Thread: The Prickyard
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 3418
-
05-01-20 18:26 #3013Senior Member

Posts: 1029To be fair, nuance isn't a word I'd use to describe what most men want, especially men who have spent their lives watching porn. Most porn is about as subtle as a chainsaw.
Originally Posted by NaptownNights
[View Original Post]
"Hi. You ordered a pizza?
"Oops my clothes all fell off. Fuck me until my 2 college cheerleader roommates show up. ".
The flip side is that most men don't have a clue what women want. It's why so many guys get in trouble for sending dick pics or for sexual harassment.
"She smiled at me. I bet if I showed her my dick or grabbed her ass she'd want to fuck me. ".
This isn't an attack on you. Just an observation.
-
05-01-20 11:44 #3012Senior Member

Posts: 890Damn what are perfect example for photos. Just a beautiful sexy woman. No flipping off or sticking her damn tongue out just classy photos. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 11:09 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 421Some do. Have you seen Tabby's instagram. https://www.instagram.com/tabby_mistress/?hl=en.
Originally Posted by NaptownNights
[View Original Post]
Just my $. 02 but I think she does a really nice job of showing her assets and the pics are really hot.
-
05-01-20 07:11 #3010Senior Member

Posts: 75Curious
I have read back through about 50 of your posts and none of them have the four basic parts that you describe. For a matter of fact I couldn't even find where you even reviewed a provider or a UTR for that fact. It seems that all you do in your posts is complain about pussy prices and menu or you ask more questions than a CNN reporter trying to stump Trump. So us "Edumacted" gents seem to have more "educated" experiences than you!
Originally Posted by BgDoc3
[View Original Post]
LoadMaker's post was good. He named the subject, said it was a safe place to see girls, his experience was great without going into details, he had amazing sex, and he has been around the block with all the DI girls, thus indicating he's not new to the hobby. Sure we all need to take a brand new posters' post with a grain of salt until he builds up some credence. However as much as DI is talked about on this board he was just one of hundreds who confirm the reputation of the group. As far as a BUSINESS LINK, here we go again. As much as DI is discussed, anyone who reads the board as much as you do should have the link memorized or it's easily found by using the "Search Thread" tool or scrolling back a few pages.
So have fun back in Ohio where once again I couldn't find a single review that you posted, however I did find a very well written post by you showing your command of the English language. However it's the same modus operandi asking questions and no review.
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 23:15 #3009Senior Member

Posts: 50Know what you mean
I'm pretty much on the same wavelength as you here. At first I couldn't wrap my head around men that pay money for essentially amateur porn with low-grade quality photography / video. None of these young girls really understand, IMO, what appeals to men visually because I see shoddy production that a professional should actually be embarrassed of. And yes, I consider myself something of a porn expert after casually viewing it since my teenage years on the internet.
Originally Posted by CenturyRider
[View Original Post]
I had one of the SPs send me videos (I thought I made it clear I wanted ass pics) after shelling out $60 just to get her to verify herself etc. .Anyway, the video had terrible lighting and it was basically just some dude's member going in and out with an occasional sigh or moan. Not hot or visually-stimulating at all, unless perhaps you're a homosexual.
Women generally don't understand the nuance here about how men are visually stimulated, especially men who have been raised on no-holds-barred internet porn with the most beautiful girls and their bleached buttholes.
I ended up offering to help with some photos and got an SP some sexier outfits (no strings attached) just out of respect for the porn pic game. She's capable of so much better, it's sad really. Cute, excellent body, she just needs someone to Polish her game and put the finishing touches on her media. She looked much better and even cuter in person than the pictures portray. Women truly do not understand or appreciate how powerful image is to men. It's literally make or break, it's everything when we're scrolling ads.
-
04-30-20 17:35 #3008Senior Member

Posts: 33Tinder to Snapchat Premium & Video racket
So a while back, I got some info that mongers were using Tinder to find providers. With a little time on my hands due to "that which shall not be named" #19, I decided to give it a try. Many hot young chicks have a snapchat so I dutifully set that up and started adding those girls and asking politely if they were looking for a sugar relationship. I pretty quickly got responses asking to join their premium, buy pics and videos and then I would be eligible for a physicial meet to do the deed at a ridiculously low price $60 to $100 usually. Obviously this is a scam and nobody ever gets to meet these hot little vixens, but I am wondering who actually falls for this crap and sends money? Further, with all the free porn, why would anyone pay for pictures and videos? Any insight out there or am I missing something?
-
04-30-20 16:42 #3007Senior Member

Posts: 120Positive Proof of Ignorance
Your post only proves that Ohio has some seriously stupid fuckers too. Sorry Ohio. Probably won't help much but if you turn on (and use) spell checker, you could improve your idiot level by several points.
Originally Posted by BgDoc3
[View Original Post]
I love the post from Gabriel below that show several examples of your level of intelligence. Really is amazing just how stupid some people are and still find a way to get money to buy pussy.
-
04-29-20 18:44 #3006Regular Member

Posts: 18OK internet tough guy. I owe you no explanations because, frankly, I don't want to.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 18:30 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 1175Liar?
So, asking you in a PM if you were sure it was Luna Spa you were posting about is calling you a liar. That's all it took to get your smart mouth running.
Originally Posted by FalconHeavy
[View Original Post]
Yes, I worded my post to suggest that you might be lying after your smart assed PM reply. The fact that you got "offended" by my question and your refusal to describe the girl makes it look like you're full of crap.
And yet, I still posted to ask if anyone could add any details just in case you were on the up and up but just can't control your mouth.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
At least this little exchange is getting your post count up.
-
04-29-20 09:36 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 567Maybe this will be more succinct for you nimrods who have trouble tranlating
A good post of a lady has four basic parts, 1 Name of subject, location, interests and possible donation. PM is a good way to do that but a discrete description along with a BUSINESS LINK to the lady is best. Many on here do not do that' The old timers who have been know the drill. Why I have chosen to take the ladies name or stay strictly with UTRs. I hope that is simple enough for you "edumacated" gents. Now I will stay UTR because the's offend me beyond belief and I do not have this issue in Ohio where we know how to use LINKS on reviews that are written. BTW speaking of screening anyone who gives their work number or email is an idiot. Might get me banned but I am not on here to get confirmed but laid. Have a good day and back to Ohio.
Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 05:37 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 75I Agree
He seems to have issues of translation on almost all his posts. Plus as long as he has been around he still asks questions that are easily found by taking the time to look.
Originally Posted by Nimda2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BgDoc3
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BgDoc3
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BgDoc3
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 11:18 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 120Say What?
Not sure I understand what you wrote. Can you translate that to the English language please?
Originally Posted by BgDoc3
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 06:05 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 567Nice first post
Either a WK self poster or? A one hit wonder. Which is it Loadmaker.
Originally Posted by LoadMaker
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 01:54 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 138Freckle? A blast from the past
Hey Freckle!
Glad you and Olivia and Harvey are well. Let Olivia know I miss the way she used to squirt all over this BBC. I heard she's stink seeing clients secretly. You still making that fountain of hers gush? She always said you were the best thing she'd had this side of the Mason Dickson. Lmao.
If I want to see JoJo. I will trust me. LOL. I'll be certain to report here when I do.
Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 22:17 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 658Truth in advertising
Does anyone else appreciate the humor when a girl says she's "upscale" — and the girl who opens the door is definitely on the upper end of the scale, compared to her pictures?











Reply With Quote




