Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36169
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryClif  [View Original Post]
    I know most of the Kamp's have been / still are, closed, but, as it has been more than a year since I have been in one, does anyone know an establishment that might provide BBFS? PM if you like, flame me if you feel the need, but The last regularly available BBFS was Ocean in Sandy Springs and before that, Penny's place in Woodstock.

    Thanks in advance guys!
    If you can develop a "friendship", some of the CAMP girls will do BBFS. I'm not recommending that, but I have yet to have a CAMP girl pull out a condom when the fucking starts.

  2. #36168
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryClif  [View Original Post]
    To each their own. Best wishes my friend.
    Not judging my friend. Just saying considering our current situation with the virus.

  3. #36167
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupittman2  [View Original Post]
    +1.

    I am interested to know as well what KAMPS exist. Should we compile a list of all KAMPS:

    (1) Went to cville but that granny hole is too loose.

    (2) Went to t+ before they shut down and maybe since it was my first time lady didn't offer FS. Whats the recent on T+ any decent ladies working there again.

    (3) blue spa. Haven't tried personally but have heard ok things.
    I'm not sure which KAMPs are open at the present time, but I did a count last year when everything was open and we had 26 KAMPs in the greater ATL area. Try calling Gold Spa, St. Jame, and Aromatherapy in Buckhead. As for Therapy Plus, just call them! In the time it took you to type your post, you could have called and a0 found out if they were open and, b) found out how many ladies were available. Same with Blue Spa.

  4. #36166
    Quote Originally Posted by Makwah  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully none.
    To each their own. Best wishes my friend.

  5. #36165
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryClif  [View Original Post]
    I know most of the Kamp's have been / still are, closed, but, as it has been more than a year since I have been in one, does anyone know an establishment that might provide BBFS? PM if you like, flame me if you feel the need, but The last regularly available BBFS was Ocean in Sandy Springs and before that, Penny's place in Woodstock.

    Thanks in advance guys!
    Hopefully none.

  6. #36164
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryClif  [View Original Post]
    I know most of the Kamp's have been / still are, closed, but, as it has been more than a year since I have been in one, does anyone know an establishment that might provide BBFS? PM if you like, flame me if you feel the need, but The last regularly available BBFS was Ocean in Sandy Springs and before that, Penny's place in Woodstock.

    Thanks in advance guys!
    +1.

    I am interested to know as well what KAMPS exist. Should we compile a list of all KAMPS:

    (1) Went to cville but that granny hole is too loose.

    (2) Went to t+ before they shut down and maybe since it was my first time lady didn't offer FS. Whats the recent on T+ any decent ladies working there again.

    (3) blue spa. Haven't tried personally but have heard ok things.

  7. #36163
    Quote Originally Posted by RT420  [View Original Post]
    Kaina is open, went and saw Tina the other day. Same great service, but with a mask. OK massage with great teasing and HE.
    Was there yesterday and had some bad Candy. She did far more teasing during the massage but once I turned over the special attention began, No touching her. She finally relented with some OTC lower level She did show me a bad rash on her upper chest and said she had an allergic reaction to something, but I have always had UTC there in the past. However, YMMV.

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe.

  8. #36162

    A line again

    Seems some of our favorites have a steady line of traffic again. I just hope the titties I was sucking on had been sanitized, 1 other in a room, 2 more waiting in the parking lot. SMH.

  9. #36161

    Not a report, just a question

    I know most of the Kamp's have been / still are, closed, but, as it has been more than a year since I have been in one, does anyone know an establishment that might provide BBFS? PM if you like, flame me if you feel the need, but The last regularly available BBFS was Ocean in Sandy Springs and before that, Penny's place in Woodstock.

    Thanks in advance guys!

  10. #36160
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RT420  [View Original Post]
    Kaina is open, went and saw Tina the other day. Same great service, but with a mask. OK massage with great teasing and HE.
    What does Tina look like?

  11. #36159

    Kaina

    Kaina is open, went and saw Tina the other day. Same great service, but with a mask. OK massage with great teasing and HE.

  12. #36158
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutMan69  [View Original Post]
    Went there last week and drew an older girl with large utters. Access was had and HE was given. Massage was meh and minimal teasing.

    Went a couple of days ago and again, not bad looking older girl (I'd say in her 40's, maybe low 50's). No teasing. No HE.

    So, mileage can vary!
    Which Massage Angel?

  13. #36157

    Went to Massage Angel

    Went there last week and drew an older girl with large utters. Access was had and HE was given. Massage was meh and minimal teasing.

    Went a couple of days ago and again, not bad looking older girl (I'd say in her 40's, maybe low 50's). No teasing. No HE.

    So, mileage can vary!

  14. #36156

    Didn't hear about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Good. The fuglies got greedy after Sunny left and one got the shit beat out of her for robbing a monger.
    That was probably yung yung. Hate to hear it, but maybe now she'll provide what she promises.

  15. #36155

    Who do you see there

    Quote Originally Posted by NamVet  [View Original Post]
    Went by Massage Angel in Athens a few hours ago.

    Still has a closed sign. No idea if and when they'll re-open.
    The old lady is not too exciting, yung yung will lie to you and the loud girl is just annoying. I saw one other there in the back, but didn't get her name.

    TIA,

    Jag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape