Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,256 to 27,270 of 41297
-
05-02-20 18:55 #14042Senior Member

Posts: 259Thanks man, so she's legit!
Originally Posted by MongerDude1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 18:54 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 299These fake midgets
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/064581114951
These fo hoes are ruining my dreams. Anyone have the experience to share about these?
Asking for a friend.
-
05-02-20 15:15 #14040Regular Member

Posts: 21She's real
Black dude on onlyfans just made a video. She's hot but ya know she got bare backed and all so idk if I'm going to take the risk.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 15:08 #14039Senior Member

Posts: 1170Your mailbox is full
But can you PM number? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 13:24 #14038Senior Member

Posts: 266Very common of her
This is a common occurrence for her. If you actually get through to see her its an anomaly.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 12:38 #14037Senior Member

Posts: 328Been thinking about this one, she's right up the road from my job, so a lunch break blowie could be in the cards one day.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
On a side note, who is Gennie? I don't mind picking up some cheap booze and smokes for a discount. LOL.
-
05-02-20 07:11 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 134Jinni Minx
Scrolled thru Eros recently and saw a name that looked familiar. Upon opening up her ad sweet memories came back. She is a classy mature lady. Totally natural with a dancers body. Firm and soft where it counts. And unbelievably sexy. Will immediately put you at ease. Help you relax and take you on a wonderful journey. Honestly a real gem. If you are looking for a quick snack she is not for you. But if you can appreciate fine dining hurry before she leaves town for a while.
You're welcome.
-
05-02-20 06:58 #14035Senior Member

Posts: 1246Sharing
I'm sharing this young black pussy and her mouth through tomorrow. She's 20 and needs some extra help getting her and her sister back to Houston. Rates, and performance is good and the pussy is so tight. Trusted contributors can hit me up. I've got her staying on the Northside.
-
05-02-20 02:35 #14034Regular Member

Posts: 14Convinced me
I talked to her a couple months ago and she seemed legit, but our appointment was cancelled. Then Covid happened and I decided it was a good time to take a break. But man. I might go see her now.
Originally Posted by JaxGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 23:37 #14033Senior Member

Posts: 1170Has anyone seen this one?
She refuses to send a pic so I wonder what her body looks like.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/044901311028
-
05-01-20 22:16 #14032Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Its a probable alien baby so no need to worry.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 22:08 #14031Senior Member

Posts: 61Which Vivienne are you talking about? Any links or pics? There are a couple.
Originally Posted by Dan1978
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 22:06 #14030Senior Member

Posts: 61Sugar. Time Waster
I had a dream that I made an appointment with Sugar (pics attached). Price agreed to was 120 mario coins for HH. I was supposed to arrive at 8:00 AM however we agreed that she would text me the address at least one hour before that since I live about 45 minutes from Jacksonville. So I wake up and get ready at 6:00 AM and send her a text letting her know I am getting ready and ask her to text me the address by 7:00 AM. Well 7:00 AM arrives and no address. I text her again and comms are dead. About 3 hours later I get a text that says "sorry luv". Such a huge waste of time. At least have the common courtesy to text back and say you are not going to make the appointment.
-
05-01-20 22:04 #14029Senior Member

Posts: 452Vivienne
I've been wanting to see her for quite some time. I've been reserved due to the lack of senior member reviews. Couldn't fight the urge and pulled the trigger. Man she is smoking hot, has a super cute personality and was a great time. Her rules that everyone mentions are not uncommon, no bb or Greek. While covered BJ isn't ideal for most, she's hot enough to get it to attention. No rush and I will repeat. Well worth the six Jack's.
-
05-01-20 20:48 #14028Senior Member

Posts: 85Thanks man, been thinking about hitting her up. You convinced me.
Originally Posted by JaxGuitar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





