rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 984 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 1034 1084 1484 ... LastLast
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9303

    Somewhat agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Novabhanchan  [View Original Post]
    Clubvip has some of the worst talent at that price point. I've been more disappointed than surprised.
    I've only been there a few times and can't say I was blown away. So far DS has impressed me every time, including last week with Gloria.

  2. #9302
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Alyse you are speaking of?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...s-Corner/Alyse

    She's a fairly regular visitor, but her home base is the Roanoke area.
    The Private Delights link is to a different Alyse than the one referenced by StuckNMiddle's post.

  3. #9301

    Verified

    Yeah, would be nice if someone couldconfirm. So many fakes out there. Wish there was another platform similar to what's popular with real posts in TX. Would reduce the bait and switch posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Really? I don't think that holds much water then because there's zero chance this is the girl you'll see when you get to her incall.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hot-bl...xotic-40000739

  4. #9300
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    Could you please provide a link to where they would post?
    Is this the Alyse you are speaking of?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...s-Corner/Alyse

    She's a fairly regular visitor, but her home base is the Roanoke area.

  5. #9299

    Holly. Anyone?

    Has anyone seen her? If so, what's she like?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...708/9562551194

  6. #9298
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMo  [View Original Post]
    Monday night we did 500,20 min, BBFSCIP. But she was an hour late, and counted the 10 minutes she spent looking for her test results against my 20. And copped a shitty, unpleasant attitude as soon as she received payment. I also think she had her handler in the room upstairs, but unconfirmed. Beautiful kitty, but I won't be repeating.
    LOL, I been up there it is her dog. Sorry for the bad experience.

  7. #9297
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMo  [View Original Post]
    Monday night we did 500,20 min, BBFSCIP. But she was an hour late, and counted the 10 minutes she spent looking for her test results against my 20. And copped a shitty, unpleasant attitude as soon as she received payment. I also think she had her handler in the room upstairs, but unconfirmed. Beautiful kitty, but I won't be repeating.
    You paid 500 for 20 minutes?

  8. #9296

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    Could you please provide a link to where they would post?
    Most likely euros or tryst. I know Alyse through a mutual friend IRL.

  9. #9295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    It means the person submitted a selfie along with their I'd.
    Really? I don't think that holds much water then because there's zero chance this is the girl you'll see when you get to her incall.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hot-bl...xotic-40000739

  10. #9294
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #9293

    Bonnie wastes time

    Monday night we did 500,20 min, BBFSCIP. But she was an hour late, and counted the 10 minutes she spent looking for her test results against my 20. And copped a shitty, unpleasant attitude as soon as she received payment. I also think she had her handler in the room upstairs, but unconfirmed. Beautiful kitty, but I won't be repeating.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    The link says 700 hh BBFS!! I contacted her and was told 350 hh, GFE. I was thinking of renting, not buying.

    MiRoad.

  12. #9292

    Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Do the ads that have "CityXGuide Verified" next to them mean anything? Does it give the ad / girls any legitimacy? Or is it just bullshit? Thanks.
    It means the person submitted a selfie along with their I'd.

  13. #9291
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    I would search the number on google or search the last 4 digits of number on forum to see what comes up. I also would just stay away from any crapshoot ads you have not seen before the pandemic. Stay safe.
    I contacted the crapshoot and they said they were in Springfield and sent me two fake pics. Never gave an address or rate. So my guess is that it's fake.

  14. #9290
    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    Saw Grace and was not impressed.

    They are 300 flat but that didn't seem to cover GFE plus.

    She was OK for round one but half hearted for #2.

    Not sure if that's just her or more of the same for others.
    Clubvip has some of the worst talent at that price point. I've been more disappointed than surprised.

  15. #9289

    Bonnie Wolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Trwy28  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bonnie for a half hour after a drive down to Tyson's. Spinner-type. BBFS / cip $$.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...ner/BonnieWolf
    The link says 700 hh BBFS!! I contacted her and was told 350 hh, GFE. I was thinking of renting, not buying.

    MiRoad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape