Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 736 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1658

    Any info on SexyPage?

    Found her ad on both TNA and RR. Seems sketchy because she had multiple names: SexyPage, Gina and Lexi.

    Has lots of good reviews on TNA though.

    Want to know if anyone visited before and how was the experience.

    Link: https://seattle.rubratings.com/155780.

  2. #1657

    Jenna_xxx_James

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any short or petite women that can handle a 10 inch bbc?

    It can be from SA or escort.
    Jenna is 5'1" and enjoys POC.

  3. #1656
    Did you see marks that pointed to her being a user or was she kinda tweeky? Thinking about pulling the trigger and seeing her this weekend, but I try to avoid the tweeky users.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Real and quite nice looking. Kinda tall. User. Boyfriend is not a pimp. He doesn't care, kinda gets off on it. He will join, no bi. Leaves their incall and doesn't lurk. She will do car dates. Does not want to do bb without a dated within 30 days clean test result and an upcharge of an extra $$ qv quoted as BBBJ only for $. Hh quoted $. 8 fh quoted $$. 8.

    They both seemed nice, and fairly eccentric. I'd repeat for a quick car BBBJ but not anything more than that because for the same price I can go get a wide variety with more upside. She's pretty tho.

  4. #1655
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Y'all can have her.
    I'm with you.

    Using a medical term for big boobs was also a huge turn-off.

  5. #1654
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they will simply say that all their "regulars" are contacting them and they are still busy.
    My hobby phone has been blowing up with "Hey, hon!" texts from ladies I haven't seen in a long time.

  6. #1653
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Hahahaha. The B#tches must me freaking out.

    TNA says they will be down until next week.
    I'm sure they will simply say that all their "regulars" are contacting them and they are still busy.

  7. #1652
    Quote Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4  [View Original Post]
    She seems like a real person since her writing is grammatically correct and seems genuine. However, I would not go with her since her breast size is usually big for me. Her writing carries a threatening tone with the reporting if you do something not nice to her. I am not feeling a friendly atmosphere reading her ad.
    Her ad does three things that are a turn off.

    1. Implies you're stupid.

    2. Threatens you.

    3. Shows she incredibly full of herself.

    Y'all can have her.

  8. #1651
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Hahahaha. The B#tches must me freaking out.

    TNA says they will be down until next week.
    With TNA down and skip the game completely over run with fakes, where are folk going to find ladies?

  9. #1650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    TNA Down until next week

    Hahahaha. The B#tches must me freaking out.

    TNA says they will be down until next week.

  10. #1649

    Petite Women

    Does anyone know any short or petite women that can handle a 10 inch bbc?

    It can be from SA or escort.

  11. #1648
    Quote Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4  [View Original Post]
    She seems like a real person since her writing is grammatically correct and seems genuine. However, I would not go with her since her breast size is usually big for me. Her writing carries a threatening tone with the reporting if you do something not nice to her. I am not feeling a friendly atmosphere reading her ad.
    I love big boobs on smaller (meaning not fat) bodies but I agree on her tone being entirely off putting. I also get the feeling she'd be a screamer if I brought up bb so I haven't reached out as much as I'd love to play with her endowments.

  12. #1647

    Jessica Dime

    Not sure what she goes by now, but at one point, she was going by Jessica Dime.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Who is that?

  13. #1646
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Middle pic. Is that the bride of Chucky?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/568229482475

    Think she's got any idea how creepy she looks?
    Who is that?

  14. #1645
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    Other than the CV19 claims, has anyone looked into this one? I want to believe this is a legit ad, no rates listed or any hits on the phone number 206 after searching. 32 H with what looks to be no huge belly to match.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/324897616896
    She seems like a real person since her writing is grammatically correct and seems genuine. However, I would not go with her since her breast size is usually big for me. Her writing carries a threatening tone with the reporting if you do something not nice to her. I am not feeling a friendly atmosphere reading her ad.

  15. #1644

    TGTB? "Exotic Gabby"

    Other than the CV19 claims, has anyone looked into this one? I want to believe this is a legit ad, no rates listed or any hits on the phone number 206-451-8406 after searching. 32 H with what looks to be no huge belly to match.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/324897616896

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape