. I miss read the comment. My apologies.

  13. #9314
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear he did not imply the link was Jenna James. He was asking if any info on the link.
    Correct. Sorry for the confusion. I've seen Jenna. Asking for advice on the girl in the link.

  14. #9313
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    That's not Jenna James. The girl in this link is an older junkie that passes out during your session. Been with both, the real Jenna James is cuter and skinnier and more blonde than this girl in your link.
    Just to be clear he did not imply the link was Jenna James. He was asking if any info on the link.

  15. #9312
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy3027  [View Original Post]
    Texted her yesterday and she has moved from her place near downtown. She has been lying low since the COVID started and said she has only seen a couple of people since this started. Looking forward to our scheduled time tomorrow. I'll provide an update.

    In the meantime. Any reviews on this one? Can't find a name so hard to do a search on her.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/132626543389
    That's not Jenna James. The girl in this link is an older junkie that passes out during your session. Been with both, the real Jenna James is cuter and skinnier and more blonde than this girl in your link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape