Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 985 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 485 885 935 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 1035 1085 1485 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,775 of 24068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9308

    NoVa cardates

    I'm amazed and envious of all of you that are able to get away from the house for multiple hours and drop so much $$ on extracurricular activities. I can only assume you're not married with kids. Few good excuses to be away from the house for extended periods available for those of us self-quarantined and under increased spousal scrutiny.

    What I don't get is why, in this restricted environment, more girls aren't out actively offering quick cardates as options. Most other commercial enterprises are adjusting to customer needs, offering options for quick pick up and home delivery. Would seem natural (and very lucrative) for girls to offer more quick visit options, and to meet up for car sessions. Not as high end or romantic as a prolonged hotel afternoon, but there's definitely a customer segment that would pay for the ease and accommodation of a quick car option.

    BTW if anyone knows anyone offering this out near Dulles / Sterling / Leesburg area let me know.

  2. #9307

    Tyson Girls

    Anyone had an experience with them? Looks interesting.

    https://tysongirls.webnode.com/copy-of-lexi/

  3. #9306

    Not even close

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Alyse you are speaking of?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...s-Corner/Alyse

    She's a fairly regular visitor, but her home base is the Roanoke area.
    This girl says she's 37.

    The pics I posted look like 37 year olds?

  4. #9305

    Tabatha is great (not GFE but still good)

    I saw Tabatha a a week ago. The set up was smooth, we talked over the phone and then drove to her in-cal. She is a beautiful mature white woman with an impressive body. She has excellent skills. She makes you at ease. We did not kiss, DATY, CIM. DATY was the most delicious dinner I had in a long time. Fresh tasty meat with the right amount of juice, no rushing at all.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1134520

    I recommend her highly.

    Stay safe my friends.

  5. #9304

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by RFH1000  [View Original Post]
    Well Men,

    I'm no longer single and I'm in an extremely happy place right now with the person I'm with. I'm leaving the hobby for good (if everything works out LOL). I will leave this one last parting gift:

    If you like small tits, hot 22 year olds and tight-ass pussy, go see Isabell at ClubVIP. 9/10 body and 8/10 personality. She lets you do anything and if you cut the Bush back there, rimming is on the table. $300/ hr.

    Also, check out this Asian Indy who is now under the radar. Last time I checked, she only saw old clients, me included. She is 35 but I always left very satisfied. She took down her website but her ads are still up https://www.foxylists.com/leeyoung. Be nice when talking to her and she may let you see her LOL. $400/ hr.

    For those of you who I had the pleasure of talking with privately and everyone in this community, good luck and stay safe out there.

    RFH.
    Here's the updated info for Lee. I'm honestly not sure if she is still working so you may not receive a response from her. No idea really.

    Ad site: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/asian-le...angeles-377708.

  6. #9303

    Somewhat agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Novabhanchan  [View Original Post]
    Clubvip has some of the worst talent at that price point. I've been more disappointed than surprised.
    I've only been there a few times and can't say I was blown away. So far DS has impressed me every time, including last week with Gloria.

  7. #9302
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Alyse you are speaking of?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...s-Corner/Alyse

    She's a fairly regular visitor, but her home base is the Roanoke area.
    The Private Delights link is to a different Alyse than the one referenced by StuckNMiddle's post.

  8. #9301

    Verified

    Yeah, would be nice if someone couldconfirm. So many fakes out there. Wish there was another platform similar to what's popular with real posts in TX. Would reduce the bait and switch posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Really? I don't think that holds much water then because there's zero chance this is the girl you'll see when you get to her incall.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hot-bl...xotic-40000739

  9. #9300
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    Could you please provide a link to where they would post?
    Is this the Alyse you are speaking of?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...s-Corner/Alyse

    She's a fairly regular visitor, but her home base is the Roanoke area.

  10. #9299

    Holly. Anyone?

    Has anyone seen her? If so, what's she like?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...708/9562551194

  11. #9298
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMo  [View Original Post]
    Monday night we did 500,20 min, BBFSCIP. But she was an hour late, and counted the 10 minutes she spent looking for her test results against my 20. And copped a shitty, unpleasant attitude as soon as she received payment. I also think she had her handler in the room upstairs, but unconfirmed. Beautiful kitty, but I won't be repeating.
    LOL, I been up there it is her dog. Sorry for the bad experience.

  12. #9297
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMo  [View Original Post]
    Monday night we did 500,20 min, BBFSCIP. But she was an hour late, and counted the 10 minutes she spent looking for her test results against my 20. And copped a shitty, unpleasant attitude as soon as she received payment. I also think she had her handler in the room upstairs, but unconfirmed. Beautiful kitty, but I won't be repeating.
    You paid 500 for 20 minutes?

  13. #9296

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    Could you please provide a link to where they would post?
    Most likely euros or tryst. I know Alyse through a mutual friend IRL.

  14. #9295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    It means the person submitted a selfie along with their I'd.
    Really? I don't think that holds much water then because there's zero chance this is the girl you'll see when you get to her incall.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hot-bl...xotic-40000739

  15. #9294
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape