Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,341 to 23,355 of 59509
-
04-30-20 22:21 #36169Senior Member

Posts: 307If you can develop a "friendship", some of the CAMP girls will do BBFS. I'm not recommending that, but I have yet to have a CAMP girl pull out a condom when the fucking starts.
Originally Posted by HungryClif
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 21:27 #36168Senior Member

Posts: 143Not judging my friend. Just saying considering our current situation with the virus.
Originally Posted by HungryClif
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 18:38 #36167Banned Member

Posts: 13634I'm not sure which KAMPs are open at the present time, but I did a count last year when everything was open and we had 26 KAMPs in the greater ATL area. Try calling Gold Spa, St. Jame, and Aromatherapy in Buckhead. As for Therapy Plus, just call them! In the time it took you to type your post, you could have called and a0 found out if they were open and, b) found out how many ladies were available. Same with Blue Spa.
Originally Posted by Stupittman2
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 16:27 #36166Senior Member

Posts: 132To each their own. Best wishes my friend.
Originally Posted by Makwah
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 15:05 #36165Senior Member

Posts: 143Hopefully none.
Originally Posted by HungryClif
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 14:42 #36164Regular Member

Posts: 14+1.
Originally Posted by HungryClif
[View Original Post]
I am interested to know as well what KAMPS exist. Should we compile a list of all KAMPS:
(1) Went to cville but that granny hole is too loose.
(2) Went to t+ before they shut down and maybe since it was my first time lady didn't offer FS. Whats the recent on T+ any decent ladies working there again.
(3) blue spa. Haven't tried personally but have heard ok things.
-
04-30-20 13:14 #36163Senior Member

Posts: 1180Was there yesterday and had some bad Candy. She did far more teasing during the massage but once I turned over the special attention began, No touching her. She finally relented with some OTC lower level She did show me a bad rash on her upper chest and said she had an allergic reaction to something, but I have always had UTC there in the past. However, YMMV.
Originally Posted by RT420
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting and Stay Safe.
-
04-30-20 13:10 #36162Senior Member

Posts: 106A line again
Seems some of our favorites have a steady line of traffic again. I just hope the titties I was sucking on had been sanitized, 1 other in a room, 2 more waiting in the parking lot. SMH.
-
04-30-20 13:04 #36161Senior Member

Posts: 132Not a report, just a question
I know most of the Kamp's have been / still are, closed, but, as it has been more than a year since I have been in one, does anyone know an establishment that might provide BBFS? PM if you like, flame me if you feel the need, but The last regularly available BBFS was Ocean in Sandy Springs and before that, Penny's place in Woodstock.
Thanks in advance guys!
-
04-30-20 12:46 #36160Banned Member

Posts: 13634What does Tina look like?
Originally Posted by RT420
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 12:25 #36159Senior Member

Posts: 56Kaina
Kaina is open, went and saw Tina the other day. Same great service, but with a mask. OK massage with great teasing and HE.
-
04-30-20 11:10 #36158Banned Member

Posts: 13634Which Massage Angel?
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 07:39 #36157Senior Member

Posts: 67Went to Massage Angel
Went there last week and drew an older girl with large utters. Access was had and HE was given. Massage was meh and minimal teasing.
Went a couple of days ago and again, not bad looking older girl (I'd say in her 40's, maybe low 50's). No teasing. No HE.
So, mileage can vary!
-
04-30-20 06:19 #36156Senior Member

Posts: 343Didn't hear about that
That was probably yung yung. Hate to hear it, but maybe now she'll provide what she promises.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 06:14 #36155Senior Member

Posts: 343Who do you see there
The old lady is not too exciting, yung yung will lie to you and the loud girl is just annoying. I saw one other there in the back, but didn't get her name.
Originally Posted by NamVet
[View Original Post]
TIA,
Jag.











Reply With Quote





