Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: The Prickyard

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 228 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 3418
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownNights  [View Original Post]

    Women generally don't understand the nuance here about how men are visually stimulated, especially men who have been raised on no-holds-barred internet porn with the most beautiful girls and their bleached buttholes.
    To be fair, nuance isn't a word I'd use to describe what most men want, especially men who have spent their lives watching porn. Most porn is about as subtle as a chainsaw.

    "Hi. You ordered a pizza?

    "Oops my clothes all fell off. Fuck me until my 2 college cheerleader roommates show up. ".

    The flip side is that most men don't have a clue what women want. It's why so many guys get in trouble for sending dick pics or for sexual harassment.

    "She smiled at me. I bet if I showed her my dick or grabbed her ass she'd want to fuck me. ".

    This isn't an attack on you. Just an observation.

  2. #3012
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    Some do. Have you seen Tabby's instagram. https://www.instagram.com/tabby_mistress/?hl=en.

    Just my $. 02 but I think she does a really nice job of showing her assets and the pics are really hot.
    Damn what are perfect example for photos. Just a beautiful sexy woman. No flipping off or sticking her damn tongue out just classy photos. Thanks for sharing.

  3. #3011
    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownNights  [View Original Post]
    Women truly do not understand or appreciate how powerful image is to men. It's literally make or break, it's everything when we're scrolling ads.
    Some do. Have you seen Tabby's instagram. https://www.instagram.com/tabby_mistress/?hl=en.

    Just my $. 02 but I think she does a really nice job of showing her assets and the pics are really hot.

  4. #3010

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by BgDoc3  [View Original Post]
    A good post of a lady has four basic parts, 1 Name of subject, location, interests and possible donation. PM is a good way to do that but a discrete description along with a BUSINESS LINK to the lady is best. Many on here do not do that' The old timers who have been know the drill. Why I have chosen to take the ladies name or stay strictly with UTRs. I hope that is simple enough for you "edumacated" gents. Now I will stay UTR because the's offend me beyond belief and I do not have this issue in Ohio where we know how to use LINKS on reviews that are written. BTW speaking of screening anyone who gives their work number or email is an idiot. Might get me banned but I am not on here to get confirmed but laid. Have a good day and back to Ohio.
    I have read back through about 50 of your posts and none of them have the four basic parts that you describe. For a matter of fact I couldn't even find where you even reviewed a provider or a UTR for that fact. It seems that all you do in your posts is complain about pussy prices and menu or you ask more questions than a CNN reporter trying to stump Trump. So us "Edumacted" gents seem to have more "educated" experiences than you!

    LoadMaker's post was good. He named the subject, said it was a safe place to see girls, his experience was great without going into details, he had amazing sex, and he has been around the block with all the DI girls, thus indicating he's not new to the hobby. Sure we all need to take a brand new posters' post with a grain of salt until he builds up some credence. However as much as DI is talked about on this board he was just one of hundreds who confirm the reputation of the group. As far as a BUSINESS LINK, here we go again. As much as DI is discussed, anyone who reads the board as much as you do should have the link memorized or it's easily found by using the "Search Thread" tool or scrolling back a few pages.

    So have fun back in Ohio where once again I couldn't find a single review that you posted, however I did find a very well written post by you showing your command of the English language. However it's the same modus operandi asking questions and no review.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely love s*x, dfk, adore DATY, have reasonable needs for fun and are looking for a wide open no holds barred play dates No druggies, BFs Uncles, just horney hot women OF AGE but love the older ones who knew how to make a man appreciate an experienced woman. PM if you have suggestions The little head needs attention and if any of the mature women from days of old are still around and wanting it all send a PM.

  5. #3009

    Know what you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturyRider  [View Original Post]
    So a while back, I got some info that mongers were using Tinder to find providers. With a little time on my hands due to "that which shall not be named" #19, I decided to give it a try. Many hot young chicks have a snapchat so I dutifully set that up and started adding those girls and asking politely if they were looking for a sugar relationship. I pretty quickly got responses asking to join their premium, buy pics and videos and then I would be eligible for a physicial meet to do the deed at a ridiculously low price $60 to $100 usually. Obviously this is a scam and nobody ever gets to meet these hot little vixens, but I am wondering who actually falls for this crap and sends money? Further, with all the free porn, why would anyone pay for pictures and videos? Any insight out there or am I missing something?
    I'm pretty much on the same wavelength as you here. At first I couldn't wrap my head around men that pay money for essentially amateur porn with low-grade quality photography / video. None of these young girls really understand, IMO, what appeals to men visually because I see shoddy production that a professional should actually be embarrassed of. And yes, I consider myself something of a porn expert after casually viewing it since my teenage years on the internet.

    I had one of the SPs send me videos (I thought I made it clear I wanted ass pics) after shelling out $60 just to get her to verify herself etc. .Anyway, the video had terrible lighting and it was basically just some dude's member going in and out with an occasional sigh or moan. Not hot or visually-stimulating at all, unless perhaps you're a homosexual.

    Women generally don't understand the nuance here about how men are visually stimulated, especially men who have been raised on no-holds-barred internet porn with the most beautiful girls and their bleached buttholes.

    I ended up offering to help with some photos and got an SP some sexier outfits (no strings attached) just out of respect for the porn pic game. She's capable of so much better, it's sad really. Cute, excellent body, she just needs someone to Polish her game and put the finishing touches on her media. She looked much better and even cuter in person than the pictures portray. Women truly do not understand or appreciate how powerful image is to men. It's literally make or break, it's everything when we're scrolling ads.

  6. #3008

    Tinder to Snapchat Premium & Video racket

    So a while back, I got some info that mongers were using Tinder to find providers. With a little time on my hands due to "that which shall not be named" #19, I decided to give it a try. Many hot young chicks have a snapchat so I dutifully set that up and started adding those girls and asking politely if they were looking for a sugar relationship. I pretty quickly got responses asking to join their premium, buy pics and videos and then I would be eligible for a physicial meet to do the deed at a ridiculously low price $60 to $100 usually. Obviously this is a scam and nobody ever gets to meet these hot little vixens, but I am wondering who actually falls for this crap and sends money? Further, with all the free porn, why would anyone pay for pictures and videos? Any insight out there or am I missing something?

  7. #3007

    Positive Proof of Ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by BgDoc3  [View Original Post]
    A good post of a lady has four basic parts, 1 Name of subject, location, interests and possible donation. PM is a good way to do that but a discrete description along with a BUSINESS LINK to the lady is best. Many on here do not do that' The old timers who have been know the drill. Why I have chosen to take the ladies name or stay strictly with UTRs. I hope that is simple enough for you "edumacated" gents. Now I will stay UTR because the's offend me beyond belief and I do not have this issue in Ohio where we know how to use LINKS on reviews that are written. BTW speaking of screening anyone who gives their work number or email is an idiot. Might get me banned but I am not on here to get confirmed but laid. Have a good day and back to Ohio.
    Your post only proves that Ohio has some seriously stupid fuckers too. Sorry Ohio. Probably won't help much but if you turn on (and use) spell checker, you could improve your idiot level by several points.

    I love the post from Gabriel below that show several examples of your level of intelligence. Really is amazing just how stupid some people are and still find a way to get money to buy pussy.

  8. #3006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    So, asking you in a PM if you were sure it was Luna Spa you were posting about is calling you a liar. That's all it took to get your smart mouth running.

    Yes, I worded my post to suggest that you might be lying after your smart assed PM reply. The fact that you got "offended" by my question and your refusal to describe the girl makes it look like you're full of crap.

    And yet, I still posted to ask if anyone could add any details just in case you were on the up and up but just can't control your mouth.
    OK internet tough guy. I owe you no explanations because, frankly, I don't want to.

  9. #3005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Liar?

    Quote Originally Posted by FalconHeavy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you know, I'm kinda funny, I don't like being called a liar.
    So, asking you in a PM if you were sure it was Luna Spa you were posting about is calling you a liar. That's all it took to get your smart mouth running.

    Yes, I worded my post to suggest that you might be lying after your smart assed PM reply. The fact that you got "offended" by my question and your refusal to describe the girl makes it look like you're full of crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Since the gals that could have been there were both at another location today. There aren't any others that could have been there.
    And yet, I still posted to ask if anyone could add any details just in case you were on the up and up but just can't control your mouth.
    At least this little exchange is getting your post count up.

  10. #3004

    Maybe this will be more succinct for you nimrods who have trouble tranlating

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    He seems to have issues of translation on almost all his posts. Plus as long as he has been around he still asks questions that are easily found by taking the time to look.
    A good post of a lady has four basic parts, 1 Name of subject, location, interests and possible donation. PM is a good way to do that but a discrete description along with a BUSINESS LINK to the lady is best. Many on here do not do that' The old timers who have been know the drill. Why I have chosen to take the ladies name or stay strictly with UTRs. I hope that is simple enough for you "edumacated" gents. Now I will stay UTR because the's offend me beyond belief and I do not have this issue in Ohio where we know how to use LINKS on reviews that are written. BTW speaking of screening anyone who gives their work number or email is an idiot. Might get me banned but I am not on here to get confirmed but laid. Have a good day and back to Ohio.

  11. #3003

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimda2  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I understand what you wrote. Can you translate that to the English language please?
    He seems to have issues of translation on almost all his posts. Plus as long as he has been around he still asks questions that are easily found by taking the time to look.

    Quote Originally Posted by BgDoc3  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't worth the wait or the effort. Nice looking lady but for and hour or two just want to rent her not pay her 2 weeks rent.
    Quote Originally Posted by BgDoc3  [View Original Post]
    It for you to write the link to answer the inquiries JW? Or is that a really difficult length for you to write when pushing Mae as a potential see for the guys. The more original information the better. Granted we all don't do that on a religious basis but more is better when recommending a lady to contact. Yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by BgDoc3  [View Original Post]
    And a bit more info Assume you have been around long enough. Tp be more thorough. Any help appreciated. Doc.

  12. #3002

    Say What?

    Quote Originally Posted by BgDoc3  [View Original Post]
    It for you to write the link to answer the inquiries JW? Or is that a really difficult length for you to write when pushing Mae as a potential see for the guys. The more original information the better. Granted we all don't do that on a religious basis but more is better when recommending a lady to contact. Yes?
    Not sure I understand what you wrote. Can you translate that to the English language please?

  13. #3001

    Nice first post

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadMaker  [View Original Post]
    First off I would like to thank DI for running the best and safest place to see girls at. If you have an issue with checks or security for everyone involved then I suggest you never use a condom and pick someone off of the street corner (it's the same shit.stupid). As far as Kay goes anyone would be lucky to spend time with this amazing woman. She is hot as hell, genuinely nice and seems to care about how your doing and making sure you have a quality experience. For all the new guys to the forum try to remember a few things. Nobody dreams of doing this on either side of the equation. It's a job for them and an experience or fantasy for us. If you start with some basic respect you will be amazed at what you get in return and you might just make a few friends or acquaintances that you can have amazing sex with. I have been with all the DI girls the past 2 years and I have my favorites just like all of you. Everyone's taste is different and sometimes you just want something to make your life seem less dull. All in all. I hope Kay returns and knows that we want to see her. If not there are plenty of quality options at DI to try and experience. This has been my first post and it will not be my last. A little goes a long way. (or so we tell ourselves when we're naked!
    Either a WK self poster or? A one hit wonder. Which is it Loadmaker.

  14. #3000

    Freckle? A blast from the past

    Hey Freckle!

    Glad you and Olivia and Harvey are well. Let Olivia know I miss the way she used to squirt all over this BBC. I heard she's stink seeing clients secretly. You still making that fountain of hers gush? She always said you were the best thing she'd had this side of the Mason Dickson. Lmao.

    If I want to see JoJo. I will trust me. LOL. I'll be certain to report here when I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    And she would fully admit it to your face if you ever saw her. However you couldn't see her under your old handle FloridaHunter and I doubt she will see you under this new handle even though you tried. So go ahead and beat up on a good provider because she turned you down. That's your modus operandi and why few of the good providers will see you. BTW Ophilia Oasis says hi, damn she's as good as ever!

  15. #2999

    Truth in advertising

    Does anyone else appreciate the humor when a girl says she's "upscale" — and the girl who opens the door is definitely on the upper end of the scale, compared to her pictures?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape