Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,271 to 27,285 of 41294
-
05-01-20 18:54 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 452Hilarious
She wants you to bring her. 30 worth of stuff, waste time finding the stuff to save 30 bucks?
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 18:25 #14023Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141She is legit. I have seen her a few times. And I could see her asking for that.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 18:10 #14022Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone meetup with her
Looking to meet someone new. I saw her add on skip the games. How is she?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/465603257486
-
05-01-20 17:42 #14021Senior Member

Posts: 450That's not a discount. Those three things will easily cost over $30 if you factor in brand of vodka / cigarettes and time to grab those things. That'll be an easy pass for me.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 16:34 #14020Senior Member

Posts: 347Spinner
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/147163543421
Any news on this one?
-
05-01-20 15:30 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 690Another Sign of Fake. If Has Hillary Photoshopped on the Body
Look at the pics, the head is Hillary, a red flag of SPAM waiting to grab monger phone numbers.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/039731533182
-
05-01-20 15:28 #14018Senior Member

Posts: 226Is this weird?
Text Ginnie Leigh. After few minutes she text me back. Saying " I'm giving 30 dollars off to clients if you bring me a. Bottle of vodka, cigarettes and a bud if I smoke " her add specially says no to smoking and asking for pot was just are flag. Am I being overly cautious?
-
05-01-20 15:25 #14017Senior Member

Posts: 690The Baby
What I find sad is how the unborn baby is being treated.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
If the mom takes any kind of drug, even vitamins, it goes into the baby's blood too. Sad, such a little thing getting its blood pumped full of possible narcotics.
No problem for the baby if we have sex with the mom, that is nothing to feel bad about and you are doing nothing wrong. What makes me sad is what the mom is doing to her unborn baby, she needs to wake up and learn another person's life is impacted.
-
05-01-20 14:39 #14016Senior Member

Posts: 242Kim. Pregnant and so out of it
Dreamt I saw her and found out she was pregnant. Was excited to see her as I love preggo girls. Get to her place and she is, I think, as high as a kite. BBBJ and then some doggy and mish. I felt bad for her as she is probably a nice girl and gave her the money and left. Won't repeat. It was sad to see this 6 month pregnant girl just so out of it. I felt so weird leaving and driving away. I am rethinking this hobby.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...w/783860229871
-
05-01-20 12:59 #14015Senior Member

Posts: 443What was the damage?
Her E. M. Ad list $250 for 30 min incall? Please tell me that's a typo?
Originally Posted by Smallish15
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 12:13 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 690Also If Weight In KG
I would add. If her weight is listed in KG, then 100% certain it is SPAM.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...c/236884671759
-
05-01-20 11:37 #14013Senior Member

Posts: 286Great post, info
Great post and information. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 10:29 #14012Senior Member

Posts: 347I don't understand the question. What are you referring to?
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 10:13 #14011Senior Member

Posts: 60Sasha Sinclair
Had a dream. Not bad. DT Champ. Nice comfortable incall. Clean as well. All told she gave me a massage and a great BBBJ before we made it in the room. While in the room, pretty much everything was on the table. Time well spent. She got me winded. My repeat visit and I'll do it again.
-
05-01-20 10:01 #14010Senior Member

Posts: 433Excellent guidelines
I would add:
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Any request for a deposit is a scam. This simply is not a thing any seasoned monger will do & any legitimate provider knows that.
If "her" professional quality pics are of a lonely divorcee or frustrated housewife of a specific age who does not want money, just your dick, which some promise to service in ways that would make a porn star blush? Yeah, that isn't real either.
Any instruction that you text an email address & put a word (usually capitalized) in the subject line with an assurance that you will receive her number in 5 or 6 seconds? You know that's a bot! And that 5 or 6 seconds is about how long it takes it send your phone & IP to monger scammer databases near & far.
If a real, live provider gets back to you within 5 or 6 minutes of initial contact, her communication skills are superior & she was unoccupied & waiting by the phone.
Lastly, if she lists Anal under services, you had better double-check all the above & cross reference against reviews here. Almost all the scammers list it, whereas half the ones who do it don't list it & half the ones who list it don't, having failed or "forgot" to uncheck that box.











Reply With Quote





