Escort Review: Sugar Baby
+
Submit Review
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 8176
-
05-13-20 08:43 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 204Sa
Thank you. Figured that was probably the case.
Originally Posted by JimDandy8392
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 08:39 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 159Sa
Yes you have to join. I did for a month hit it hard every day get a few names and numbers then shut it down.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 15:54 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 204Sa
Is SA only real for paying members? No profile I.
Link I follow here resolves to anything and the recently active sort is the same few.
-
05-12-20 15:07 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 159ValleyGirll
Met her yesterday. She was great. Met at Geneva, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, ball sucking, CG, K9, CIP. A little mutual massage round two lazy dog to completion.
Going to do it again.
Originally Posted by ShadowMover
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 16:26 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 229Yep
I have met her 3 times she is a little flighty. Cute bod pics are true maybe last year. $$ its been about 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by JimDandy8392
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 09:43 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 159Vera
My first attempt. She sent me photos, we talked we agreed to meet at Geneva and she sent a text middle of the night that aunt flo came into town.
Won't respond now.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fd3ba...d-730fd4a6340a
Anyone know?
-
05-04-20 21:11 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 311Bfl?
What did you do to get that hammer? Exceeded their quota? 😂128514;128514;
.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 18:04 #2499Senior Member

Posts: 299Banned for life from sa
I have been banned for life from sa. I don't want to go through the hassle of prepaid cards and new emails. Has anyone had anywhere close to the kind of luck from sa on another site??
-
05-03-20 16:23 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 601Another fake on SA
BritishRosé1
-
05-03-20 05:47 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 118Typo, sorry
https://www.seeking.com/member/0cb8f...d-3ecfbced88c9
Originally Posted by Karlo16
[View Original Post]
I forgot an "l" while typing.
-
05-02-20 16:32 #2496Regular Member

Posts: 9I just searched for the username "Melhol" and nothing came up. Must've hidden her profile.
Originally Posted by AnonName757
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 12:19 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 220I also agree! I got back on SA this week. Met a 25 yo at the geneva. Waiting on a 20 yo to get to my place now! Plenty of fun to be had with a little due diligence and patience.
-
05-02-20 03:38 #2494Senior Member

Posts: 2652Absolutely
I couldn't agree with you more.
Originally Posted by DaPoonMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 20:21 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 60118-21
If anyone has a legit non-pro 18-21 yr old I will owe you a debt of gratitude for sharing.
-
05-01-20 20:12 #2492Banned Member

Posts: 522Its not pemitted on the site
It's permitted and Wade&Co has no problem with it. In fact the more non sexual / non escort profile's looking for online, selling feet pic's, nothing physical, I will talk to on the phone etc. Make's his site's (SA / WYP) more legit and legal. Nothing to see here FOSTA, move on and don't bother with us. Sure good advice and make's us all feel good like we did our part but. At the end of the day after we report them and they are banned, they will have a new fake profile up and running making money in less than 12 hours. Meanwhile you have now opened a service ticket reporting them, and you are on their radar (I have been banned over 5 times). It will take 1 or 2 unsubstantiated complaints from angry girls and you are banned and out money (usually a day or 2 after you paid them). If it makes you feel better do it and God bless. Keep doing it and reporting them. I have decided it's not worth it to bring attention to my profile. Trust me I tried to fix the problem you described. I had no success doing the advice you gave and just became more frustrated trying to fix the problem. Just block them and move on.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




