Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 11033
-
05-02-20 21:59 #1658Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info on SexyPage?
Found her ad on both TNA and RR. Seems sketchy because she had multiple names: SexyPage, Gina and Lexi.
Has lots of good reviews on TNA though.
Want to know if anyone visited before and how was the experience.
Link: https://seattle.rubratings.com/155780.
-
05-01-20 00:10 #1657Senior Member

Posts: 173Jenna_xxx_James
Jenna is 5'1" and enjoys POC.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 22:18 #1656Regular Member

Posts: 16Did you see marks that pointed to her being a user or was she kinda tweeky? Thinking about pulling the trigger and seeing her this weekend, but I try to avoid the tweeky users.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 22:12 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 323I'm with you.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Using a medical term for big boobs was also a huge turn-off.
-
04-30-20 20:58 #1654Banned Member

Posts: 2302My hobby phone has been blowing up with "Hey, hon!" texts from ladies I haven't seen in a long time.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 18:28 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'm sure they will simply say that all their "regulars" are contacting them and they are still busy.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 18:24 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 1544Her ad does three things that are a turn off.
Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4
[View Original Post]
1. Implies you're stupid.
2. Threatens you.
3. Shows she incredibly full of herself.
Y'all can have her.
-
04-30-20 18:16 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 25With TNA down and skip the game completely over run with fakes, where are folk going to find ladies?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 16:36 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 1019TNA Down until next week
Hahahaha. The B#tches must me freaking out.
TNA says they will be down until next week.
-
04-30-20 16:29 #1649Senior Member

Posts: 261Petite Women
Does anyone know any short or petite women that can handle a 10 inch bbc?
It can be from SA or escort.
-
04-30-20 15:37 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 1209I love big boobs on smaller (meaning not fat) bodies but I agree on her tone being entirely off putting. I also get the feeling she'd be a screamer if I brought up bb so I haven't reached out as much as I'd love to play with her endowments.
Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 15:34 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 216Jessica Dime
Not sure what she goes by now, but at one point, she was going by Jessica Dime.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 15:07 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 541Who is that?
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 00:56 #1645Regular Member

Posts: 22She seems like a real person since her writing is grammatically correct and seems genuine. However, I would not go with her since her breast size is usually big for me. Her writing carries a threatening tone with the reporting if you do something not nice to her. I am not feeling a friendly atmosphere reading her ad.
Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 21:35 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 89TGTB? "Exotic Gabby"
Other than the CV19 claims, has anyone looked into this one? I want to believe this is a legit ad, no rates listed or any hits on the phone number 206-451-8406 after searching. 32 H with what looks to be no huge belly to match.
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/324897616896












Reply With Quote





