Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 26928
-
04-29-20 23:20 #12633Banned Member

Posts: 65Raw
Can I go raw with this doll?
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 15:56 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 231Doll Baby
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sex-d...84978-40139500
I would love to try one of those! I texted them. No incall lololol.
-
04-29-20 13:30 #12631Senior Member

Posts: 77Please report back if you see her. I don't give a shit if she's 70 if she looks close to those pictures.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 13:23 #12630Regular Member

Posts: 18Been Wondering About her
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...292/3124659584
Any info on her. Messaged her a while back, said she does BFS for $ which kinda made me sus want to know if she legit. Sends kinda weird texts like she on something.
-
04-29-20 11:29 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 44This girl has been around for many years now. She started very young, everything covered, FS, looks like her photos, nothing special but she's a good lay.
Originally Posted by Savage82
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 23:49 #12628Regular Member

Posts: 4Heather
Heather is alive and well. I see her at least twice a week. She has built a good clientele so she doesn't post online anymore. She has changed numbers a few times over the past year. She gave me permission to give out her new number.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 22:06 #12627Banned Member

Posts: 65Absolutely right. Girl looks like she will fuck you instead of the other way around. One word— "insurance", hope your policy is up to date.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 21:04 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 663I hate pic verification. I appreciate the info. Do any seniors have a full review?
Originally Posted by John2169
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 20:24 #12625Regular Member

Posts: 6Mandy
New to area. Any info on this one:https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...1190/1/5818331.
-
04-28-20 19:12 #12624Regular Member

Posts: 4Nikki
I saw her about 6 months ago. She was really nice from what I remember. Pics are accurate. She was a bit more insistent on pic verification than others I've seen, but not completely overboard with it.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
Not full GFE but she is warm.
-
04-28-20 17:50 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 1445Lack of self-awareness
Can't comment on whether she's real, but the woman in that picture is not remotely 25. I've never seen such a lack of self awareness before. I would be surprised if she was younger than 40. I've watched enough episodes of Real Housewives to know that if you want to see how old a woman really is, you look at her hands and her neck.
Does she have the hands and neck of a 25 year old?
Whoever that woman is, she's a very attractive and in shape 46+.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 16:07 #12622Senior Member

Posts: 663Nikki Cox
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3127752455
I always see her post but I never see any seniors review. Any help is appreciated.
-
04-28-20 11:58 #12621Senior Member

Posts: 36Sage Emeralds
https://tryst.link/escort/sage-emeralds
Thinking of TOFTT, but I'd be more comfortable knowing if someone can verify she's legit and not a waste of time.
-
04-27-20 21:27 #12620Banned Member

Posts: 586Agreed!!
I got to put her in her early 40's!
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 20:29 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 398Not LEO
First off, LEO will not show titties as that can be enticement. Also they usually don't show faces because they will use multiple females over the sting. Another problem is they usually are in sketchy areas like far west of cook county like Franklin Park. Naperville is in Dupage. They also use low end motels that have the doors on the outside so they can see you coming. This ad does not look like a LEO at all and to each his own but a large fit with just a fat ass is not attractive for me.
Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





