Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 17951
-
05-03-20 10:04 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 571Cassidy Re
Does she offer multiple pops for the hour like most providers? I may have to hit her up next week!!
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 06:51 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 1002Sorry about that
Its clear now.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 04:13 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 437Dreadlocked. Mailbox
I tried to send you a PM. Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 01:10 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 1002Alex
Speaking of Richmond Alex, she is once again on vacation for drugs it seems. I seen her last Friday. It's a shame, just got out of rehab too. Its a tough game for these providers.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 19:59 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 182Cassidy in Frankfort
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/842024481646
Gentlemen, I TOFTT. I found lots of folks asking about this woman, but no reviews. I think she is great. Worth the drive. Beautiful girl, great smile, pleasant personality and conversation. To be fair, she is a little heavier than in the photos, but not much. To be clear, she is not a spinner. But she will send you a current photo if you ask. Great communicator, easy set up, (I texted). Nice, private apartment, in what I guess is an ok apartment complex. I felt quite safe. We played in the living room. BBBJ with CIM was wonderful, she is very eager to please and will happily take direction, it seemed. $150/ hr, absolutely zero signs of being any kind of user. $150 donation / one hour. I will definitely repeat. If she is your cup of tea I hope why'all will be good to her. She talked like she has very few clients. Probably because she is in Frankfort, is my guess??
-
05-02-20 10:08 #4836Banned Member

Posts: 415Way back machine
Speaking of better days, does anybody besides me remember Amelia Rae and HoneyKitty? Now those two were top notch!
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
Two of my best memories. And Amelia LOVED a man using that back door! And the boobs on HoneyKitty, WOW!
Those memories make me wish I could go back in time. LOL.
You all be careful out there. This damned virus doesn't care how old you are.
-
05-02-20 09:11 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 152Tiffany
I've seen her twice. Only did BBBJCIM. Great skills. Didn't rush.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 08:14 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 334Anyone seen her
Looks promising!
https://skipthegames.com/img/007/MTk...M2YTljMjNi.jpg
-
05-01-20 19:35 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 65Pretty One
Used to see her at a lot of UK football games. Had to bite my tongue a few times and walk stiff legged into Commonwealth.
Originally Posted by SpeedKicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 15:53 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 568Brittany Alexander
OMG. I had forgotten about her. Unbelievably smoking hot and great provider.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
How about Amelia Rae for you old timers.
-
05-01-20 13:20 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 65Had a double a couple of times with her and Chrissy. Was fantastic. They really focused on me. But played so hot together too. Man the good ole days.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 13:15 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 67Nasatall
I can't remember honestly, I just finished on her chest.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 11:47 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 173Pretty 1
She popped up again last month right before the lockdown and I was in the process of setting something up when the shit hit the fan. I tried the number she gave me the other day but no luck. Hoping she pops back up when this is over.
Originally Posted by Cav1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 10:37 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 1002Kerry
I'll PM when I get the chance but I'd say she's out of the game pretty much for good. She got into a very serious car wreck and ill just leave it at that, I seen her last week.
Originally Posted by FarmHand
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 09:34 #4827Douchebag

Posts: 239Way Back Machine
If you want to crank up the Way Back Machine, how about Taylor Fox and Brittany Alexander? Pretty One was hot but had the Golden Pussy Syndrome. Never did click with her.
Originally Posted by Cav1973
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




