Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 984 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 1034 1084 1484 ... LastLast
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 24045
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9300
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    Could you please provide a link to where they would post?
    Is this the Alyse you are speaking of?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...s-Corner/Alyse

    She's a fairly regular visitor, but her home base is the Roanoke area.

  2. #9299

    Holly. Anyone?

    Has anyone seen her? If so, what's she like?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...708/9562551194

  3. #9298
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMo  [View Original Post]
    Monday night we did 500,20 min, BBFSCIP. But she was an hour late, and counted the 10 minutes she spent looking for her test results against my 20. And copped a shitty, unpleasant attitude as soon as she received payment. I also think she had her handler in the room upstairs, but unconfirmed. Beautiful kitty, but I won't be repeating.
    LOL, I been up there it is her dog. Sorry for the bad experience.

  4. #9297
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcMo  [View Original Post]
    Monday night we did 500,20 min, BBFSCIP. But she was an hour late, and counted the 10 minutes she spent looking for her test results against my 20. And copped a shitty, unpleasant attitude as soon as she received payment. I also think she had her handler in the room upstairs, but unconfirmed. Beautiful kitty, but I won't be repeating.
    You paid 500 for 20 minutes?

  5. #9296

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyHost  [View Original Post]
    Could you please provide a link to where they would post?
    Most likely euros or tryst. I know Alyse through a mutual friend IRL.

  6. #9295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    It means the person submitted a selfie along with their I'd.
    Really? I don't think that holds much water then because there's zero chance this is the girl you'll see when you get to her incall.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hot-bl...xotic-40000739

  7. #9294
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #9293

    Bonnie wastes time

    Monday night we did 500,20 min, BBFSCIP. But she was an hour late, and counted the 10 minutes she spent looking for her test results against my 20. And copped a shitty, unpleasant attitude as soon as she received payment. I also think she had her handler in the room upstairs, but unconfirmed. Beautiful kitty, but I won't be repeating.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    The link says 700 hh BBFS!! I contacted her and was told 350 hh, GFE. I was thinking of renting, not buying.

    MiRoad.

  9. #9292

    Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Do the ads that have "CityXGuide Verified" next to them mean anything? Does it give the ad / girls any legitimacy? Or is it just bullshit? Thanks.
    It means the person submitted a selfie along with their I'd.

  10. #9291
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    I would search the number on google or search the last 4 digits of number on forum to see what comes up. I also would just stay away from any crapshoot ads you have not seen before the pandemic. Stay safe.
    I contacted the crapshoot and they said they were in Springfield and sent me two fake pics. Never gave an address or rate. So my guess is that it's fake.

  11. #9290
    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    Saw Grace and was not impressed.

    They are 300 flat but that didn't seem to cover GFE plus.

    She was OK for round one but half hearted for #2.

    Not sure if that's just her or more of the same for others.
    Clubvip has some of the worst talent at that price point. I've been more disappointed than surprised.

  12. #9289

    Bonnie Wolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Trwy28  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bonnie for a half hour after a drive down to Tyson's. Spinner-type. BBFS / cip $$.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...ner/BonnieWolf
    The link says 700 hh BBFS!! I contacted her and was told 350 hh, GFE. I was thinking of renting, not buying.

    MiRoad.

  13. #9288

    Bonnie Wolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. How would you rate her face and body?
    Great body if you are into petite and skinny girls. Just remind to have your std test with you. She posts pics of cip on her only fans. Last day for her is Saturday, but she will most likely be back in a month.

  14. #9287

    Where do they post?

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Kimber and Alyse are coming back. They will be posting within the week. No, I'm not passing out numbers. They contacted me this morning. Hopefully I can catch them this time around.
    Could you please provide a link to where they would post?

  15. #9286

    Tiffany conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Very shy. Not sure what could be VIP.

    I gave her 100 for 15 minutes tops.

    I did DATY for just a minute. YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Windmill2015  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tiffany? https://cityxguide.co/escorts/tiffany-thai-40129764.

    Asking 200 for 30 minutes, all covered. Refreshingly responsive to texts.
    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    So I finally pulled the trigger. Ava gives a decent massage but no real extras. She said she would do the HJ but I had her bring in Tiffany who is a tiny girl and very shy.

    I dropped 140 for Ava and 100 for Tiffany.

    Will not repeat. https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9591051.html.
    Here's a pic she sent in an attempt to entice me before becoming very rude after I tried to reschedule due to a malfunction with my phone. Seems to be a match?[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape